Author Topic: Are pro$$ie prices too high?  (Read 4716 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Hello all.  :hi:
I've been lurking for a while and have now decided to dive in. I hope to contribute in the future altho I must warn you, I've been accused of being a bit fluffy at times!  :rose:


Here goes...

Considering that most hookers have such a poor work ethic and none of them pay tax on their earnings maybe they should drop their prices by 30% to show some kind of solidarity with hard pressed punters?

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
Hello all.  :hi:
I've been lurking for a while and have now decided to dive in. I hope to contribute in the future altho I must warn you, I've been accused of being a bit fluffy at times!  :rose:


Here goes...

Considering that most hookers have such a poor work ethic and none of them pay tax on their earnings maybe they should drop their prices by 30% to show some kind of solidarity with hard pressed punters?

Welcome to the forum, i like your nick. ;) A WG charges what she or her Establishment/pimp think she/they can get, it will always be like this in a free market which punting is a good example of in my view.

There is no such thing as solidarity in punting that can influence prices being changed simply because most punters have no idea of or interest in punting forums so punt in ignorance. What there is are many different punting pricing options from a Soho Walk-Up from about £25 for a PD&L all the way through to the ridiculous as i see them high rates.

In my punting reality prices have come down on average and allowing for inflation they are far cheaper on average than 10 years ago. Not many other things in my life that have gone down in price in the last 10 years. Personally i am also happy with the standard of my punts but am lucky to punt in London and surrounds where i have a lot of choice and the help of recommendations from punters i know which are much appreciated along with reading FRs and posts on forums.

gari54

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yeah and maybe footballers will agree to going back to earning £300 pw. Maybe petrol prices will go back to 50p a litre aswell.

I'm sure WG's dont spend much time worrying about wether their fees are eating into a punters lifestyle.

Tony Montana

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hello all.  :hi:
I've been lurking for a while and have now decided to dive in. I hope to contribute in the future altho I must warn you, I've been accused of being a bit fluffy at times!  :rose:


Here goes...

Considering that most hookers have such a poor work ethic and none of them pay tax on their earnings maybe they should drop their prices by 30% to show some kind of solidarity with hard pressed punters?

Is this you being a bit fluffy then?  We haven't had a "hookers don't pay tax" thread for... ooh.. let me see... about 10 minutes now.

Offline mattylondon

Hello all.  :hi:
I've been lurking for a while and have now decided to dive in. I hope to contribute in the future altho I must warn you, I've been accused of being a bit fluffy at times!  :rose:


Here goes...

Considering that most hookers have such a poor work ethic and none of them pay tax on their earnings maybe they should drop their prices by 30% to show some kind of solidarity with hard pressed punters?
Nice nic!  :D I believe that prossies will always charge what they can get away with and why shouldn't they? It's up to the punter as to whether they wish to pay that rate or not! If punter's refuse to pay a certain rate en masse, then the prossie will either have to drop their price or do something else. The easiest way to drop prices is to refuse to pay that rate! Eaiser said than done!  :hi:

And I agree with Lex... you don't sound very fluffy to me?!


Offline AnthG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 8,861
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Here goes...

Considering that most hookers have such a poor work ethic and none of them pay tax on their earnings maybe they should drop their prices by 30% to show some kind of solidarity with hard pressed punters?
As I have said my honest belief are the ones who charge the most; talking £150 plus per hour, are the ones who hate doing this and thus want the most money for the littlest time with punters.

The good thing about the above is it gives you a method to avoid those with attitude problems I would say.

Book girls who charge £100-£140. And you will have a better chance for a good punt.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
As I have said my honest belief are the ones who charge the most; talking £150 plus per hour, are the ones who hate doing this and thus want the most money for the littlest time with punters.

The good thing about the above is it gives you a method to avoid those with attitude problems I would say.

Book girls who charge £100-£140. And you will have a better chance for a good punt.

If only it were that easy it would be great but it simply isnt the case that some of those that charge over £150 an hour have a bad attitude. Alex ex of the Bunny Lounge was £180 an hour and now an Indie charging similar is highly regarded as was the pornstar Keira Pharrell who also charged me £180 an hour. Natasha and Kitty of this forum i think both charge over £150 an hour now and are both very highly regarded as well.

As ever it depends on the individual WG as to what her attitude is, what she charges is not the defining factor, if good she will be good at whatever price she charges as shown by Paris ex of Soho Walk-Ups who was very highly rated yet a very cheap costing punt. And Katie Weale who charges around £200 an hour isnt worth 2p an hour in my experience being an horrendous WG.

My advice is always look for VFM and yes there are very many good WGs about from £100-140 an hour with my normal maximum being £150 an hour but as above i will break that for a WG i fancy and rate enough. For me to go over £200 an hour nowadays the WG would have to tick all my boxes and none have so far appealed enough for me to do so. Above £200 an hour i can see known pornstars who can charge a premium getting punters interested in them but apart from that for me its ridiculous money. ;)

Offline Bangers and Gash

  We haven't had a "hookers don't pay tax" thread for... ooh.. let me see... about 10 minutes now.

You're in luck then. Now you've got two :dance:


As I have said my honest belief are the ones who charge the most; talking £150 plus per hour, are the ones who hate doing this and thus want the most money for the littlest time with punters.

Book girls who charge £100-£140. And you will have a better chance for a good punt.

An expensive lesson but thats what I've slowly started to realise.
Most of my punts over the £150 mark have been average at best and total rip-offs at worst.


Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
Nice nic!  :D I believe that prossies will always charge what they can get away with and why shouldn't they? It's up to the punter as to whether they wish to pay that rate or not! If punter's refuse to pay a certain rate en masse, then the prossie will either have to drop their price or do something else. The easiest way to drop prices is to refuse to pay that rate! Eaiser said than done!  :hi:

And I agree with Lex... you don't sound very fluffy to me?!

As you say punters agreeing en masse is easier said than done. Interested/Brian used to post about all punters refusing to punt on an agreed date so as to hit WGs in the pocket thus forcing them to drop their prices. In reality its complete fantasy, firstly how would a punter know if another has kept to this agreement and secondly most punters simply dont know about or have any interest in punting forums so wouldnt know there was a strike on, and even if they did if they want a punt they are highly likely to have a punt. Punting forums can and do act somewhat as a punting regulator but of course are only of help to those that read them which is a massive minority sadly of all punters which is why many scammers and rip-off merchants continue to fuck punters over, many of their victims have no idea they are dodgy till after they get scammed or ripped-off and many of them brush it under the carpet out of embarrassment as do even some punters on forums whose thinking i have read is they wont admit to a bad punt as it would make them look bad in front of their fellow punters. ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Girls are free to charge what they like, if they set their rate too high they will end up with a dusty phone, we decide what rate we are comfortably with, personally I refuse to pay above £120 an hour.
Regarding tax, some may well pay tax but they are few and far between ----- I have not actually met any yet but I am sure they exist.

Offline mattylondon

In reality its complete fantasy
Yep, agree again. I was only having a bit of fun re the en masse comment! Other than being impossible, we all place a different value on what a girl is worth anyway!! A girl can set whatever rate she pleases, as far as I'm concerned, be that £50 or £500 an hour.

However, as a punter who pays for sexual services, I do feel I have the absolute right to question for myself and on a forum, whether I believe a girl is worth the rate she sets. That is not the same as me demanding she charges a certain rate. It's personal to me. If I'm looking to get my car serviced in Kwik Fit, they'll charge a certain rate. If I feel the rate is too expensive, it's my right to say so and take my customer elsewhere. As far as I'm concerned, the same applies for any type of service, including the one that prossies provide. Some should not be too senstive about that or try to close down others, as they do, on different sites.  ;)

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Quote
As I have said my honest belief are the ones who charge the most; talking £150 plus per hour, are the ones who hate doing this and thus want the most money for the littlest time with punters.
Not necessarily true most porn star escorts charge this - some are good others aren't, some girls who are just starting out charge this because they think they are worth it - they may be.

As mentioned it is a free market. The ones who charge £150+ and aren't porn stars or respected prossies see 1 or 2 "clients" a week (the "courtesans"), ones who charge £100 or less see loads - everyone knows this, even the girls themselves. At the end of the day punters generally have less money than they did 10 years ago and aren't willing to pay over the odds, most punters on here don't want to pay more than £120 an hour - which is a good reflection of what people are willing to pay. If the escort is past her prime and raises her rates £20 this year, she will do a lot less business, unless she wants that.

Offline Cactus

If you break it down and compare it to other services you could get for an equivalent rate then the charge out rate for an escort is pretty rediculous.  You could get the services of a good Architect who has trained at University for 7 years for less than an hourly rate of most escorts!

However it is a case of supply and demand, if punters are willing to pay then girls will continue to charge what they can and quite right too in my opinion.  We have the power to drive down rates, act with our feet & don't see girls we deem too too expensive, but until this happens then the girls can charge whatever they want and someone will pay it.  Vicious circle  :blush:

sucky2dollar

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've been lurking for a while and have now decided to dive in. I hope to contribute in the future altho I must warn you, I've been accused of being a bit fluffy at times!  :rose:

Welcome, don't worry we'll cure you of the fluffy diesease, it's treatable with a large dosage of reality.

Considering that most hookers have such a poor work ethic and none of them pay tax on their earnings maybe they should drop their prices by 30% to show some kind of solidarity with hard pressed punters?

They should be able to charge whatever they want, whether it's justified as an accurate reflection of their service is an entirely different matter. That's why we need to focus on good feedback, naming and shaming and punter community discussion so we can inform each others about the good value ones and the ones that are rip offs.

We could in theory force lower prices but it would take a sustained unified effort.

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
Welcome, don't worry we'll cure you of the fluffy diesease, it's treatable with a large dosage of reality.

They should be able to charge whatever they want, whether it's justified as an accurate reflection of their service is an entirely different matter. That's why we need to focus on good feedback, naming and shaming and punter community discussion so we can inform each others about the good value ones and the ones that are rip offs.

We could in theory force lower prices but it would take a sustained unified effort.

How would you go about forcing lower prices when many punters dont know about sites like this so wouldnt be aware there was a sustained unified effort and how would you know that a punter who is part of this unified effort isnt punting anoynmously at a price above that agreed with his fellow unified punters?

Offline Cactus

How would you go about forcing lower prices when many punters dont know about sites like this so wouldnt be aware there was a sustained unified effort and how would you know that a punter who is part of this unified effort isnt punting anoynmously at a price above that agreed with his fellow unified punters?

Picket lines  :cool:

sucky2dollar

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
How would you go about forcing lower prices when many punters dont know about sites like this so wouldnt be aware there was a sustained unified effort and how would you know that a punter who is part of this unified effort isnt punting anoynmously at a price above that agreed with his fellow unified punters?

Well think about it, how have EE's managed to come over and upset the status quo? They have done this by charging less than the norm and offering more services. Guys have been picking these girls and everyone else  has had to drop their prices to complete.

But how to make price dropping a unified effort on our part? I believe this can be achieved by helping form a general view that x ph is too much.

I give you an example where this sort of thinking is already generally accepted. If I were to say to you that you should punt a £400 ph escort just because she has 'high class' scribbled on her profile you would tell me f off. You and many other punters would tell me that escorts who say they are high class usually are a waste of money and no better than girls who charge lower.

No one would argue that a 'high class' girl is guaranteed to be worth the money paid. There you go general consensus.


Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
Well think about it, how have EE's managed to come over and upset the status quo? They have done this by charging less than the norm and offering more services. Guys have been picking these girls and everyone else  has had to drop their prices to complete.

But how to make price dropping a unified effort on our part? I believe this can be achieved by helping form a general view that x ph is too much.

I give you an example where this sort of thinking is already generally accepted. If I were to say to you that you should punt a £400 ph escort just because she has 'high class' scribbled on her profile you would tell me f off. You and many other punters would tell me that escorts who say they are high class usually are a waste of money and no better than girls who charge lower.

No one would argue that a 'high class' girl is guaranteed to be worth the money paid. There you go general consensus.

Some must pay these higher prices though or the SPs wouldnt advertise them year in year out, the ignorant punter, the snob punter or the rich not caring what he pays punter shells out these kind of amounts and i imagine at least some do that believing paying more guarantees better, even some deluded punters on punting forums think it does as i know from reading many posts where they have said so over the years.

A general view would only be any good if most punters were aware of it in the first place, as i said previously many punters dont know about or are interested in punting forums so this majority would still continue to punt at the higher rate giving the SP their business which would ensure their rates stayed the same.

The fatal flaw is we on punting forums are few in percentage terms compared to the numbers of punters out their. This is obviously proved by punting forum membership numbers which are a mere fraction of the amount of punters there must be punting. We can do what we can as happens on here with Jacobs great work among others but being realistic we cant in my opinion force prices down as there arent enough of us.

As i also said how would i know for example that a punter who has agreed to not paying over a certain rate doesnt do so, i have no way of knowing so unless i know the punter and trust him it relies on me taking his word for it which may or may not be bullshit.

One last point is like me for most of my 29 years of punting where i knew no other punters and kept it my secret there are bound to be many guys who think like i did then, they tell no one and keep it to themselves, who knows how many punters like this there are but i would bet its a large number, and this type will continue to punt in ignorance in my opinion.

sucky2dollar

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes agreed, I think the fact of the matter is you cannot force anyone to do anything. If someone wants to pay £400 ph for someone then they will regardless.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you break it down and compare it to other services you could get for an equivalent rate then the charge out rate for an escort is pretty rediculous.  You could get the services of a good Architect who has trained at University for 7 years for less than an hourly rate of most escorts!

You make a very valid point.
I recently spent about an hour in a dentist chair which set me back £180 ------------- however from that he has to pay the dental nurse and receptionist and rent and rates for a high street premises, I would guess he spent many years training.   ;)

foresight

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hello all.  :hi:
I've been lurking for a while and have now decided to dive in. I hope to contribute in the future altho I must warn you, I've been accused of being a bit fluffy at times!  :rose:


Here goes...

Considering that most hookers have such a poor work ethic and none of them pay tax on their earnings maybe they should drop their prices by 30% to show some kind of solidarity with hard pressed punters?

Of course you are fluffy, 'cos you are a girl. You've probably got sisters.

Got to laugh all the same, the way some go for the bait.


Melb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes, they are way too high.
Some suggestions to get them lowered:

Match "services at discretion" with "payment at discretion".
Start a Pro$$ie Union (Whorion) and pay minimum wage only.
Reduce the country's benefit burden by paying dole equivalent.
Import whores from poor countries and set them up in "call centes" and pay them the going rate for their country.
Allow Greece to pay it's debts in sexual services.
Allow Scotland independence with a clause where we can go over the border and fuck em for free.

"If I ruled the world..."

Fatpro$$ie

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The prices we charge are quite high but there is a reason.  Look at the fattest ugliest smelliest woman you can find and ask yourself how much you would charge to sleep with her.  If all our clients were young fit and handsome with excellant hygiene and were great in bed I am sure our prices would be a lot lower.  Unfortunately the majority of my clients are at least 30 years older than me, not so great looking, and not that good in bed either (just my clients I will add as I dont know who other girls see). 
I do have one client that is hot as hell and great in the sack too and he gets a fantastic discount (half price) as he is the sort I choose when swinging and I would not feel right charging full price when I am thoroughly enjoying it too. :D :D

gari54

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I thought that was fairly standard practice, as FP says the advertised price is the maximum charge. Upon meeting a client its up to the girl to adjust her rate based on how she feels about the client.
Always makes me laugh when I read the 'does attractivness matter to a WG?' threads and they all claim it does'nt. FP just blew that myth.

Fatpro$$ie

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I thought that was fairly standard practice, as FP says the advertised price is the maximum charge. Upon meeting a client its up to the girl to adjust her rate based on how she feels about the client.
Always makes me laugh when I read the 'does attractivness matter to a WG?' threads and they all claim it does'nt. FP just blew that myth.

Bloody hell the sisterhood will be after me again at this rate.  Must remember to keep mouth shut and stop spilling secrets :coolgirl:

Of course looks make a difference.  Ok i am as nice to every guy I meet but the good ones get a discount.  Saying that though I also give a discount to those who see me weekly as if I didnt they would probably only be able to afford to see me fortnightly so I charge less and make more, its just good business sense

Mancspunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Q: Are pro$$ie prices too high?

A: There is genuinely no correct answer to this, their cannot be a right answer that fits everyone, £150 an hour is fuck all if your rich and a fortune if your not, if you are not wealthy its easy to find prossies that charge less, if you cannot, then you are not looking hard enough or are too lazy to travel, or of course you are an impatient fucker that wants it all now instead of saving your pennies.
Over the years I have seen stunners that charge both £100 an hour and £150 an hour, I have even had quick and fast fucks with genuinely good looking lasses for as little as £35, (Yes really, to all you sceptics)

As for if they pay tax, fancy you, think your cock is to small, enjoy it, don't enjoy it etc who gives a shit? Pay em and fuck em, if they are good see em again if not, don't, this hobby is really not complicated.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Quote
One last point is like me for most of my 29 years of punting where i knew no other punters and kept it my secret there are bound to be many guys who think like i did then, they tell no one and keep it to themselves, who knows how many punters like this there are but i would bet its a large number, and this type will continue to punt in ignorance in my opinion.
1 in 10 apparently or 12% in an earlier survey, of course this can't be 100% accurate because not every UK man was asked but it sounds about right. I think with the internet and punters moving away from street whores and phone ads or ad cards in windows, general information is now more in the open, which has to be a good thing.

Survey from 2010 here:
External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
1 in 10 apparently or 12% in an earlier survey, of course this can't be 100% accurate because not every UK man was asked but it sounds about right. I think with the internet and punters moving away from street whores and phone ads or ad cards in windows, general information is now more in the open, which has to be a good thing.

Survey from 2010 here:
External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the link. ;) So concentrating on the estimated 870,000 regular punters only if anywhere near accurate and i am always cautious of stats on punting, on all UK punting forums as members there isnt even 100,000 members some of whom are WGs and other SPs so even if say 3 times that just read punting forums and i cant see it being more than that at most, without being a member so are to at least a small degree clued up that still leaves a majority punting in ignorance of punting forums or not interested in them. Thats of course not including punters from abroad punting here.

Who knows how many of these punters are clued up by being smart but as we on here find the forum helpful if other punters dont know about it why dont they as its proved to be useful to us punters to aid our punting. I can only see that these punters cant be that clued up which is where the scammers/rip-off merchants benefit and still continue to get punters not aware of them being dodgy. I appreciate there is much speculation here but it must be the case in my opinion that very many punters punt in sheer ignorance which is why the bad SPs continue to get business year in year out.

Now how to reach these many punters is the big question, Pnet benefited after HH condemned the site, by many new members joining some saying they had no idea of such a site till HH mentioned it. So that publicity worked to gain Pnet members but it wasnt tens of thousands of new members and it got quite good newspaper coverage so why didnt tens of thousands of these 870,000 join. If an active punter surely a fair number in the tens of thousands checked Pnet out to see what it was all about, it would be a logical thing to do to my mind, a site that discusses these punters hobby or interest, yet in the end not that many of a 870,000 total joined. Why not i wonder.

It would be great to attract just 5% of that 870,000 estimate in my view, 43,000 ish punters, that kind of number i believe could have an impact in raising standards. How to attract these punters though still remains to be seen.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Men who are asked in the street if they have ever visited a prostitute are very likely going to lie ------------ I have lost count of how many blokes have said to me "I would never pay for sex" --------------------- yeah, right.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jack The Lad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If only it were that easy it would be great but it simply isnt the case that some of those that charge over £150 an hour have a bad attitude. Alex ex of the Bunny Lounge was £180 an hour and now an Indie charging similar is highly regarded as was the pornstar Keira Pharrell who also charged me £180 an hour. Natasha and Kitty of this forum i think both charge over £150 an hour now and are both very highly regarded as well.

As ever it depends on the individual WG as to what her attitude is, what she charges is not the defining factor, if good she will be good at whatever price she charges as shown by Paris ex of Soho Walk-Ups who was very highly rated yet a very cheap costing punt. And Katie Weale who charges around £200 an hour isnt worth 2p an hour in my experience being an horrendous WG.

My advice is always look for VFM and yes there are very many good WGs about from £100-140 an hour with my normal maximum being £150 an hour but as above i will break that for a WG i fancy and rate enough. For me to go over £200 an hour nowadays the WG would have to tick all my boxes and none have so far appealed enough for me to do so. Above £200 an hour i can see known pornstars who can charge a premium getting punters interested in them but apart from that for me its ridiculous money. ;)

I saw this on a WG's blog recently ( although it was removed after only o few hours on there ) and thought it a humorous take on this subject, so here it is:-


ONE PUNTER'S VIEW

Working Girls or Prostitutes, What is in a name, There are no decent substitutes, But they're not all the same

Posh Totty through to cheaper ones, The price is no good measure, I always find the FRIENDLY ones, Give me the greater pleasure

Experience and friendliness, Is that to much to ask, And a little supple bendiness, As they go about their task

It often seems the actual thing, Can mean a little more, If we have heard our laughter ring, In the minutes just before

So try meet us looking smart, And greet us with a smile, A chat, a joke, before we start, That really has more style

We're more likely to return to you, To have another punt, If we can find some more to you, Than just another C___ !


 :drinks:

Offline King Nuts

I just looked on Barracuda's site. They have 89 girls, and 37 of them are at 180 per hour or higher. Of course, we'd all love to know how busy they are, but I think if they WEREN'T busy, I doubt we'd see that many at that kind of price.

For me, 150 is the top I'll pay, no matter what. And I've found there are perfectly decent girls out there at 120 or less. But clearly there are punters out there who still don't mind springing 200 quid on an hour's entertainment.

I guess if you've got that kind of money, there's no shortage of bints draped over chaise longues in flats Paddington and South Ken. But I'd be very curious to know how busy these 37 girls at 180+ at Barracuda really are.


philuk1uk

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Pay em and fuck em, if they are good see em again if not, don't, this hobby is really not complicated.

Very good summary that is, completely agree!

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
I just looked on Barracuda's site. They have 89 girls, and 37 of them are at 180 per hour or higher. Of course, we'd all love to know how busy they are, but I think if they WEREN'T busy, I doubt we'd see that many at that kind of price.

For me, 150 is the top I'll pay, no matter what. And I've found there are perfectly decent girls out there at 120 or less. But clearly there are punters out there who still don't mind springing 200 quid on an hour's entertainment.

I guess if you've got that kind of money, there's no shortage of bints draped over chaise longues in flats Paddington and South Ken. But I'd be very curious to know how busy these 37 girls at 180+ at Barracuda really are.

I certainly agree SPs wouldnt advertise and continue doing so year in year out at these prices if they didnt get enough punters to make it worth while doing so.

I dont use Agencies as they are too expensive in London for my liking but if i did it certainly wouldnt be Barracuda who are a very well reviewed by FRs Agency going back a number of years and have 104 Nos out of 462 FRs in all, an under 80% postive FR rate which is very poor. :thumbsdown: ;)

GlasgowGirl

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Q: Are pro$$ie prices too high?

A: There is genuinely no correct answer to this, their cannot be a right answer that fits everyone, £150 an hour is fuck all if your rich and a fortune if your not, if you are not wealthy its easy to find prossies that charge less, if you cannot, then you are not looking hard enough or are too lazy to travel, or of course you are an impatient fucker that wants it all now instead of saving your pennies.
Over the years I have seen stunners that charge both £100 an hour and £150 an hour, I have even had quick and fast fucks with genuinely good looking lasses for as little as £35, (Yes really, to all you sceptics)

As for if they pay tax, fancy you, think your cock is to small, enjoy it, don't enjoy it etc who gives a shit? Pay em and fuck em, if they are good see em again if not, don't, this hobby is really not complicated.

Very well put x

Offline adindas

Welcome Bangers and Gash

Like any other businesses, WGs will be charging as much as the clients are willing to pay ...  Solidarity is the last thing in their mind ..

Also like in any other businesses. There are few business models exist.
In service industry, Mass Services, low price, accept 10-15 customers a day like in Soho paying £25 per 10-15 minutes per service you will be earning £250 a day gross, £1750 a week. Also some WGs charges £60 an hour accept 5 customers a day,  might also get about £2100 a week gross.

Some WGs are aiming a niche market and only go for high hourly rate  .... they could charge as much as they want to as long as they could still get client who are willing to pay on that rate. Once they are getting old and no more attractive they will lower their rate or quit the business.

What I will say is that the hourly service fro WGs even the lowest one is still about 11 times than minimum wage ...

Also I have seen similar ladies are charging about £150-£200 an hour where in other premise where these WGs are also working,  you could bang the same WG for the fractional or even just half of that price.

I believe the key here is information .......

Hello all.  :hi:
I've been lurking for a while and have now decided to dive in. I hope to contribute in the future altho I must warn you, I've been accused of being a bit fluffy at times!  :rose:


Here goes...

Considering that most hookers have such a poor work ethic and none of them pay tax on their earnings maybe they should drop their prices by 30% to show some kind of solidarity with hard pressed punters?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 08:30:11 am by adindas »

Online Private Parts

Hello all.  :hi:
I've been lurking for a while and have now decided to dive in. I hope to contribute in the future altho I must warn you, I've been accused of being a bit fluffy at times!  :rose:


Here goes...

Considering that most hookers have such a poor work ethic and none of them pay tax on their earnings maybe they should drop their prices by 30% to show some kind of solidarity with hard pressed punters?
From day one you assumed a principal.” None of them pay tax.”
Get a grip. Schoolboy error worthy of JRC
But there you go  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

From day one you assumed a principal.” None of them pay tax.”
Get a grip. Schoolboy error worthy of JRC
But there you go  :hi:

And I still haven't changed my mind.  :hi:

I'm slightly disturbed that a stranger would spend their day trawling through nearly 7 years of light hearted comments for some dubious reason. Should I be seeking a restraining order against you?   :rolleyes: