Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Madison. - Golders Green  (Read 2109 times)

1 review(s) for Busty Madison. (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Paid £60 for half an hour.

Comms by text. New-ish addition to the well-known Hungarian group in Golders Green.

There's no escaping it, Madison is a big girl with certainly the largest and heaviest breasts I've had my hands on. While her AW pictures are candid she does look a little slimmer when dressed both in the photos and in person. Friendly enough, her English is ok.

Invited to lie on the bed and offered a massage which I declined given the short session. I should have accepted as there was a brief initial period of staring at each other while I worked out how to get things moving along. After having me paw at her breasts for a while she bent into a decent run-of-the-mill OWO.

Kissing is closed lipped and short-lived as she didn't come across as keen on it.

Some clit play but I didn't get into fingering.

Cap on and though I like to start in cowgirl Madison moved straight onto her back. Some muted theatrics both in mish and in doggy.

We didn't click. And to be fair, it wasn't as if she wasn't completely uninterested. But post-punt I was more relieved than anything that I hadn't opted for the hour, so I can't really recommend Madison to others.

Offline El Jefe

Shame, I really like the look of her and those knockers  :(

Online pumps

I was stung by this crappy Romanian some time ago in east Croydon.

Online pumps

Hidden Image/Members Only

They look appetising in the photos .....

Offline SamLP

A pity the GG place has gone downhill since the regular girls left. The new ones look good but it seems service isn't up to scratch and sometimes not all services are being offered. Sorry to hear about it doobes.

doobes

They look appetising in the photos .....

They do put the fun in fun bags.

A pity the GG place has gone downhill since the regular girls left. The new ones look good but it seems service isn't up to scratch and sometimes not all services are being offered. Sorry to hear about it doobes.

Thanks SamLP. It's telling that none of the current roster of girls offer FK.

Offline SamLP

They do put the fun in fun bags.

Thanks SamLP. It's telling that none of the current roster of girls offer FK.

This reason has put me off going there as FK is essential in my punts.

The previous girls are still around though but not in GG:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - I read somewhere this is Nicole Amazing
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Vivien No1
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Kendra, I reviewed her negatively a few weeks ago

Offline The_Don

@ doobes

Sorry it didn't work out for you.

I've not been to G/G in the last month and not sure if and when I will be returning!

I'm punting a lot of Polish W/G at present

If your "knockers" man the biggest I've had, belong to Betti > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50447.0

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 11:56:17 pm by The_Don »

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - I read somewhere this is Nicole Amazing

Interesting. My personal preference ran to Nicole over Vivien/Linda so if she's back working and there's no further confirmation on the forum I may have to take a look myself.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 05:03:33 pm by The_Don »

doobes

She looks scary Doobes

That I almost paid £90 is even scarier.

Being the good and kindly gentleman I am, I hope she can revamp her service offering and reputation from this rate. :angelgirl:

Offline Badvicar

She must have read ramrodronnie's thread!

doobes

External Link/Members Only

And all-inclusive too. No extras. CIM included. Except for CIM. Which is extra.  :unknown: