Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Sweet - Colindale/West Hendon  (Read 3619 times)

8 review(s) for LADY SWEET (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few weeks ago, can't remember her name she told me on arrival but I forgot it just as quickly so I will refer to her as LS.

Good comms and decent English. LS is a slim girl as shown in her pics. Her veri pic shows her face so I knew I wasn't expecting anything special. I would say she's early 40's although she claims to be 37. Was offered a shower before and after but had come showered.

Service wise very good attitude, really into the punt and was acting like a horny milf with a desire to please and get off at the same time. Has that naughty twinkle in her eye.
DFK
OWO, DT & Rimming - very good. She tried to get me to CIM several times during the punt but I couldn't, I rarely cum from oral but she tried her best. Technique similar to Smiley Sindy.
Responsive to all touches soft & hard. Could manhandle her tits.
Anal doggy & mish - Not really an anal guy but I saw her because I had an itch for it. She seemed to enjoy it and was moaning.
Fingering & mutual wanking while in DFK - I had only intended to finger a bit but she started to get off it, going red, stopped wanking me and was grabbing me hard writhing about until she came. Rewarded me with some passionate DFK afterwards and some more OWO & rimming.
Was horny and initiated a second round, and although we fucked for ages in multiple positions I couldn't cum a second time. We went over by around 10 minutes before calling it a day. Lots of kissing on the way out.

Cons - a hint of smokers breath

Good vfm milf with a very good attitude

Offline SamLP

Just looking at her profile. Those extras are new as I can't remember seeing them before. Rimming was included in the price when I saw her and she initiated it rather than me request it.

Offline lewishamguy

Is she actually showing the Passport/ID of her boyfriend/pimp?  :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

Segei?

Just goes to show how bad the A/W security checks are.

At least she offered Sam a good service :hi:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:49:23 pm by The_Don »

Offline lewishamguy

Segei?

Just goes to show how bad the A/W security checks are.

Yeah the AW verification is useless, utter rubbish.

Offline SamLP

Harsh  :D

Indeed  :thumbsup:

Offline davidgood

Sam, thanks for your review.

She ticks a lot of boxes for me but when I made contact I found she is not an easy walk from a station.

If I was out in the car I might pay a visit but is there parking nearby?

Regards,

davidgood

Offline SamLP

Sam, thanks for your review.

She ticks a lot of boxes for me but when I made contact I found she is not an easy walk from a station.

If I was out in the car I might pay a visit but is there parking nearby?

Regards,

davidgood

Plenty in the side roads as far as I'm aware, or 2 free hours in Homebase less than a minutes walk away which is what I did. She's just off the A5 so bus stops are very close but yes the closest station is not an easy walk.

Offline SamLP

Offline tom269u001

It seems she's back with a new profile. Now called Roxy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This profile has been used by 3 different WGs over the last month. I know as I went to see a lady called Samantha near Wembley about a month ago and had a great time. The profile then changed to a different girl in Greenwich called Claudia!

Then someone completely different - Seductive sweety from Edgeware @ £90!!!

Now called Roxy Milf in Edgeware
 :dash: