Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RubyRedHead69 - Great little minx  (Read 3774 times)

4 review(s) for RubyRedhead69 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Zack D

After a break of nearly two months, I was in the mood for a hot young body to get stuck into - with quite slim pickings this weekend I finally plumped for Ruby - External Link/Members Only

Although she doesn't seem to advertise her number her profile was showing as available so after an email she replied pretty promptly and arrangements were made for a 30 mins booking - confirmed all services were included and no extras for anything. Location wise she was staying in an upmarket hotel in Kensington, won't go into too much details of name or other specifics as you never know who is reading!

Lifts were located near the entrance so no need to pass reception, went straight up to the room without any issue. Ruby opened the door and she does look gorgeous as per her pics - very tight body, great tits (has had implants but still feel very soft and natural). After getting the paperwork out of the way it was straight into some DFK, she doesn't hold back which I like. I decided to go down on her for a while and she tasted gorgeous, very clean and fresh.

Being only a 30 min booking I was keen to get inside her being rock hard by this stage, so on with the protection followed by some energetic sex with her on top riding me cowgirl style, great sight looking up at that cute face and great tits, finished with a very satisfying climax. After a clean up we chatted for a couple of minutes and I wasn't sure if she was up for another round with about 10 mins left, but she was happy to get involved in another round of dfk and wanking me off, culminating on me getting on top for some owo and great tit wank to completion.

With time definitely up I had a quick shower and got changed, no rush to get out of the door to be fair and she gave me another long kiss as I left. At £100 for 30 mins might not be to everyone's budget, but I definitely had a good time and would consider a return trip in the near future!

password02

Looks very hot but expensive !!!

Thanks for sharing

domino131

I've had her on my HL for a little while.  At the moment 100 for a half hour is too much for me, but good to know she gives a good service in case I do decided to go for it.

Redheads always seem to be so elusive.  The ones I do find are usually too expensive.

d00fer

Thanks for the review and glad you had a good time.

A bit old, but I had a very dull punt with her a couple of months before I joined here, but booked through her agency profile (she didn't have an AW profile back then). Anyway, she's definitely very fit, but it was a very mechanical hour in a very cramped and very hot studio near Earls Court.

Offline claretandblue

Looks decent,if it's 100 for 30 minutes of action plus shower time then that's not bad,how long were you there in total op?

Offline Zack D

Looks decent,if it's 100 for 30 minutes of action plus shower time then that's not bad,how long were you there in total op?

I would say around 35 mins, so got full punt time plus not rushed out of the door at the end. Actually I was late too but she didn't mind still got my full time!

Offline Zack D

Thanks for the review and glad you had a good time.

A bit old, but I had a very dull punt with her a couple of months before I joined here, but booked through her agency profile (she didn't have an AW profile back then). Anyway, she's definitely very fit, but it was a very mechanical hour in a very cramped and very hot studio near Earls Court.
That's a shame, luckily it was a good quality hotel and room yesterday so surroundings felt good. What was her agency rates?

Offline claretandblue

I would say around 35 mins, so got full punt time plus not rushed out of the door at the end. Actually I was late too but she didn't mind still got my full time!
cheers,that's useful to know  :hi:

d00fer

That's a shame, luckily it was a good quality hotel and room yesterday so surroundings felt good. What was her agency rates?

Same as they are now, 200 an hour which is what I went for. Good to hear she's improved in the last year or so

password02

Same as they are now, 200 an hour which is what I went for. Good to hear she's improved in the last year or so

Hi Mr D - Hope all good your end - Perhaps if you have a few minutes in between doing your IKEA furniture you may do a quick review if your memory is still going strong?

d00fer

Hi Mr D - Hope all good your end - Perhaps if you have a few minutes in between doing your IKEA furniture you may do a quick review if your memory is still going strong?

Don't feel comfortable creating a new review as it was well over a year ago, well before I joined here and my memory is hazy of the details, but it would have been a negative. Sounds like she's improved since we met.

Pics are accurate, but she was a little less enhanced in the boob department when I saw her, but attractive, toned and petite. Room, as previously mentioned was tiny and very hot, bed was barely a double and surrounded on two sides by a wall and on a third side by some shelves (it's always shelves). Bathroom was the smallest I've been in outside of a boat or motorhome.

There was no DFK hell not even any FK. OWO and protected sex was very dull and mechanical. She was clearly disinterested and made no effort to hide it / act otherwise. I haven't and wouldn't repeat.

Offline JoJo93

Anyone seen her recently (if so how was she)is it the same girl or profile passed on?

Offline sale77380

Anyone seen her recently (if so how was she)is it the same girl or profile passed on?

I would be interested as well.  She is formerly Kasey (sp?) from Maxes Angels.