Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monika - New Malden  (Read 2781 times)

13 review(s) for x naughty monika x (6 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline temudjin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please note this punt took place February 2014

Services fee £80 for the hour
FK
OWO (30 seconds worth)
Penetration (protected)

Had an unexpected day off work and had heard rumors of a site where you could find hookers with pictures and phone numbers and everything!! (Who would have thought?!?)

after a few minutes i managed to find the fabled pink and purple site, another few minutes i stumbled across Monika.....

Being my first punt i was fucking nervous! and didn't really know what to expect (or if what i was doing was legal!)

Comms Good sent a txt she replied back within the hour with a time and a place.

Location Not bad, just off new malden high street. Private car park so quite discrete, didnt see anybody between leaving the car an knocking on the door.

Pictures Good. A fair representation of the girl in question and i must say i was very happy with what i saw.

Service Now, This is where it gets interesting. This was literally my first ever punt and i was really nervous! i did explain this to her but i kind of got the impression shes heard that line 1000 times and didn't believe me, however me being so green i really didn't know what i could ask for/get away with etc...

So she invites me in i decline a shower as i already had at home. i proceed to sit on the bed and she strips down for me....takes it all off....except the bra. didn't think much of it at the time, figured i had an hour i,m sure it'll come off eventually. She then asks me to strip...so i oblige and we proceed to OWO for about 30 seconds before she has the condom out the packet and is trying to put it on me (again i was so nervous and green at the time i just went with it) again said to myself fuck it i have an hour i'm sure there will be more OWO. so i start off in missionary tried to FK, wasnt happening, lip kissing only i thought fair enough it did say at discretion on her profile so couldn't really complain. She then tells me she wants me in her "favorite" position which i can only describe as the prone bone (her laid flat on her front) which coincidentally is one of my favorites so i went for it. At this point i tried to remove her bra seeing at the catch was right there and i wanted to feel those lovely tits....she wasn't having any of it! and i was too shy to insist so thought fuck it just crack on. After a few minutes i felt ready to pop (i can get a very good pace in this position) so i decided to slow things down with some doggy and she was like "ohhh but i really like this way!" so just went with it...thought id do some other positions on the next pop so shot my load and went and cleaned up in the bathroom.

So i leave the bathroom after about 2 minutes, and shes already fully dressed!! i looked at my watch and was like we've still got half an hour  :rolleyes: to which she replies "yes, but its come once service, but we can talk or watch tv if you like" (in my head i was like....FUCKING WATCH TV?!?!) by this point i had the arse so just got dressed thanked her and left.

Summary Definitely the girl in the pictures, quite pretty and a cracking curvy body. Maybe it was me being too passive but i did feel like she knew i was nervous so took advantage and just gave me a half arsed service. However my experience kind of ties in with what i have recently read about her (one position, don't spank me because the neighbors will hear it and bra stays on) who knows maybe a more experienced confident punter could get a better service out of her...but i did feel like id been done out of £40 but just chalked it up as a loss and swore id be more firm during my next punt.

So that is my first contribution....hope it helps some of you guys. i have seen positive reviews of her as well so ill let you make your own minds up  :unknown:

Big Cat

Booked this idiot last week, show up and get no response to calls/texts. As I'm fucking off I see her fat ass waddling down the street towards the tube station - she wasn't even home. Took everything not to go after her and rip her a new one in public

Turned out OK though as I then called Renata instead which was an A+ punt

Offline pumps

I was about to say since your punt was historic it might not reflex on her service now, As I've been questioning the latest/recent postive reviews on UKP about her myself.

Then Big Cat chimed to perfectly even things out.  :thumbsup: 

I think I'll continue to give her a miss.

Offline claretandblue

Did you make notes after the punt?if not how do you remember so much from early last year?

Type_O_Negative

Did you make notes after the punt?if not how do you remember so much from early last year?

It's what i was thinking about while reading these harlequin love novels some members write (i don't read them anymore because i'm long enough here to know "who is who"). All these details, dialogs, scenarios. Probably they use sound recording devices during their punts  :wacko:

Offline poi

Sorry to see you had a bad one ,

I saw her in 2012 ( same profile name ) when she was working with other Bulgarian girl ( I think her profile's name was Deni ) in Kingston

She was too new in the game and little shy and I can see how her service has been changed , Also she put on weight

Deni was amazing ,one of the best punt I had in 2012.

Hope next punt will work for you ,  :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Sorry to see you had a bad one ,

I saw her in 2012 ( same profile name ) when she was working with other Bulgarian girl ( I think her profile's name was Deni ) in Kingston

She was too new in the game and little shy and I can see how her service has been changed , Also she put on weight

Deni was amazing ,one of the best punt I had in 2012.

Hope next punt will work for you ,  :thumbsup:

Do you mean deny? Slim blonde lass? She was gorgeous ... wouldn't mind seeing her return.

Offline claretandblue

It's what i was thinking about while reading these harlequin love novels some members write (i don't read them anymore because i'm long enough here to know "who is who"). All these details, dialogs, scenarios. Probably they use sound recording devices during their punts  :wacko:

i guess as it was his first punt you can understand it to a degree, but its still fucking odd

Offline poi

Do you mean deny? Slim blonde lass? She was gorgeous ... wouldn't mind seeing her return.
Yessss.   :drinks:  Deny.  I think still I have one of her picture .

She was top girl. I saw her few times.
Full package. Best DFK. Anal . DPBJ. ... .

I saw her ones in a shopping centre while ago
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 08:45:23 pm by poi »

fredpunter

Yessss.   :drinks:  Deny.  I think still I have one of her picture .

She was top girl. I saw her few times.
Full package. Best DFK. Anal . DPBJ. ... .

I saw her ones in a shopping centre while ago

Don't tell herbie which one else he will move in.

Offline poi

Haha
Why ? Mr Herbie,  one of member here ?

fredpunter

Haha
Why ? Mr Herbie,  one of member here ?

Oh yes, herbie was very fond of deny .... perfectly understandable

Offline poi

Oh yes, herbie was very fond of deny .... perfectly understandable

Haha. I will message him  :D

Offline Tonyleung

I am very surprised more negative reviews on Monika "bacon sandwich lover" have not materialised. I gave her Neg feedback on AW and monika created a new profile right away.
In my book an immediate negative as her likes list doesn't match services offered.

My review, looks like no change in service levels. Monika "timewaster"

Offline poi

I am very surprised more negative reviews on Monika "bacon sandwich lover" have not materialised. I gave her Neg feedback on AW and monika created a new profile right away.
In my book an immediate negative as her likes list doesn't match services offered.

My review, looks like no change in service levels. Monika "timewaster"

Previous AW link

External Link/Members Only

This way all her reviews will link together.  :hi:

Offline Big Bad R

Strangely enough, when I mentioned some of the Mills & Boon type reviews on here and wondered how a punter remembered such detail, a well reviewed girl on UKP told me that one punter does just this (audio records the whole session)  :wacko:

Offline Kingb3000

I remember my first time many years (20+) ago.  Outcall while parent away.Loveky girl great personality. She didnt taker bra ofd either!  However sure I could have done if hadnt been a timid first timer.

Can remember that punt a lot better than many others.

Offline herbie007

Haha freddie you crack me. :D

Wish Deny would come back though, she was a great shag, as poi said she was great at DFK, Rimming and Anal, I used to love shagging her.

I think she ended up leaving cos she was getting EAS for a punter, I can’t quiet remember the name she mentioned but I’m pretty sure it started with an F, any idea who it could have been Freddie  :D BTW I’m loving your avatar.  :P

@ poi, any info about Deny would be gratefully appreciated.  :P

@ temudjin, Sorry to hear your punt wasn't all that and thanks for the review.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:03:14 am by herbie007 »

Offline temudjin

i remember it just as clearly as losing my non punting cherry!

Both were equally awkward experiences  :hi:

EE

This slag is now in NW10 area under "xxx naughty girl xxx". Thanks for review, it was my plan A for today so let forget it.

Big Cat

Calling a WG a "slag" seems a bit daft doesn't it? Go for "dickhead" or "idiot" if she's wronged you somehow

Offline pumps

Calling a WG a "slag" seems a bit daft doesn't it? Go for "dickhead" or "idiot" if she's wronged you somehow

Im going to book this cunt soon. good or bad experience....I've always wanted to fuck her.

yumyum3

Im going to book this cunt soon.
:lol:

Big Cat

Could be a generational thing, but to a young buck like myself it's sad (but also amusing in a way) to see such rampant misogyny on a site where men discuss women they've paid to have sex with them. Were your mothers also cunts and slags by any chance?

Offline webpunter

Looking at the pics then see she has angel wings tats
External Link/Members Only
I doubt very much if these will be able to get her off the ground  :sarcastic:

fredpunter

Im going to book this cunt soon. good or bad experience....I've always wanted to fuck her.

I delayed seeing her for a long time ..... every time I was just about to another bad review popped up and put me off ..... but she was very conveniently located and eventually I said "how bad can half an hour with those tits be?" And went for it. Suffice to say I never went back for seconds.

Offline pumps

I delayed seeing her for a long time ..... every time I was just about to another bad review popped up and put me off ..... but she was very conveniently located and eventually I said "how bad can half an hour with those tits be?" And went for it. Suffice to say I never went back for seconds.

I know exactly what you mean, I've been putting her off for years too and exact same thoughts were/are going through my mind.

but I feel like your comment is a challenge.... challenge accepted me thinks lol

fredpunter

I know exactly what you mean, I've been putting her off for years too and exact same thoughts were/are going through my mind.

but I feel like your comment is a challenge.... challenge accepted me thinks lol

Good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline Tonyleung

Don't do it Man :)

even 30 mins at £50 will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. £50 is better spent on a decent WG or £40 bottle of single malt and a large charcoal grilled shish kebab with the works.

Offline lewishamguy

I see that big twat is banned.  :sarcastic:

Offline lewishamguy

Could be a generational thing, but to a young buck like myself it's sad (but also amusing in a way) to see such rampant misogyny on a site where men discuss women they've paid to have sex with them. Were your mothers also cunts and slags by any chance?

Now get a life! you're one deluded fucker  :thumbsdown:

yumyum3

Glad to see that turd banned. I had my suspicions for some time. Adam and Nik normally get them eventually. Another one bites the dust  :drinks:

Offline pumps

Indeed, his post's generally did make me wonder, but he sealed the deal for me when he posted that misogynist  comment.