Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What I learned from being a John  (Read 1635 times)

jimbobwood

This is a fantastic post I found, so much truth and depth to this post.

Post by m2s

What I learned from being a John

I have been going to the ladies now for several years, and I talked with lots of girls and lots of clients. You would expect that going to the ladies would be living the redpill, but the reality is a bit different.

The first observation is, is that for the woman it is pure business. They don't look much after your looks or personality. They handle their regular clients with much greater care, and the more you spend time with her (and pay), the better she treats you. This means, if you want a good service from a prostitute, you have to give off the vibe that you fell for her...bigtime.

The other observation that surrounds woman is that they are NOT ashamed of the sex. For her, the sex is just like going to the toilet or washing her hair. What she's afraid of, is the stigma she would get from her environment if they would find out she's having sex for money. It's always weird to see that the girls actually have fun being a hooker. They dance, gossip, form cliques, have fun with clients and each other... Being a prostitute is their whole being, their nature. Lots of them do it as a 2nd job, they talk to me about their regular life and job. I had lawyers, doctors, shop assitants, bartenders, accountants... It's always weird to be in a brothel and talk to a girl in sex-clothing about what is the best financial constructs to loan money for a house or talk about cell-defense mechanisms and all the hormones involved. The thing is, once they do it, they're addicted to the profession. Their lifestye involves huge amounts of luxury and it's difficult to give that up.

Then lets talk about the johns. Here too you have a broad spectrum of personalities.

I talked with guys who actually are proud to have fucked such and such hot girl. For them it's an ego thing. They can somehow make the connection that it's not real, but for them it's a status-thing. With them I have a bit the same vibe as with guys who suddenly have a girlfriend and so they feel that they are a bit better than you.

I talked with absolute losers; people who earn not much money or are ugly. Some still live with their parents at 50y/o. No girl is interested in them in the real world, so they go to hookers. They are a quite big group. They are in sharp contrast with the rich. The rich often had wifes but were butfucked in the relationship. I haven't met one rich man who didn't have bad experiences in previous relationships and marriages. For them hookers are just a safer option after all the experiences they had in the past. They are redpilled in the sense that they don't trust woman, but they still believe in concepts like "love".

I talked with married men. For them, marriage and having children is a burden but they won't trade it for something else. It's always weird when you talk to these guys. You hear that they absolutely and unconditionally love their wife. When they talk about their kids you see the proudness in their eyes. You see the stars and sparkles in their eyes when they talk about their family. They sneak away once every few weeks to go to a brothel. For them, it's the thing that saves their marriage and family. Without it, they would go insane. Rather going to a hooker once in a while than having fights all the time with the wife. They want to avoid that the children become the victim of a non-sexless relationship. It's always the same story they tell me. Lots of sex with wife in the beginning of the relationship, but after the kids, the sex and the horniness is gone. Some guys actually talk with their wife about their 2nd life. Their wife agrees that the sex is gone and that she is not horny anymore, so he may go to a brothel to flush his pipes. When he returns home he talks about his night in the brothel like he just went to a bar. They are pretty redpilled from their experience. They know and understand their own drives, but they want the satisfaction of having a family, a loving wife and offspring. They know their wife isn't sexually attracted to them anymore, but for them a family is a social construct and you can have love without sex.

Then you have the guys who want the love (or MMN). They are the real victims and the jackpots of the prostitutes. They are the ones who spend 4 to 5 hours in the room. They are the ones who sell their house, their business and live in their car for the love of just one favorite prostitute. When you talk to these guys, it's clear that he believes that "she loves him". Bit white-knighting. When the money-stream dries up, she becomes cold. Very sad stories about broken men who believed the fairy tale about love with a hot young girl. Crying at her feet while she looks at him, now without any emotion. They stay bluepilled until the end.

Then you have the guys like me. Guys who want to have a polygamy sexlife. Lots of them were redpilled from observing their surroundings. Love is a dangerous game, and the chance that you lose is bigger than the chance that you win. They won't take the risk, but lots of them get their "MMN" from female friends. They don't want a love-relationship with woman, but want them just as a friend and as company.

So, I want to conclude that going full redpill is a pretty rare thing. Most guys don't understand their own nature and urges. They follow the easiest accessible route without much thinking about it. Most people think "love" comes in some form of spectrum. They suspect that for woman it's a bit the same.

Offline jackthelad

Great read. I think brothers can relate to some of the text.

Thank you
J
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:22:07 pm by jackthelad »

Aspen

Thank you
J

Yeah, it just shows how complex it all is. Most of it in all its aspects sounds about right to me.

regular punter

They handle their regular clients with much greater care, and the more you spend time with her (and pay), the better she treats you.

ENOUGH SAID
CLOSE THREAD

fredpunter

What does red pill and blue pill mean?

Offline jackthelad

'Redpills are people who have chosen to face reality, while bluepills remain living in ignorance of the truth, whether by choice or because they have not had a choice.'

It's a thing from the Matrix.

Offline smiths

Redpill is a free thinking attitude.

Offline Cuntminion

I talked with absolute losers; people who earn not much money or are ugly

I resent this not because it is probably where I fall I earn okay, probably ugly

But what I resent is categorizing these factors and calling it a group of absolute losers

They are sub categories of an individual not the defining factors maybe a wg might think fucking loser if the writer was writing from that perspective okay but seemed it was from his personal perspective

And for that

Fuck you

Offline cueball

I didn't realise punting was as deep and meaningful as this, I thought it was a lark, handing over a bit of cash and podging a lass you fancy has and does seem like a bit of fun to me.

I too resent the kind of pigeon holing of different characters that the op's copied post seems to portray.

Over the last 20 years, here's what I've learned from being a John...

I've had a great time within my budget. If you do your homework you can have a great time. It's not for the squeamish. There are good and bad. I love podging lasses.

I want to become an old man full of great memories and no regrets, I don't want to sit there and think I should have, could have, would have. I'm here for a good time, not a long time.

Offline Cuntminion

I didn't realise punting was as deep and meaningful as this, I thought it was a lark, handing over a bit of cash and podging a lass you fancy has and does seem like a bit of fun to me.

I too resent the kind of pigeon holing of different characters that the op's copied post seems to portray.

I've had a great time within my budget. If you do your homework you can have a great time. It's not for the squeamish. There are good and bad. I love podging lasses.

I want to become an old man full of great memories and no regrets, I don't want to sit there and think I should have, could have, would have. I'm here for a good time, not a long time.

+1

Everyone has an opinion but primarily it should be about fun and yourself

The comment quoted in the first post is all sorts of wanker fuckery

It primarily generalisation , cynicism and attempted enlightenment
Author of it does not have a fucking clue of why people do what they do and has not been in the majority of the situations he his mention I assume

It's just the way he thinks it is and certainly not an opinion I would promote

Offline smiths

Good post, punting for ME is about having fun.

vt

This means, if you want a good service from a prostitute, you have to give off the vibe that you fell for her...bigtime.

Hmmm interesting...I usually do fall for them...for the hour, and then it wears off.  ;)

Offline azrael

Thank you
J

That about puts it into context  :drinks:

Online jackdaw

My honest gut reaction: I thought it was well written tosh.

Offline thefoxman

The first observation is, is that for the woman it is pure business. They don't look much after your looks or personality. They handle their regular clients with much greater care, and the more you spend time with her (and pay), the better she treats you. This means, if you want a good service from a prostitute, you have to give off the vibe that you fell for her...bigtime.

Not my experience - they get lazy after 3-4 visits ....

I talked with absolute losers; people who earn not much money or are ugly. Some still live with their parents at 50y/o. No girl is interested in them in the real world, so they go to hookers. They are a quite big group.
Lol - notice the author obviously isn't in this group as he talks them down !
but I would say punting gives you confidence to deal with women in the "real world" if you didn't already have it.
Similarly women are more interested in confidence than looks/money...

From talking to prossies, married men are far and away the largest group (90%) - but obviously most secretive.