Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What Should You Do When Your Favourite Girl Is Negative Reviewed?  (Read 3982 times)

Offline AnthG

Given the recent topic on the forum When someone criticises a popular WG

I was thinking this may be a useful offshoot topic, over how you yourself would handle it. Or as advice on how you think people on the forum think others should handle it if your own personal favourite girl gets a negative review or negative comments made about her on the forum.

I think its a case that everyone has in their punting career one girl who they class as their favourtie. I know I definitely have mine. And its a case of she quite possibly may eventually get negative comments or a negative review made about her from someone else she sees on the forum in the future.

So how would be the sensible way to handle this so you don't piss off people on the forum, or even piss the girl off herself - as she may be expecting you to at least say something in response given she knows you post on the forum. And if you do nothing its no more bookings allowed from you.

Personally speaking to start off with my thoughts, if my favourite girl suddenly got a negative review made about her. I would reply to the topic to say something like "with respect I have seen her multiple times and I think she is absolutely mega fit. And she has always been perfect for me, so am not sure how what you say could have happened to you...
[or conversly depending on whats said] so I am not sure how you could possibly think she is not fit as I think she is gorgeous and I really don't think I am shot down with some-kind of Shallow Hal type syndrome here".

By saying it like this you are opening up a discussion of how this person feels their way, and how and why you feel yours.

I would not go "You filthy bastard motherfucker for saying that beautiful girl is any less than wonderful". As all this does is make you look like some kind of brainwashed loon.

Secondly if my favorite girl got a negative review I would not message her to tell her about it. As all it would do is upset her. Which I do not want to possibly do. So am hoping she never sees it to be honest.

I also wouldn't tell her about it during a booking as she will invariably want to go to the forum and read it during my booking. Thus wasting a good 10mins out of my paid time for her to get her phone, go to the forum and then read all the review and comments afterwards in the room with me. Which she wouldn't give you back at the end of your payed time I can guarantee that. She would also be miserable for the rest of the punt so so much for an enjoyable punt with me.

Anyone else any other thoughts on this? As I am kind of hoping ideally this to be a topic that can be linked to when people start flipping out in the future as a guide sheet on what to do and how to handle things and how not to.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Cuntminion

Hmmm I wouldn't bring it up to the wg
If she brought it up I would listen but maybe not overly respond, that's hers to deal with

As for the review here probably wouldn't comment on it as it usually descends into shit throwing
Hidden Image/Members Only

Everyone has differing experiences, expectations and standards

Offline Silver Birch

Personally speaking to start off with my thoughts, if my favourite girl suddenly got a negative review made about her. I would reply to the topic to say something like "with respect I have seen her multiple times and I think she is absolutely mega fit. And she has always been perfect for me, so am not sure how what you say could have happened to you...
[or conversly depending on whats said] so I am not sure how you could possibly think she is not fit as I think she is gorgeous and I really don't think I am shot down with some-kind of Shallow Hal type syndrome here".

Anybody who starts a sentence "With respect.." is usually going to show none  :dash:

All you should do is post your own experience (a link to your positive review), nothing else required.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 05:56:40 pm by Silver Birch »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Surely the best way would be to either not post or just say I am sorry you experienced that as when I saw her she was perfect and looked great and her services were all done enthusiastically

By saying "She was great with me so I don't know how you can say this or that" or saying I don't know how you can say she is not fit/beautiful etc"  you are basically calling them a liar.  Everyone has their own idea of beauty and what you find gorgeous another may find ok or even not attractive.  The same with services as she may well have gave you a great time but your expectations might be lower than another persons or she may just have not been bothered to try that day.

Put your point across how she was with you but there is no need to post in a way that shows you disbelieve the person posting a negative. As by posting that you are calling them a liar and that just causes arguments. 

Offline AnthG

Anybody who starts a sentence "With respect.." is usually going to show none  :dash:

Its my way to start a sentence of disagreement without trying to be confrontational.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I simply wouldn't do anything........... I respect what account of their experience the reviewer has written!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online toon972

It would not bother me as it would probably mean an easier booking.

Offline AnthG

I simply wouldn't do anything........... I respect what account of their experience the reviewer has written!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the girl knows you are the Crocket Man on UKP. All I can say is expect a seriously pissed off girl the next time you book for not saying anything in her defence.

If she doesn't know you are the Crockett Man then yeah no need to say anything if you don't want to.

Offline Cuntminion

I said it before you run to a wg and say this person said this and that, fundamentally your a shit stirrer you either think your helping or gaining favour

Reality is you paint yourself as the first to jump up and down the first sign of something you don't like

Offline Cuntminion

Half and half here
Nothing wrong with not doing anything but you don't have to respect the review on principle

I sure as hell don't on some of them, some of the reviews here boil down to petty sometimes but it's their opinion but I don't have to inwardly respect it

yorkshire123

It depends on who the punter was.

A first poster I would probably ask a few questions to confirm how valid a review it was.

A regular UKP member I would either show my support for him or say fuck all unless he blamed my review for his shit punt.
Any prossie is sooner or later going to get a less that favourable report, so what! maybe it was his fault or maybe it was hers who knows? we all like different things & see things differently so there is no point getting precious about it.

As for contacting said prossie, I never ever talk about other punters or punting forums to anyone let alone a prossie. Why would I & what would I want to gain from doing so?  I have my own theory on that one.

Offline stevedave

So what if someone didn't have a good time with your favourite girl? I'm fairly sure not everyone here likes Star Wars, or The Godfather, and I bet we all listen to different types of music. And the next man is as entitled to his opinion as I am, regardless of whether I think it's right or wrong.

If we all liked the same things then the world would be a bloody boring place.

I never understand why people take negative reviews of things they like (be it WG's, films, cars etc) so personally - get over it and move on FFS.

Online toon972

Could do with a few more negatives for BK please,thankyou.

Offline Silver Birch

If the girl knows you are the Crocket Man on UKP. All I can say is expect a seriously pissed off girl the next time you book for not saying anything in her defence.

Really? Then she can fuck off. It is not his battle to fight and he has no reason to white-knight.

Offline stevedave

Really? Then she can fuck off. It is not his battle to fight and he has no reason to white-knight.

Agreed! This is a punters forum, not the playground.

Offline AnthG

I'm fairly sure not everyone here likes Star Wars, or The Godfather, and I bet we all listen to different types of music. And the next man is as entitled to his opinion as I am, regardless of whether I think it's right or wrong.

But its a discussion forum. So basically that is what you are wanting. The forum would be useless if nobody discussed anything.

If someone on a gaming forum for example says I think the WiiU is better than the XboxOne. I would ask them why, more so in the hope of they give reasons I didn't know about over why the WiiU is good or if it does things better than the Xbox that I didn't know about.

If someone on a film discussion forum says I prefer the remake of Fright Night with Colin Farrel over the original with Chris Sarandon I would ask them why and to justify that statement and give reasons why they think one film is better than the other....This is after all the exact reason film, gaming and punting discussion forums exist to do.

vt

...and a price reduction...hopefully!!  :angelgirl:

Offline Turtle Z

Why is it so difficult to accept that we're all different and another punters experience may be completely different to yours but equally valid? :unknown:

Offline smiths

Given the recent topic on the forum When someone criticises a popular WG

I was thinking this may be a useful offshoot topic, over how you yourself would handle it. Or as advice on how you think people on the forum think others should handle it if your own personal favourite girl gets a negative review or negative comments made about her on the forum.

I think its a case that everyone has in their punting career one girl who they class as their favourtie. I know I definitely have mine. And its a case of she quite possibly may eventually get negative comments or a negative review made about her from someone else she sees on the forum in the future.

So how would be the sensible way to handle this so you don't piss off people on the forum, or even piss the girl off herself - as she may be expecting you to at least say something in response given she knows you post on the forum. And if you do nothing its no more bookings allowed from you.

By saying it like this you are opening up a discussion of how this person feels their way, and how and why you feel yours.

I would not go "You filthy bastard motherfucker for saying that beautiful girl is any less than wonderful". As all this does is make you look like some kind of brainwashed loon.

Secondly if my favorite girl got a negative review I would not message her to tell her about it. As all it would do is upset her. Which I do not want to possibly do. So am hoping she never sees it to be honest.

I also wouldn't tell her about it during a booking as she will invariably want to go to the forum and read it during my booking. Thus wasting a good 10mins out of my paid time for her to get her phone, go to the forum and then read all the review and comments afterwards in the room with me. Which she wouldn't give you back at the end of your payed time I can guarantee that. She would also be miserable for the rest of the punt so so much for an enjoyable punt with me.

Anyone else any other thoughts on this? As I am kind of hoping ideally this to be a topic that can be linked to when people start flipping out in the future as a guide sheet on what to do and how to handle things and how not to.

I don't tell WGs I post on here as its not relevant to me to do so. If a WG I rate gets a bad review or feedback its nothing to do with me, I might post sorry to hear about it in reply to the punter though. Only if I think the punter is dodgy might I challenge them.

As to what you "should" do that's up to the individual punter to decide for himself, not getting abusive or otherwise breaking the rules is good. What I don't like seeing are White Knights charging in defending the WG unless they believe the punter is well dodgy so lying. The fact is I might get a good service off a WG but another punter a bad one, there are no guarantees in punting. I have reviewed a WG who fucked me about but others have mainly rated her, I didn't rant and rave at those other punters, I accepted that's punting.

It does make me chuckle when a punter or more decides to give me advice about what I am posting, that's my business as what they post is theirs. If a WG fucks me about I will and do lay into them, that's the consequence of fucking me about and nothing another punter posts will stop me. And when I have a good punt I will if I choose to post that as suits me.

Overall once my review or feedback is on the forum its for others to decide for themselves if its useful info or not, I wont be losing sleep if it isn't but its always good if it is.

Offline Marshall85

If someone besmirched one of my favourite girls I would let her know about this outrage straight away.  Then to prove my manliness I would slap the buffoon who criticised her with a white glove and challenge him to pistols at dawn,  and let the rest of the forum know that his opinion can't possibly be valid. After this I would remind everyone else to treat the girl well and suggest a possible price hike for her. Thereby hopefully winning said working girls undying gratitude and freebies for life  :crazy:

Offline blackburnian

It depends on who the punter was.

A first poster I would probably ask a few questions to confirm how valid a review it was.

A regular UKP member I would either show my support for him or say fuck all unless he blamed my review for his shit punt.
Any prossie is sooner or later going to get a less that favourable report, so what! maybe it was his fault or maybe it was hers who knows? we all like different things & see things differently so there is no point getting precious about it.

This is exactly right - I simply do not get what punters think  they will get out of pointing a WG to a review of any type on here , why out your forum ID and potentially cause yourself a load of shit , just doesn't make sense to me .

Bb

Ben4454

As we all know even the best girls services can go from great to abysmal. By sticking your own experience down on the review does not help the thread in any way. If you did a precious review let it speak for itself. If the particular review was a fake then it will be found out eventually.

If someone is giving your favorite girl a negative review then just ignore it but take it as a indication that your 'favourite girl' may be on a decline.

Talking it over with your favourite working girl just seems like a case of white-knighting and is something I am not interested in. Why would I care if someone is negative reviewing her? I am not her manager.  :cool:

Touts and fakers get found out pretty quick on UKP.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:36:20 pm by Ben4454 »

willmo1

Offline cueball

What should you do if your favourite is negative reviewed.....

Nothing you can do, everybody is different and everybody has a different experience. I'd certainly not start throwing toys out of my pram and saddle up the silly white horse and armour.

Each one of us has the right to write an honest review as we see fit.

Ofcourse, there are the bullshitters, touts and under cover prossies/pimps but they get found out very quick on here.

Type_O_Negative

I wouldn't worry about my favourite girl (i don't have one at this moment) if she gets negative review.

But i would worry if i would have to write negative review for one of The Forum Darlings. Fuck me i would have to defend my positions and return fire because her fanclub would try to nuke me.

Offline Cuntminion

Oh the flip side if I saw a forum favourite and had a crap time wouldn't hesitate to write a negative

Come at me fluffys  :D

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I'm confused by the notion that one is obligated to do anything when their favourite girl is negatively reviewed. Why would you? I mean if you did that, is it not just as likely that the WG would think 'what a sad bastard shit stirring and acting like I care about a forum' as 'what a lovely fella for bringing this to my attention'.

Ask yourself this - when someone passes on negative feedback about you from someone else, do you feel better or worse about the person who told you it? 'Don't shoot the messenger' didn't come from nowhere.

Offline AnthG

acting like I care about a forum'

The thing is though, a negative review on the forum can have real consequences to a girls business. This is the power this forum has these days.

Any girl with half a braincell will know this. And if she doesn't she soon will when her booking numbers drop right off.

A WG may expect you to do something. She may not, the problem is if she expects you to do something and you don't. You are in trouble.

Offline smiths

I wouldn't worry about my favourite girl (i don't have one at this moment) if she gets negative review.

But i would worry if i would have to write negative review for one of The Forum Darlings. Fuck me i would have to defend my positions and return fire because her fanclub would try to nuke me.

Whereas my view would be fuck em.

Offline Cuntminion

the problem is if she expects you to do something and you don't. You are in trouble.

Not really , don't see it mate

Offline smiths

I'm confused by the notion that one is obligated to do anything when their favourite girl is negatively reviewed. Why would you? I mean if you did that, is it not just as likely that the WG would think 'what a sad bastard shit stirring and acting like I care about a forum' as 'what a lovely fella for bringing this to my attention'.

Ask yourself this - when someone passes on negative feedback about you from someone else, do you feel better or worse about the person who told you it? 'Don't shoot the messenger' didn't come from nowhere.

These crawling arselickers hope to curry favour with the WG is why, sad I know but this is what some fluffies are like. In their thinking their fave WGs need defending and protecting from us nasty cunts.

Offline smiths

The thing is though, a negative review on the forum can have real consequences to a girls business. This is the power this forum has these days.

Any girl with half a braincell will know this. And if she doesn't she soon will when her booking numbers drop right off.

A WG may expect you to do something. She may not, the problem is if she expects you to do something and you don't. You are in trouble.

Your not in trouble if the WG doesn't know who you are though, only if you tell her might she refuse a future booking or maybe try to shit stir. More reason to punt as anonymously as possible but still post on here in my view.

Ben4454

I would tell her that my business is strictly discreet with her and I do not wish to enter such matters. If this is a problem she can to put it bluntly royally fuck off.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 12:28:25 am by Ben4454 »

Chuckman

As long as I have a good time with her, not bothered what others think.

If I have a bad punt with a forum darling then a review will be posted. Should this rankle with her fluffies then that's their problem, not mine.

Offline nike

Surely the best way would be to either not post or just say I am sorry you experienced that as when I saw her she was perfect and looked great and her services were all done enthusiastically

By saying "She was great with me so I don't know how you can say this or that" or saying I don't know how you can say she is not fit/beautiful etc"  you are basically calling them a liar.  Everyone has their own idea of beauty and what you find gorgeous another may find ok or even not attractive.  The same with services as she may well have gave you a great time but your expectations might be lower than another persons or she may just have not been bothered to try that day.

Put your point across how she was with you but there is no need to post in a way that shows you disbelieve the person posting a negative. As by posting that you are calling them a liar and that just causes arguments.

+1
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and horses for courses and all that shit. :dash:

OldAdmin

A negative review was posted on UKP for a prossie I punted multiple times and thought was good (good services, personality, body and low regular rates).
Not only did I not attack the punter like some fanboys do with their favorite prossie.
But I actually banned her after she got abusive and disrespected members.

No special treatment for her. She got treated the same as any other prossie.

Offline HappyandLucky

Firstly, my regs do not know I post on this forum which keeps it simple.
Secondly, I punt for myself and as long as I have a great time It's of little interest to me if one of my regs got a negative that's her problem and an issue of wasted punting funds for the reviewer.
Reading White Knights amuses me, some really hit the spot for EAS stupidity and probably get phantom period pains when there dream girl is flying the Japanese flag.

Flunt

My opinion shouldn't count for much as I've yet to find a regular/favourite, I've read topics on EAS and think that is best avoided and causes the mentality behind white knights. I would say though that if a favourite did taking a bit of a mauling I would hope she would take it as a polite kick up the arse.

To answer this and the other similar topic, a pro$$ie is only as good as her last review, if they remember that before they come on here ranting about how wonderful they are with white knights defending their honour (?) then all would be good in the punting world.

I hope to express my opinions fairly and slightly fluffy in favour of the pro$$ie but if it was a bad punt or she stood me up then I will post my warnings, from there it is up to the reader of my review to ignore or heed.

Ben4454

Firstly, my regs do not know I post on this forum which keeps it simple.
Secondly, I punt for myself and as long as I have a great time It's of little interest to me if one of my regs got a negative that's her problem and an issue of wasted punting funds for the reviewer.
Reading White Knights amuses me, some really hit the spot for EAS stupidity and probably get phantom period pains when there dream girl is flying the Japanese flag.

+1

Some people use their UKP membership to gain brownie points. Never tell.

Offline jamesdean1964

Most punters like myself are on here so we can get informed information about girls and avoid poor punts. Not really to get involved in arguments with others about who good or not.
So despite everybody here saying they wouldn`t bother replying to a negative review about a fav WG, I don`t understand you not excepting their opinions.

After all if a girl you know is good and she gets negative reviews it may mean easier bookings and a price drop for you. If she got lots of positives she may get really busy , harder bookings and maybe a price hike. So how does that benefit you?

So all this about what a WG girl would expect you to do or not and why you should give a shit, I wonder why your bothered. All she`s interested in is your money nothing more. Being new to this forum I was initially puzzled by the terms white knight and fluffies, now am beginning to understand.

bensonhedges20

I think you should ask for more info but not white night.

All punters have bad days. Dont click with the girl etc.

Even the most hardcore members here still have a tendency to white knight (Tj from scottish forum for example). The best way is to not get involved.

Imo anthG, just because your on the forum and she knows your here...why not play dumb. You never saw the post, oh what happened etc. If she has the balls to attack you by saying you never defended her then i wouldnt book her again. She doesnt control you. Why let yourself fall down a level just to please someone?

AnthG - you have to understand that prossies have extremely bad days too. For example they probably think more than half their punters are timewasters and wont turn up, some double book, some earn too much and lower their standards, some just get alazy and wipe after a punter rather than shower. They are playing into the market and fucking several men dailly and most would not do it of they had an equally high paying job.

In my opinion, UKP works two ways. Either the girl gets uneasy and gives you the best service ever (look at delphine from manchester. In this one she asked why I booked her ( i told her i saw someone reccomend her on a forum) she knew it was UKP and for the next 30 mins was trying to figure who i was, but gave a better service as a result.

The second is where oh your on ukp - your instantly a dick.

What you dont realise is the site can make your phone dusty (naughty tania from edinburgh/glasgow who is a gpod fuck but serial timewaster) or a london superstar (lindseyxxx).

The moment a wg says or tries to control the outcome is end of booking for me. No repeat visits. Have the balls and courtesy to understand the next booking wont be the same as the one prior to the one you had and the reason for seeing her again regardless of how stunning or fit she is.

At the end of the day, positive and negative reviews are the walks of life for wg's.i wouldnt hesitate to see a wg who made more effort to fix her flaws if someone pointed them out. Anyone who thinks they are gods gift or little miss perfect should fuck off herself.

Lastly, anyone who messages girls and says xxx just posted a negative review is the lowest of the low. Escorts do it and tell other escorts. Some punters here do it too. Not everyone will have a perfect appointment with an escort but the real value of this forum is the reviews - everyone here has probably seen some escort as a result of a negative or a positive review.

I do recall a few members replies to a negative post on their regular lady being... Sorry you had a shit day but why not try abc instead. I think this is the best response rather than lying to yourself that if you try her again in future it will be perfect.

bensonhedges20

Why do you care about a girls business. You shouldnt ask how many clients she sees or when the next one is. Good working girls take the negative on the chin and improve. Bad ones join the forum and ask for it to be deleted or go on a rampage etc

If you saw a negative review and it had someone white knighting her to a T would you not be put off? Im sure you can spot a white knight a mile away.

A wg should expect both sides of the review scales on here. The power to complain tp AW or have it hidden is removed here.

I have seen escorts with leta say.200+ feedback on AW being superb but some are also absolutely useless and you scratch your head thinking wtf after leaving.

You said your self this is a discussion forum..
You should have the ability to not white knight by taking a back seat and seeing how others had issues with her. If ahe mentions it you can just point her to improve how/what she did by saying if i was in that position i would have done this or that.

Toshiba

you should sit back and take the review for what it is, THEIR experience, not yours.

unless it's bullshit it got fuck all to do with you Anth tbh, i find it interesting if i post a positive and then a negative comes along.

:hi:

Offline GreyDave

:hi:

Some of my fav`s have been shite shaggers to others and some of theirs  fav`s have been shite to me some young hotties have been absolute crap with me and old milfs great they act diffrently to all of us with very verty few exceptions Cash and regulartiy of it help a bit as does being young and hung but pot bellyed, tittied greying to balding guys with small willys like me. are gererally happy with a basic service  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: and a Smile :yahoo:

Offline Boundless

Too right!

It wouldn't bother me at all, quite the opposite.

I don't like to think of my favourites getting fucked day and night  by every Tom, Dick and Abdul.

Offline AnthG

So despite everybody here saying they wouldn`t bother replying to a negative review about a fav WG, I don`t understand you not excepting their opinions.

So all this about what a WG girl would expect you to do or not and why you should give a shit, I wonder why your bothered. All she`s interested in is your money nothing more. Being new to this forum I was initially puzzled by the terms white knight and fluffies, now am beginning to understand.

I think you misunderstood the intentions of my posts. I was saying what I have to further the discussion.

A WG is also not only interested in your money. That statement means you think WGs are professional business people.  When often they are not as WGs are often some of the biggest drama queens on the planet and have no business acumen whatsoever. And if you do anything to upset those types of WGs, they do - I have found - react big style to it and not in a professional business type manner.

Offline threechilliman

Each one of us has the right to write an honest review as we see fit.

+1. That's what this site is about.

tcm

Offline sticko

A few (unrelated) points:

- punter anonymity on this board isn't very robust, particularly among the more prolific / long-term members.  WGs - especially the 'forum darlings' - talk to each other a lot, and know full well who is who. 

- they also read UKP as much if not more than the punters who post here.  So there is little need for anyone feeling white knightish to let them know about a review, negative or otherwise

- while A WG might appear to be grateful if a punter jumps to their defence after a bad review, I doubt it would earn anyone special treatment.  So the only real benefit is to the punter's ego - 'I had a better time than you / am a better fuck than you / know this WG better than you'.  Which is playground stuff.

- for me, the only exception is when it gets nasty and personal.  fair enough if the punter has genuinely been treated badly, but for poor service?  that shouldn't warrant the really unpleasant shit that gets thrown about here.  That's the only time I've been tempted to wade in to someone's defence, and only because I really fucking dislike bullies.  Even then though I'd think twice as it's an argument that will never go anywhere.

Out of interest, does anyone have first-hand experience of a WG asking for, or in any way responding to white knighting?

S

a10

It would only bother me if:

as others have said, my positive review/opinion (if I'd posted it) was being blamed for the poor experience of the punter.

or

the review made it clear that services I had enjoyed with the WG weren't on offer. I would ask if it was a "one off" or if the WG had stated that they didn't offer the service any more.

Anything other than that is personal preference and on the day experience, all of which are irrelevant to me as a punter.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

It would depend on who has done the negative review, if it is from an established member I would say nothing, if it was from someone who has just joined I would challenge the review.     :hi: