Author Topic: Louise_amberxxx - Maidenhead  (Read 1957 times)

7 review(s) for BRITISHBUSTY_LOUISE  (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Louise_amberxxx
https://www.adultwork.com/1983765 or https://www.adultwork.com/Louise%5Famberxxx
Price: £80 / 30mins
Venue: Hotel chain 5min walk away from central maidenhead

I've had Louise on my HL for quite some time so when she popped up as being local I jumped at the opportunity yesterday. Comms were a breeze, I sent her a text the evening before and as requested called in the morning. Confirmed time and details and what I was looking for.

Louise was working from a popular hotel chain just outside of Maidenhead town centre, venue had free parking and an entrance right next to the stair well for the rooms away from reception so entering without any questions was very easy. Once onsite I sent her a text and she let me know which room to go to.

Louise greeted me at the door with a kiss and she ticks all the boxes I look for in a punt..big tits, little bit curvy and a good looking girl. I'd already briefed Louise on what I was after prior to arriving (raunchy PSE blowjob) so once the paper work was done she offered me a shower / drink which I declined and then stuck her hands straight down and into my trousers.

Following this she proceeded to grind up against my crotch, dropped to her knees, yanked my trousers down and went straight to work. Louise's technique is incredible and is hands down the best blowjob i've had in a while. She uses lube / spit and its a mix of a HJ, deep throating and cock workship. Throughout, her dirty talk was pretty strong which I really enjoyed and I think she genuinely gets off on it. After 10mins or so I blew my load in spectacular fashion all over her magnificent tits. After this i'd got everything i'd came for and we chatted for 15mins about before I had to go.

Looks wise Louise is little more curvy than her AW pics but she is still a very good looking girl. The listed age on her profile would also appear to be accurate.

If you enjoy a raunchy PSE experience then I think Louise is worth a try, exceptionally nice girl and easy to chat to.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 11:40:00 pm by mrsuperstar »

7 review(s) found for BRITISHBUSTY_LOUISE  linked to in above post (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline James999

Looks wise Louise is little more curvy than her AW pics

Her images are clearly heavily photoshopped, never a good sign  :thumbsdown:

Yeah I was thinking the same but took the risk and came away more than happy. I think her AW pics are the promo shots from when she worked at maxes angels.

Offline mrx007

Can't wait to see her again, she wanked and sucked me to the point I thought I was going to have a heart attack before emptying my full scrotum contents all over her face.

And she left the white goodness on for a while.

Excellent whore.