Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Anna - Polish Nottingham :)  (Read 4733 times)

1 review(s) for hot Anna. (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

firingblanks

External Link/Members Only
My 4th Punt.......
I know there are a few watching this profile, great photo of her ass :)
Hot Anna
Nottingham
Cost  £80.00
1 hour
Services - Kissing, FK, RO, CIM, OWO, Protected Sex, GFE. But she is willing to do almost anything except Anal.

Area was Forest Fields, rundown immigrant area I know very well.
house wasn't great, but she rents a room here and the room was better than rest of house and fit for purpose with a proper bed (I hate mattress on floor)

Anna - at a guess aged around late 30's good figure and great ass, as photo shows on AW profile. Not the best looking woman, but good enough. Very friendly with good grasp of English. Made me feel very comfortable and likes to chat.
Has a habit of rolling eyes, but not in an offensive way, more habitual and did not put me off.

Discussed services and what I was looking for, all agreed and money sorted. :)
I requested shower as I had been working 9 hours.

Down to business.
No sign of smoking, always good for me :)
Nice kissing, Not DFK, but still tongues, we both explore bodies and she is very keen to make sure I have a good experience with her, another bonus :)
I wanted CIM 1st and hoped to pop twice.
found out I'm a 1 pop guy, even though I had popped a blue 1  :dash:

Oh well, OWO was a little shallow with more HJ and sucking of head, but she was receptive to going deeper on my cock, while alternating between shaft and balls.
I was ready to pop after 15 minutes of this :)
She took it like a trooper in the mouth, with a spit in to wipe afterwards, but I think she swallowed too :)
Then popped out for a minute to rinse mouth out

We chatted a little while I stroked her body and explored her shapely ass. She smelt clean and fresh all over.
Lovely fully shaved pussy, nice and tight with a lovely looking ass.

She was great company and enjoyed a little chat while I recovered, then started with more OWO to bring the little fella back to life.
Not a problem there, I was soon ready for the doggy session wearing my cock glove, where I could appreciate that fine shaped ass as I pushed myself deep in to her.
Lots of pushing back and back arching to ensure I was deep and she enjoyed too, little moans and whimpers were perfect :)

Sadly this is where I realised I was not going to pop again :(

My time was nearly up, but she was not a clock watcher, as we chit chatted about holidays and sexual likes.

Overall a good punt with a WG with a good attitude to the job and customer satisfaction was high on her agenda.

Would I go back.....yes I am likely too, as mentioned previously on this report, what she lacks in looks she makes up in good attitude to the job.
Good value punt for £80.00 for 1 hour.
I was OK with area, but non locals might find it off putting.
Fill your boots guys :)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 08:32:52 pm by firingblanks »

Offline Owwhatanight

Offline Owwhatanight

It's ClaudiaSexy External Link/Members Only
And she is only £69 ph there but I agree with you she is a great fuck and have been back since.

firingblanks

She is indeed at either rate or profile :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Her profile states all is included no extra charges, was anal not included in the price as advertised ?

Offline Owwhatanight

It is  advertised on both profile but she is not doing it for some reason???

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Are you saying Claudia and Anna are the same person? Or 2 girls both working out of Exeter Road? As I prefer Anna's photos hehe

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I didn't realise that hehe

I'll ring the number that's a tenner cheaper then :)

time2cum

just an update she moved from that road onto another road in the same area called ewart road she lived on ewart road before but she now in a different house but same road its a better road then exiter road i have seen her last year when she lived on ewart road before she was nice all rounded worth a punt nice owo and cim thinking of seeing here today if i do i let you know ok regards

also there was a hot blond living there years or so ago well fit she was

Offline Owwhatanight

just an update she moved from that road onto another road in the same area called ewart road she lived on ewart road before but she now in a different house but same road its a better road then exiter road i have seen her last year when she lived on ewart road before she was nice all rounded worth a punt nice owo and cim thinking of seeing here today if i do i let you know ok regards

I have seen her this year and it was Exeter road but it was Claudia who answered the door.
Are you Anna/Claudia or maybe Sergie?   :dance:

NottsDB

She looks a bit rough on the ClaudiaSexy profile..

Offline Owwhatanight

She looks a bit rough on the ClaudiaSexy profile..

She is !
but what a fuck she is, and what a body all for £69ph  :drinks: non stop no breaks = full hour shagging :wacko:

TheNewSeeker

:vomit:  . . . and breathe.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Anyone know if she every lived on Ewart Road?  :lol: :P

Offline monkeybucket

does she deliver on bum fun? seems to good to be true for that price

Offline Owwhatanight

I think Claudia,s not doing anal now but she use to.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:01:12 pm by Owwhatanight »

time2cum

She has lived on ewart road before and she back on ewart road again I called her and she told me I haven't been round yet but will soon :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Just LOL!!! at the Ewart Road bit hahaha

Offline bigrockcandy

Just LOL!!! at the Ewart Road bit hahaha

:D.....did you mention Ewart Road by any chance...is that a road or not a road ?