Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Sexy Abby  (Read 4360 times)

13 review(s) for mature-sexy-abbie (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline yaa tere

Needed a good MILF punt and came across her profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called her and arranged a time, she works from a 4 stars hotel around the corner from Euston train station, got the room number when I arrived, a modern nice room, good shower, and a very nice personality.

Abbie is late 40s, nice look but a great body for that age, a little saggy belly, nice ass, and good enhanced tits.
Service
FK
DFK
Sex in mesh and doggy

She deliver in enthusiasm, and passion and her DFK is amazing, the BJ too was very good, dont know if she allows fingering or not.

Will return for sure

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  She has been on my HL for some time but our dates have never matched.  Good to know she is a solid punt!

G2c83

Yes please.  Very nice and to my tastes. How long did you stay for?

Offline webpunter

She looks like one hot milf in the selfies taken last month

External Link/Members Only

If these pics are reasonably accurate then i'll keep any eye on her profile for when she's in my area as she moves around a bit

G2c83

She looks like one hot milf in the selfies taken last month

If these pics are reasonably accurate then i'll keep any eye on her profile for when she's in my area as she moves around a bit

Fuck me is she hot. Got hard just looking at these pics. Cheers for posting mate. She is a must do!!!

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Fuck me is she hot. Got hard just looking at these pics. Cheers for posting mate. She is a must do!!!

I punted her a few years ago....good quality/professional service...with a nice Scouse accent!!

Offline yaa tere

good solid punt, pics are accurate

Offline shagbambi

Fuck me those selfies are brilliant!

Offline webpunter

Fuck me those selfies are brilliant!
Not much !  The one 22nd May has a JenniferAniston look.  Ish.  Well close enough for me.  Not wanting to pour cold water over our rising expectations but the pics do show an improvement of sorts.  Fuck-it, i'm gonna give it a go when within travelling distance.  Probably half hour with enuf cash for an extra half - presuming available.  If its meant to be..

Offline tazz

Two of the selfies are not her, shes not a great looker and i wouldnt see her again, cant fault the service though.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Two of the selfies are not her

Surely there are only two pics marked 'selfie'?

Offline Zack D

I saw her last year in South Mimms, surprisingly forgot to do a review!  :dash: Definitely a cracking hot Milf, not shy about DFK, OWO, shame there is no facials or CIM otherwise would put her right up there in top punts category. Not been tempted to see her this time while she is down South as prices seem to have gone up by £30 to £40 on last year...