Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs flashing their money  (Read 3032 times)

copycat

Does it turn you on??? Or does the boasting put you off like it does to me  :unknown: :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

Not fussed.   :unknown: It is only the price of a punt. 

Mind you I'd rather see her covered in cum.  :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

spkmstr48

Or does it say it's a POV pic after the punter threw the money at her?

Or does it say here I am, you can buy me?

Not sure it looks like boasting to me, as Roth says, not enough money for that

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not fussed what they do with their cash but it tends to indicate they are a bit chavy in my opinion when they flash it like that.
The girl in the photo is a 32 year old (AW age) advertising in a group call "Teen angels" so perhaps maths isn't her best subject.
It's not on her likes now as she isn't displaying any likes however she used to advertise Bareback and if you read the profile it still says BB £80 extra, this also shouts chav IMHO

Siadwel

I quite like that type of photo - as long as I've taken it, that is.

Here's another one, which I did NOT take, but which gave me the idea in the first place.

External Link/Members Only!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Let's hope HMRC see the photo.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Ipunter

I quite like that type of photo - as long as I've taken it, that is.

Here's another one, which I did NOT take, but which gave me the idea in the first place.

External Link/Members Only!!

Damn old photo lol

Siadwel

Don't really give a fuck if WG's pay tax or not, tbh. I fiddled/avoided/evaded tax as much as I could when I was self-employed, as I'm sure all other self-employed workers/tradesmen and others have done, before and after me. Especially those whose income involves a lot of cash payment.

As long as they fuck me when I pay them to, job done. End of involvement.

Siadwel

Damn old photo lol

Yes, it is. Can't remember when I first saw it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Don't really give a fuck if WG's pay tax or not.

What annoys me is when they insist they DO pay tax.      :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline berksboy

Offline Sonny Crockett

Doesn't bother me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline restless_native

The fact that she used to advertise bareback and has links to that lowlife Dr Spanks would put me off more

Siadwel

£130 for 1/2hr !  :scare: :dash: :dash:

Never have or had any intention of punting with her even if it was £30 a half hour. The photo made me smile when I saw it, that's all.

Offline The_Don

What annoys me is when they insist they DO pay tax.      :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Also the pimps  :angry:

Offline MancSean

The fact that she used to advertise bareback and has links to that lowlife Dr Spanks would put me off more
And she has 32 positive reviews on aw some from guys who have 100 plus feedback. Just goes to show a lot of guys out the don't mind the risk of fucking a barebacker. What's more worrying is these guys fuck other WGs and I bet if we did enough research most of us could find a connection through shagging same girls as these guys pretty off putting imo

Offline smiths

Does it turn you on??? Or does the boasting put you off like it does to me  :unknown: :unknown:

Why on earth would it turn me on, I couldn't care less what a WG does with the money I give her anymore than what my plumber or builder do with the money i give them. Few WGs I have punted with boast about the money they have which is the smart thing to do in my view, those that have have been the loud brash type who think they are gods gift, if they offer a good service I still see them and take what they say like with any WG with as huge pinch of salt.

Offline Cuntminion

Don't really do anything for me

Maybe I should cover myself in coins from my penny jar to see how it feels

raylondoner

I'd rather see the gash than the cash! Who is she anyway?  :hi:

Offline anonyorks

She needs to take that money and invest in a more modern phone......

Aspen

Never have or had any intention of punting with her even if it was £30 a half hour. The photo made me smile when I saw it, that's all.

I just laughed. Brainless idiot that she is.

charming_red

Thats hardly a lot of money to be posing off with. Some £5 notes as well, embarrassing  :lol:

Thick cow.

Offline Cuntminion

Thats hardly a lot of money to be posing off with. Some £5 notes as well, embarrassing  :lol:

Thick cow.

I counted 100 and a shite phone

Ben4454

She only has a hundred to flash.

Offline punk

Only time she is ever happy.

Offline tazz

Im one of the few that loves seeing a women with a ton of cash in her hands, massive turn on for me. Have had a few prossies flash the cash and fucked some whilst they had notes in their bras or stockings. Theres quite a few guys who love this or fuck a prossie with a shed load of notes on her and on the bed.

LL

Perhaps she's just cleaning up at the end of a punt and ran out of wet-wipes?  :D

Diehard

Doesn't bother me as every hooker I've met is struggling to make ends meet hence why they are whoreing themselves out.

I'm yet to meet a hooker who drives a really nice car.....Gemma of Louise's girls is proud of her Audi TT, but it's worth about 10k which goes to show a homers idea of a lavish lifestyle and most of ours is vastly different.

Seems to bother hookers though what we do with our money. I once told a hooker who gave me a shite time that I wasn't too fussed as it wasn't my money as I claim every punt by putting in bogus expenses claims. I assumed she would see the funny side given she probably didn't pay tax but she went literally ape shit!! She was screaming abuse at me!

Offline tazz

Doesn't bother me as every hooker I've met is struggling to make ends meet hence why they are whoreing themselves out.

I'm yet to meet a hooker who drives a really nice car.....Gemma of Louise's girls is proud of her Audi TT, but it's worth about 10k which goes to show a homers idea of a lavish lifestyle and most of ours is vastly different.

Seems to bother hookers though what we do with our money. I once told a hooker who gave me a shite time that I wasn't too fussed as it wasn't my money as I claim every punt by putting in bogus expenses claims. I assumed she would see the funny side given she probably didn't pay tax but she went literally ape shit!! She was screaming abuse at me!

Are you a politican?

Ive met plenty of prossies who are raking between £3-5K a week. Are these street whores you meet?

Offline Riprock

No one should be posing with a fiver

Diehard

Are you a politican?

Ive met plenty of prossies who are raking between £3-5K a week. Are these street whores you meet?

That what they tell you is it? Even if true their expenses are probably 8k a week, drugs are expensive.

Offline LanceVance

Makes me think of this:

Haha, brilliant! The OP's pic reminds me of when wannabe gangsters pose with wads of ill-gotten cash, only for the cops to use those pics as evidence!  :wacko:

Offline punk

Makes me think of this:

is that a caterpillar crawling on a brunch he is doing with his hand?