Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmin Soft Massage  (Read 6621 times)

1 review(s) for Jasmin Soft Massage (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

stuart_gla

Jasmin Soft Massage
External Link/Members Only

£50 half hour, no extras.

Arrangement via text message, prompt, and good English.  Directed to deepest darkest Springburn, a wee excursion for me.  Took the 10 out from the town, but caught the train back, I think the train is easier, one stop back to civilisation (Queen Street) from Springburn Station.  Navigated her intentional mis-direction, and into a decent enough flat.  Massage was on a double bed, no table in the room I was shown into.  Showers available before and after, nice clean fluffy towels, few different bottles of men's shower gel, bathroom was clean.  Jasmine herself is friendly, but doesn't chat away during the massage, pics accurate, small and petite girl, lovely wee tits, hot generally.  In the room, nice floaty music playing, and those posh scented burning candles.  Her massage technique is very sensual, very erotic.  Soft strokes, gentle tickling, firm-ish kneeding, rubs her tits on your arse and knob, tickles your between cock and bum bits.  For me, handjob was a bit gentle.  One thing, she really makes alot of eye contact, when riding up your legs and rubbing her tits over your cock, holding your gaze and smiling very seductively.  Yep, very nice that.  Says on AW profile, you can have a bit of a grope of her tits, but I was a bit shy today.  Noting else on the cards from what I could gather (just an impression, I didn't ask).  Certainly not a full-on shag like you get from a certain Brazilian (who's now just east of the city centre, btw).  Anyway, very relaxing time, positive punt, recommend and return.

Trying to keep tabs on HR massage / rub-and-tug services in Glasgow...  Some birds are advertising on VivaStreet and CraigsList.  I see Jasmine and her pal have got themselves a wee website to ply their wares (External Link/Members Only).  On AdultWork, my "massage" list, in order of AW userid, which I assume illustrates how long they have been working that profile:

sensualhandrelief -- External Link/Members Only
EROTIC MASSAGE 4u -- External Link/Members Only
LAURA the NURU GIRL -- External Link/Members Only
hot brunettee -- External Link/Members Only
Lovely Michelle Love -- External Link/Members Only
Tania's Tantra -- External Link/Members Only
Jasmin Soft Massage -- External Link/Members Only

Of this lot, I've seen 3 out of 7, Laura, Maria (hot brunettee) and now Jasmine.  I like Laura's massage technique, firm, and the way she needles your hands and head is very nice, good hand job too.  From what I understand, there's not a lot of massaging going on at Maria's, even though she has the proper table.  Lovely friendly girl, very easy to get caught up with her positive personality, great wee shag.  Kinky too, with the handcuffs and spanking paddle on the sideboard.  Has anyone actually had a massage off her?  One thing, didn't "Lovely Michelle Love" used to be a bit older?  It's now a younger lass working that profile (well, the pics are of a 20s girl).  Be good to hear from any recent visitors.  By the looks of her, I'd reckon you get a proper massage from sensualhandrelief, looks like a pro with the white apron in her profile pics.

Happy punting.

Offline Happy99

Thanks for review, was concerned Jasmine might be poor quality due to seemingly working 7 days a week 10-10 and beds are not normally conducive to a good massage.

Would not recommend SensualHandRelief. Very overweight, old, not attractive and was in casual clothes, leggings, no sign of any uniform or anything remotely sexy. Very basic hard rub non-erotic with TV on blaring throughout.

EroticMassage4u would definitely recommend. One of few girls who does a proper b2b. Not been to Laura nuru girl, but from reviews on here Kate seems to be better.

Rachel is another one worth investigating, not been yet. Her prices seem to be creeping up though. External Link/Members Only

MichelleLovely pics have definitely changed to a different girl with different mobile. External Link/Members Only

This is original Michelle:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Keema

Good summary. Jasmin is indeed very pretty - I enjoyed her two handed hj so much I actually had to get her to slow down.

Michelle is from same group of girls and her age seems to change all the time - she is about 30. Her wanks are good, but not as sensual as Jasmin's.

Maria I'm sure would do a full on massage, but as soon as her ass pops into view you can't help but want more. Anyone with a hair fetish should be right in there!

Offline Keema

Michelle 'posted' for Jessica - all part of the same stable.

Offline storemansteve

Jasmin is utterly gorgeous - pretty good massage and having her body against yours is great - as said previously her 2 handed HJ is brilliant as she has really lovely small hands - boobs are just perfect rubbing over you when lying on your back - to get it to 100% experience would take there being no knickers and also touching between neck and waist is allowed on AW site but not in reality but what the hell - I am definately going back but might see Neetu first if anyone has feedback for her.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

What! No Romanian bashing?

I wish I found Jasmine before I ventured to Glasgow for a terrible 'tantric' crap massage and handjob from a Romanian Service Provider.

Tekkers was awful and she both rushed and short changed me of time.

chico1000

I was going to do a review but as its already highlighted and its a body to body massage and hr I'll just put my tuppence worth in rather than a full review.  Seen Jasmine on Saturday and concur this is definately a positive.  When I went in the door I had to double take her a couple of times because she looked very young but she is definately around the stated age.  She was waif like and dressed a bit frumpy but has a cute face.  When she was sliding about and down she looked very sexy indeed.  Her English is excellent but she does not engage much in chat although she is very polite.  Location is basic but clean and towels are fresh. She works the flat with another girl.  She has the whole insence and theme music going on which adds to the atmosphere. Massage and hr is wonderful.  I may go back at some point. 

Offline tazman1002001

Chico did she let you touch her at all?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

I never really tried to be fair.  I was just enjoying what she was doing.

stuart_gla

Chico did she let you touch her at all?

Get along there Taz and see if you can have a grope!  Let us know how it goes...

I wonder if these girls that do massage and hand jobs would do a foot job instead?  That could be fun.

Chalkywhyte

I asked about touching, it was a no go.

Offline storemansteve

Agreed - my hands moved towards her boobs and although they are - so far as I recall - between neck and waist, it was a no no.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline DarthCognito

I've got a cautionary note to add to this.

I booked a half hour with Jasmin on Wednesday evening. Everything matched up with what I've read re location etc., but when I arrived, it was a different girl - a more mature Romanian lady who called herself Zara. She may float some folks' boats but wasn't what I signed up for. Ever the optimist, I (stupidly) played along with things but ended up receiving a disappointing, rushed service.

So my advice is, when texting to book with Jasmin, get confirmation that it's actually her that replies!

RandyF

I booked a half hour with Jasmin on Wednesday evening. Everything matched up with what I've read re location etc., but when I arrived, it was a different girl - a more mature Romanian lady who called herself Zara. She may float some folks' boats but wasn't what I signed up for. Ever the optimist, I (stupidly) played along with things but ended up receiving a disappointing, rushed service.

So my advice is, when texting to book with Jasmin, get confirmation that it's actually her that replies!

You should've walked mate - only reason she's even worth considering is her semi decent looks (for a gypo).

They passed you off, with the old hag.

chico1000

Sorry to hear this and thanks for the warning...If you get a chance can you post a review.  Your post may get lost if someone is  reading it for the first time they might not go down to the bottom of the thread and not see your warning.  Just when you think you have found a Romanian who provides a decent service this little stunt gets pulled.

Jasmine if your reading this...ditch Sergi/pimp he's destroying your good reputation as a good service provider by pulling silly stunts like this.  He will destroy your business.  Set up on your own its easy and you will get more money....

Offline Keema

Someone without posting any review suddenly posts a warning?? 

Sounds like someone not liking the positive attention Jasmin is getting.

chico1000

Possibly Keema but when I visited Jasmine she told me another girl worked the flat with her and did massages.

Offline Happy99

Possibly Keema but when I visited Jasmine she told me another girl worked the flat with her and did massages.

Think that could be this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Doesnt sound like the one described in the review though.

chico1000

Who knows maybe more than two work the flat..

Offline Keema

Think it's all a bit variable with girls being moved around between here and Dennistoun.

This girl, Lora also is based there and has taken over Michelle's page External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . That's not Michelle.

Offline tazman1002001

Think it's all a bit variable with girls being moved around between here and Dennistoun.

This girl, Lora also is based there and has taken over Michelle's page External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . That's not Michelle.

Her last feedback says not the girl in the pictures and that was June?
Banned by:

RandyF

She looks fucking awful.

Typical clatty gypo setup after all then.  Just for a second there, it almost looked liked Jasmin was an indie  :thumbsdown:

raisedsword

hi all, i have found out from Jasmin that there was a bait and switch situation going on that was out of her control. she said that she was not feeling good about it and was going to leave. just thought id pass the message on.

Offline DarthCognito

Think that could be this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Doesnt sound like the one described in the review though.

Nope, that's not her. The lady I got was by no means horrific - it was more the standard of her service that was the negative.

Keema - I'm new to posting on this forum so I understand your scepticism. I guess time and future feedback will tell whether I've had a one-off bad experience.

Offline Keema

The shame is though that given Darth's experience he won't dip his toe into the water again to check out Jasmin.

Really it's the nature of the industry - if was as organised as Frasers on Buchanan St we wouldn't need the regular tripadvisor type  updates.

Offline Keema

So now Jasmin's AW and vivastreet profile has gone into the ether.

The other similar profiles (you'll know the ones) are all fecked up too.  Whoever is bringing these girls together get your act together - it's all too obvious that you haven't a scooby.

RandyF

Whoever is bringing these girls together get your act together - it's all too obvious that you haven't a scooby.

I wouldn't worry about the pimps, there doing just fine.

I worry about punters who are oblivious to potential trafficking.

chico1000

Randy it's not often I agree with you.

stuart_gla

hi all, i have found out from Jasmin that there was a bait and switch situation going on that was out of her control. she said that she was not feeling good about it and was going to leave. just thought id pass the message on.

Jasmin's AW profile is AWOL now.

chico1000

It's been awol since a short time after the bait and switch report.  I got a text back from the number saying she had moved on.  Nice massage but can't really be fucked with these pimps.