Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black beauty Eva - Notts  (Read 5107 times)

1 review(s) for Black Beauty Eva (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7550460) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline onlyme23

External Link/Members Only
or

NOTTINGHAM

Hi, this is a review of Eva, a fine ebony lady who offers an exceptionally good massage with an ending all us guys on here look for.

I have seen Eva before, a few years ago, all i look for is massage and hand relief. . . . .  .this is ALL Eva offers.

Below is a copy of the review I posted on AW.

This is the first time I have seen Eva since her return to AW. As she told me, she has been a busy lady during her time away, however now she is back, better than ever. I am glad too, I found Eva a couple of years ago, visited a few times as she offered what I was looking for, massage with HR, with the cheeky added bonus of being a stunning ebony girl as I am a sucker for black ladies.

But then she dissappeared to pursue things outside of AW as she told me during our meeting as we were catching up. But she is back, when I saw her profile had reappeared, a few texts later I was booked in to experience the handy work of this great lady.

On arrival I was offerd a shower and a drink. I had showered before so this was politely declined but a glass of fresh orange was accepted. After chatting and catching up, clothes removed I found myself face down on the massage couch. A strategically placed mirror allows you to watch Eva go about her work, by this point she too was 99% naked, apart from a very nice pair of black hold ups. The erotic sight in the mirror along with the sensual feeling of her hands running all over your body, varying the firm ness of the application from firm thumbs pressed into you to the light stroke of her finger nails. Intermixed with a very good genuine massage was the occasional carress of my bum, balls and by this point my very erect penis. The feeling of being on your front and slightly raising your mid section to allow access to a very oily hand to caress you is out standing, the thought of it now as I type are having the same results as they did yesterday. So back massaged thoroughly top to bottom, then I was asked to turn over. Now the sight of Eva hard at her work was very arousing, my penis was leaking considerable amounts of precum which luckily was well received, an expression of my enjoyment. Once my front was given the same treatment as my back time was ticking, I was more aware of this than Eva was - this lady is not a clock watcher (but come on guys dont abuse her good nature) and I had a shower to have before leaving. I gently guided her hands to my throbbing penis and then she worked her magic. One oily hand stroking me up and down, the other massaging my balls. Of course the end result was fastly approaching, about a weeks worth of hot sticky cum sprayed up my chest. An explosive end to an incredible hour. Once I had recovered, the shower was run, fresh clean fluffy towel provided and I prepared myself to get ready to leave.

This lady is incredilbe, if you want a good sensual massage with hand relief see Eva.

Oh, forgot to mention, make sure you experience pinky and perky too, the touch and feel of those bad boys working there magic is worth the visit alone.

Enjoy fella's, I certainly did, and will be doing again soon.

Cheers guys

Offline Turtle Z

I don't know why but this report doesn't read as being particularly genuine, I could be wrong though. However... £90 an hour for a massage and HE, you've got to be joking!   :dash:

firingblanks

I don't know why but this report doesn't read as being particularly genuine, I could be wrong though. However... £90 an hour for a massage and HE, you've got to be joking!   :dash:

I suppose OP's with just a single praising review could be seen as suspicious.
But saying that we all have a 1st post at sometime.
Obviously frequent posts with both negative & positive might add credibility.

Offline Turtle Z

I suppose OP's with just a single praising review could be seen as suspicious.
But saying that we all have a 1st post at sometime.
Obviously frequent posts with both negative & positive might add credibility.

May just be the writing style which is a bit feminine or maybe just over fluffy. 

Offline onlyme23

Hey, turlte and firing blanks, first post, fluffy - maybe, because thats the way the session was, lots of pampering, softly softly etc etc till the end.  No harsh wham bham stuff.
Not everyones cup of tea perhaps but thats what I look for, just massage and HE. 
I posted this because I had read a few posts the last few times I was on of guys just looking for massage and relief.

Sorry if the report isnt up to the usual standard.

Must try harder next time.

:)
Cheers

Offline Turtle Z

Hey, turlte and firing blanks, first post, fluffy - maybe, because thats the way the session was, lots of pampering, softly softly etc etc till the end.  No harsh wham bham stuff.
Not everyones cup of tea perhaps but thats what I look for, just massage and HE. 
I posted this because I had read a few posts the last few times I was on of guys just looking for massage and relief.

Cheers

Write how you want to write, we all have our own style but perhaps being so fluffy on the first review made it lose some ring of authenticity. I've read fluffier though!  :hi:

firingblanks

Cheers

I'm a huge fan of massage & HE.
Probably prefer it to full service as I've not been disappointed with this type of service yet.

Some of my own reviews could be seen as to praising of the girl/service.
Look forward to further reviews from you, as I am close to Notts and always looking for a new massage service.

Offline Owwhatanight

or

NOTTINGHAM

Hi, this is a review of Eva, a fine ebony lady who offers an exceptionally good massage with an ending all us guys on here look for.

I have seen Eva before, a few years ago, all i look for is massage and hand relief. . . . .  .this is ALL Eva offers.

Below is a copy of the review I posted on AW.

This is the first time I have seen Eva since her return to AW. As she told me, she has been a busy lady during her time away, however now she is back, better than ever. I am glad too, I found Eva a couple of years ago, visited a few times as she offered what I was looking for, massage with HR, with the cheeky added bonus of being a stunning ebony girl as I am a sucker for black ladies.

But then she dissappeared to pursue things outside of AW as she told me during our meeting as we were catching up. But she is back, when I saw her profile had reappeared, a few texts later I was booked in to experience the handy work of this great lady.

On arrival I was offerd a shower and a drink. I had showered before so this was politely declined but a glass of fresh orange was accepted. After chatting and catching up, clothes removed I found myself face down on the massage couch. A strategically placed mirror allows you to watch Eva go about her work, by this point she too was 99% naked, apart from a very nice pair of black hold ups. The erotic sight in the mirror along with the sensual feeling of her hands running all over your body, varying the firm ness of the application from firm thumbs pressed into you to the light stroke of her finger nails. Intermixed with a very good genuine massage was the occasional carress of my bum, balls and by this point my very erect penis. The feeling of being on your front and slightly raising your mid section to allow access to a very oily hand to caress you is out standing, the thought of it now as I type are having the same results as they did yesterday. So back massaged thoroughly top to bottom, then I was asked to turn over. Now the sight of Eva hard at her work was very arousing, my penis was leaking considerable amounts of precum which luckily was well received, an expression of my enjoyment. Once my front was given the same treatment as my back time was ticking, I was more aware of this than Eva was - this lady is not a clock watcher (but come on guys dont abuse her good nature) and I had a shower to have before leaving. I gently guided her hands to my throbbing penis and then she worked her magic. One oily hand stroking me up and down, the other massaging my balls. Of course the end result was fastly approaching, about a weeks worth of hot sticky cum sprayed up my chest. An explosive end to an incredible hour. Once I had recovered, the shower was run, fresh clean fluffy towel provided and I prepared myself to get ready to leave.

This lady is incredilbe, if you want a good sensual massage with hand relief see Eva.

Oh, forgot to mention, make sure you experience pinky and perky too, the touch and feel of those bad boys working there magic is worth the visit alone.

Enjoy fella's, I certainly did, and will be doing again soon.

Cheers guys

I saw this lady late 2013. Her house was not far from Nottingham prison/city Hospital area in a modern new town house with a room that had an inflatable bed to do her body to body oil massage & and a good size massage table. Every thing the Op says is correct about Eva but he did forget to mention her massive nipples that she use to call " Pinky & Perky " She would let you suck & feel her tits and that was all you could do. When she was oiled up on the bed you could feel her taunt body and those hard erect nipples as she moved up and down.Towards the end of the session she would massage your feet but her party peace then was to rub your big toe on her clit, it was all about her teasing her clit and no way would she let me touch her.I paid about £60 for an hour back then. But £70 ph was the norm for all services not long ago.
Great value for money but what a firm body this lady had

jaltec

i have been to most naturist massages in leicester all with hr. they all cost 80 min.

jaltec

although i really want to try kiara magic 44(also 90 pounds) .she has terrific body for a mature but dosent have good review here.(apparently dosent do anything at discretion)

Offline onlyme23

I'm a huge fan of massage & HE.
Probably prefer it to full service as I've not been disappointed with this type of service yet.

Some of my own reviews could be seen as to praising of the girl/service.
Look forward to further reviews from you, as I am close to Notts and always looking for a new massage service.

A fellow fan of the more tame services, just massage and relief, good on ya.

Offline onlyme23

I saw this lady late 2013. Her house was not far from Nottingham prison/city Hospital area in a modern new town house with a room that had an inflatable bed to do her body to body oil massage & and a good size massage table. Every thing the Op says is correct about Eva but he did forget to mention her massive nipples that she use to call " Pinky & Perky " She would let you suck & feel her tits and that was all you could do. When she was oiled up on the bed you could feel her taunt body and those hard erect nipples as she moved up and down.Towards the end of the session she would massage your feet but her party peace then was to rub your big toe on her clit, it was all about her teasing her clit and no way would she let me touch her.I paid about £60 for an hour back then. But £70 ph was the norm for all services not long ago.
Great value for money but what a firm body this lady had

Ah yes the inflatable bed.  This is no longer part of the service.  The new room is slightly smaller than the old so no inflatable bed.  Everything takes place on one of them static massage table things, very sturdy.  At one point I was on my front with Eva sat on my lower back, the table felt safe as houses.   Your right about the nipples, the biggest I have ever come across.

Offline warypunter

Is this new profile a return of this lady?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes, that certainly seems to be her. I remember my sessions with Eva as the best massages I ever had. A long time ago she offered FS but that was later taken off her menu. I look forward to seeing her again.

Offline postman341

Links no longer active maybe she is on a Christmas break?

Offline Nottsguy69

For me it’s the ‘ don’t abuse her good nature ‘ it’s just as bad as ‘treat her well’

Offline Nottsguy69

Is this new profile a return of this lady?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She’s kidding her self , £120 for a hand job .  I begrudge paying half that for full service

Offline onlyme23

What a treat!!!   Eva is back!!!   Christmas has come early

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
What a treat!!!   Eva is back!!!   Christmas has come early

Just a daft question, why haven’t you done a review in 8 years?
I do expect a reply please, thank you.

Offline onlyme23

Hi, as expected, here's your reply.
Half a dozen meets max since I started this, all massage, nothing more, not interested in full service.
My first review with Eva was fluffy.  I visited her more than once but didn't see the point/goes against rules of multiple reviews for same lady.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
So you’re saying you’ve not met anyone you could have reviewed since 2015 ?

I’m sure you can appreciate where I’m coming from and understand it's not a personal dig, but as per site rules we all have to contribute (including myself), as a moderator I have to ask unfortunately.

Offline onlyme23

So you’re saying you’ve not met anyone you could have reviewed since 2015 ?

I’m sure you can appreciate where I’m coming from and understand it's not a personal dig, but as per site rules we all have to contribute (including myself), as a moderator I have to ask unfortunately.

I could have done other reviews, one was of a very well documented lady on here in Nottingham who already has a glowing opinion on here, didn't think my input would have added anything.  The other a random parlour which was massage only.

I see where you're coming from, if no one contributed there would be no site,the site is built on contributions/reviews. 
New year's resolution.........visit more masseuses and review.   

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I could have done other reviews, one was of a very well documented lady on here in Nottingham who already has a glowing opinion on here, didn't think my input would have added anything.  The other a random parlour which was massage only.

I see where you're coming from, if no one contributed there would be no site,the site is built on contributions/reviews. 
New year's resolution.........visit more masseuses and review.

Greatly appreciated thank you  :drinks: