Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cute.lisa (North London)  (Read 3360 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I spotted Lisa’s profile whilst looking for Central London profiles – though she is based North London her profile showed up. Here is my report:

The Experience:
I called up and was received by a very tired and bored voice – Lisa herself. Asked her availability and whether her pictures were her and her location. She sent me the address and I went along.
The place is not obvious as the numbering on the road appears broken – but she explain where about her place is so is fairly easy to find.
She opened the door and from the shadows I could see she was the same girl in the pics Her pictures are about 95% accurate – very attractive 5’7 ish, slim, very smooth skin, and very seductive face. I really wanted to stay an hour as soon as I saw her but was like £3 short (No! She does not charge £3 for the extra 30 mins – its just that I had £97 exactly!).
I paid her £70 for 30 mins, but first confirmed the services with OWO and CIM and multiple cum. She disappeared briefly and then came back in. I gave a brief kiss which immediately became full on tongue action (not something I often go for) but was initiated by her.
She has an excellent figure much like her pictures, and is very attractive. I imagine she would be an excellent grind. I lay on the bed and she gave me a brilliant OWO, lots of tongue and quite deep. She stopped half way through to ask “Condom?” but I declined – wanting an oral conclusion, so she proceeded. A brief few moments before I was about to conclude she pulled away perhaps to rest a bit but I quickly had to direct her back to OWO – she immediately took it all in a received without hesitation, and even continued beyond the eruption to ensure the conclusion was complete.
Afterward I thought she swallowed it, but saw she let it out back on my cock…Oh…
I cleaned up and we chatted about a few things – she asserted she is actually Russian and not Romanian (not going to argue with her). Also asked about her flat mate Cute Julya – but did not see her.
Afterwards I decided to shower and invited her along too which she accepted. This is kinda where the punt became a bit comical.
I thought the apartment had a proper stand up shower unit, but instead it was a bathtub with a shower attachment and no curtain. We spent a good two minutes standing by the tub waiting fot the steam to get warm (I took this opportunity to slick cold water at her – which she giggled at and told me off for). So we had a rather awkward shower and I nearly slipped – but it was funny to me and her.
Afterward I kissed her good bye and headed out.

Reflection:
•   Girl in pictures – very accurate figure, face, and tone.
•   Very good OWO with CIM – next time I have to try the grind – she has an excellent and fit body so I imagine it would be good.
•   No smoking in flat – only outside.
•   One other girl, but did not meet her.

The Journey:
I went there not expecting much but was relieved she was as good as she is.
I shall return without a doubt.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review, she a good looking W/G  :thumbsup:

A few questions if you don't mind?

How far is she from Selborne Road (5 -10 - 15 Min walk)

Do you know the cost of a  External Link/Members Only with External Link/Members Only

I cleaned up and we chatted about a few things – she asserted she is actually Russian and not Romanian (not going to argue with her). Also asked about her flat mate Cute Julya – but did not see her.

I would have said: La revedere on exiting to see what reply she gave.

I like the below quote from her profile:

You work every day ?    A. I work every day, except Sundays, Sundays i am free!!!!

firingblanks

Wow
A positive review on a Romanian :)
Looks hot too and gives the right services included.
Nice review :)

FlyingBreadMan

Hello Don,

It is not too far from the Walthamstow bus station - if you walk along Hoe Street (north bound)

I think she does do DUO with Julya as she links to her profile.

About Romanian vs Russia - I really don't care to be honest. She has a good figure and a good attitude.

Offline The_Don

Hello Don,

It is not too far from the Walthamstow bus station - if you walk along Hoe Street (north bound)

I think she does do DUO with Julya as she links to her profile.

About Romanian vs Russia - I really don't care to be honest. She has a good figure and a good attitude.

Thanks and this matter more than Nationality but my Russia not very good. Mite have to brush up  :)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 02:48:51 pm by The_Don »

Offline riker

Hello Don,

how aptly named!  :D

Offline Tasty118

I downloaded  Truecaller app for android and the name of the number it shows is F Harris, how weird! Is that her name, her pimps or even boyfriends registered number?

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I spotted Lisa’s profile whilst looking for Central London profiles – though she is based North London her profile showed up. Here is my report:

The Experience:
I called up and was received by a very tired and bored voice – Lisa herself. Asked her availability and whether her pictures were her and her location. She sent me the address and I went along.
The place is not obvious as the numbering on the road appears broken – but she explain where about her place is so is fairly easy to find.
She opened the door and from the shadows I could see she was the same girl in the pics Her pictures are about 95% accurate – very attractive 5’7 ish, slim, very smooth skin, and very seductive face. I really wanted to stay an hour as soon as I saw her but was like £3 short (No! She does not charge £3 for the extra 30 mins – its just that I had £97 exactly!).
I paid her £70 for 30 mins, but first confirmed the services with OWO and CIM and multiple cum. She disappeared briefly and then came back in. I gave a brief kiss which immediately became full on tongue action (not something I often go for) but was initiated by her.
She has an excellent figure much like her pictures, and is very attractive. I imagine she would be an excellent grind. I lay on the bed and she gave me a brilliant OWO, lots of tongue and quite deep. She stopped half way through to ask “Condom?” but I declined – wanting an oral conclusion, so she proceeded. A brief few moments before I was about to conclude she pulled away perhaps to rest a bit but I quickly had to direct her back to OWO – she immediately took it all in a received without hesitation, and even continued beyond the eruption to ensure the conclusion was complete.
Afterward I thought she swallowed it, but saw she let it out back on my cock…Oh…
Afterwards I decided to shower and invited her along too which she accepted. This is kinda where the punt became a bit comical.
I thought the apartment had a proper stand up shower unit, but instead it was a bathtub with a shower attachment and no curtain. We spent a good two minutes standing by the tub waiting fot the steam to get warm (I took this opportunity to slick cold water at her – which she giggled at and told me off for). So we had a rather awkward shower and I nearly slipped – but it was funny to me and her.
Afterward I kissed her good bye and headed out.

Reflection:
•   Girl in pictures – very accurate figure, face, and tone.
•   Very good OWO with CIM – next time I have to try the grind – she has an excellent and fit body so I imagine it would be good.
•   No smoking in flat – only outside.
•   One other girl, but did not meet her.

The Journey:
I went there not expecting much but was relieved she was as good as she is.
I shall return without a doubt.

Did she have nice manicured nails and sexy feet?

spiderwebber

Yep, saw her pictures and read this review and took the plunge.
Wow! What a girl, and yes, sexy feet!