Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nationality Search On Adultwork  (Read 1086 times)

derekmc

Probably a Pointless post but I admit I was bored, after numerous emails and calls trying to sort out a rub and tug for my day off I gave up and ending up looking at Adultwork.

For a change I decided to try searching by the Nationality. It is useful to a certain extent but as usual when dealing with Adultwork things are never as they seem.

They have a disclaimer on the nationality search that basically means in reality that about 65% of the profiles won’t show in your results if you search for a particular nationality.

I did a search for all profiles within 10 miles of G1.

And got 424 results.

I was interested to know how many of these were actually Romanian or other similar eastern European. As every time I look there seems to be another batch of profiles added and there have been 22 added in the last 2 days alone. Sergie is a very very busy boy.

So when you do the nationality search you get the following results.

Romanian     59
British            52
Polish            16
Czech            8
Hungarian     6
Brazilian        2
Spanish            2
German         1
Italian            1
Latvian            1
Moldovan       1   
Total              149

The remaining profiles do not show in the results although I would wager a guess that a large percentage of these will also be Romanian, like the ones added in the last 2 days that do not yet have a nationality shown.

stuart_gla

Probably a Pointless post but I admit I was bored, after numerous emails and calls trying to sort out a rub and tug for my day off I gave up and ending up looking at Adultwork.  [...]

Some good options for rub-and-tug: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60516.0

Offline johnjo72

Anyone else wondered how well this works? Was looking for a punt today, and excluding Romanian left me with little choice,tried a few of the girls listed but they weren't answering so either left their light on from yesterday or busy,tried the same thing over a few hours with no success,then i tried without any exclusions and one of the girls on my to do list popped up ay she is definitely not Romanian, by the time i called her she was booked up for the day

Offline mr small

I find its getting almost impossible to get a decent punt organised on the day and usually end up with option 7 or 8. Even found myself considering a Romanian things were that bad  :scare:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I find its getting almost impossible to get a decent punt organised on the day and usually end up with option 7 or 8. Even found myself considering a Romanian things were that bad  :scare:

+1

Shuggy68

Really don't envy you Glasgow guys, there is always the option of the Saunas here on the East Coast.

Offline TKovac

When you do a search to excude a nationality it also excludes everyone who has not authenticated their naionality. Eg most british girls
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac