Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: a warning about numbers  (Read 2396 times)

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I've noticed on Facebook that some of my clients who's numbers I have saved have been coming up as 'People you may know'.
Punting phones are 100% necessary!
There are a few very prominent posters on this site who's profiles I have seen who I will PM now but I'd warn everyone to make sure your number isn't linked to your Facebook.

Offline Jimmyredcab

E-mail addresses can also cause problems.     :thumbsdown:

Offline stevedave

Might be a daft question, but don't WG's have punting phones too? Or at least "tax exempt work mobiles" or something?!

Whatsapp is a bugger for this aswell by the way!

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Might be a daft question, but don't WG's have punting phones too? Or at least "tax exempt work mobiles" or something?!

Whatsapp is a bugger for this aswell by the way!

Yes most do but Facebook is obviously taking saved numbers in my store book and automatically looking them up and projecting the profiles. I know that snapchat, whatsapp and instagram did this but didn't know about Facebook until I saw clients on the 'People you may know' sidebar.

Ben4454

This is why the old ways are always the best.

I have a 10 year old phone with no whats up, snapchat or Facebook account or internet that might expose my identity.

In this day and age it is better to say no to social-media.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:16:01 pm by Ben4454 »

john_n

My punting phone is a smartphone, but no email or social media apps installed.

Offline shagbambi

I shake my head how fellow punters do not have punting phones and punting email addresses...

Offline usingmyspareemail

Vice (indirectly) suggests that the Nokia 8210 (if one can find one) might be a good punting phone: External Link/Members Only

willbred

My punting phone is a smartphone, but no email or social media apps installed.

Mine too....thank fuck

Offline claretandblue

I would assume whatsapping wg's and chatting via Facebook is just done by single guys or attached ones who don't mind being caught!

Offline shagbambi

I would assume whatsapping wg's and chatting via Facebook is just done by single guys or attached ones who don't mind being caught!

or those that keep a separate smart phone, with its own number/email and media accounts.

Offline claretandblue

or those that keep a separate smart phone, with its own number/email and media accounts.
if you are attached/married I would still argue what's the point

Offline threechilliman

I shake my head how fellow punters do not have punting phones and punting email addresses...

+1

tcm

Type_O_Negative

I don't have punting phone but i'm IT educated so i know how to avoid all this drama.

Type_O_Negative

This is why the old ways are always the best.

I have a 10 year old phone with no whats up, snapchat or Facebook account or internet that might expose my identity.

+1
Social media = spying

Offline Cuntminion

Don't think I have ever attached a number to face book or. Any real details

See some profiles that list all and just think one word

Idiot

Offline Cuntminion

Where will I get cat breading pictures then?

Please be rational when posting  :D

Offline smiths

I've noticed on Facebook that some of my clients who's numbers I have saved have been coming up as 'People you may know'.
Punting phones are 100% necessary!
There are a few very prominent posters on this site who's profiles I have seen who I will PM now but I'd warn everyone to make sure your number isn't linked to your Facebook.

Good information for the naïve, I don't have Facebook as its beyond boring too me and use an old Nokia as my punting phone as that's all I need.

Offline King Kenny

You can change your Facebook settings so it doesn't associate your number with your fb account. Also stop giving your fb account access to your contents. And don't have a photo or your name on WhatsApp (if you put your name on, others will be able to read that.

Offline claretandblue

You can change your Facebook settings so it doesn't associate your number with your fb account. Also stop giving your fb account access to your contents. And don't have a photo or your name on WhatsApp (if you put your name on, others will be able to read that.
but why do you need to?every wg has a phone you can text or call? Whatsapping and tweeting wgs all seems a bit unnecessary

Offline Happylad

Can`t be me - I`m not even on Facebook - complete waste of time