Author Topic: Laura Temptations Newton  (Read 1054 times)

foreverandever

I'm new to this reviewing lark but thought I would add one from a visit a few months ago on a decent mature bird who is still active at Temptations in Newton le Willows.

http://www.canyouresisttemptations.co.uk/laura.html

I've seen Laura quite a few times over the years, mainly here but also at their sister parlour in Ashton under Lyne (currently closed for refurbishment). Probably saw her first about 2004 when she went out as mid 40's, still goes out as late 40's but that's Sex Worker years I guess.Most likely Laura is mid to late 50's, but as I like em mature it doesn't really matter to me. The parlour in Newton has had some refurb work done to it more recently and is clean and quite nice for a shop. Shower in the room etc. £40 for half hour.

Laura's fairly tall, nice tit's, bit of a bolt on if I remember. Friendly ash blonde Scouse girl who you can have a laugh with. No tattoes either, not fond of them on a bird. Generally as with most parlours the set up is fairly standard, lie on bed, get a bit of a rub down and then turn over for sex or oral. Laura's oral is good though, good teasing technique up and down your shaft and tonging the tip and she will swallow every time. Can't remember if she does A levels or not but usually there is a receptionist who works with her who will also come into the room and provide that if you want it. A is extra as with most places but as I don't often go for that, more than happy to splash 40 dabs for CIM.

Overall a decent looking oldie who gives you a top service at a top price.

By the way this place also has another girl working upstairs from a separate entrance and phone number, something about the 1 girl working in a parlour rule. No one need worry really as it is right next door to a fairly big police station and I don't think they have ever been bothered by the boys in blue.