Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: number1bustyblondexx - has anyone seen her?  (Read 3202 times)

Offline ampersand

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl has caught my attention.

Quite a quirky profile, but not a lot in terms of pictures to give  a proper idea of what she is like. I like the lips pic through! 

Has anyone seen her or got any information on her?

Thanks.

Offline HughJardon

I like her blackberry messages in her photo gallery ,a lot of fluff written there  :lol:
Sadly theres no real grasp of what she looks like on her gallery shots aside from the obligatory ass shot ,a vague body shot and is that cum yeah ,cum drenched lips.
Maybe a tofft AV ? Your decision though  :unknown:

Offline ampersand

Yes, one to consider.   At £130 ph she is right at the top of what I am prepared to pay.  Whenever I consider seeing a girl at that rate, I just remember how good WB is for a tenner less - am I going to be disappointed by seeing someone new? I can't exclude the possibility!

Offline HughJardon

It is a head scratcher ,the only downside is familiarity.

Ive just posted this up may be worth a look at 80 pounds for half hour, looks to be all services.

External Link/Members Only

np500

H j have you noticed that profile is Rita orals old profile word for word Evan the mention of her home being in culver house x and refers to her face being blanked out so forth.  just the name holly instead of Rita etc ? And Rita's new profile is baron to say the least.

Offline Corus Boy

H j have you noticed that profile is Rita orals old profile word for word Evan the mention of her home being in culver house x and refers to her face being blanked out so forth.  just the name holly instead of Rita etc ? And Rita's new profile is baron to say the least.

Updated already;

My incall location is located on the West side of Newport and close to the motorway.

Offline HughJardon

At the time i didnt mate as i was eyeing up the sexy tattooed sort, but well spotted Red & CB honestly she wouldnt suprise me if her photos were of Vixxen or the hungarian girls, she is the queen bitch of Bait and Switch, if she was honest I reckon a few of us would shag her, but the lying and duplicitous nature leaves a rotten taste in my mouth.

np500

Well, I'm East Cardiff so she'll be Easter to get to than Rita oral in culverhouse x !

np500

Does make you wounder because there was a blond ( gone now ) useing the same profile ( Rita's old one ) about a month ago, Rita's new one has one pic and no information and she does like to tell you about herself ( nothing wrong with that ) so long as true . All a bit confusing really , gets to a point you don't really know who your reading about anymore !

Offline ampersand

Not wishing to be arsey, but could those wishing to discuss Rita Oral possibly do it on a Rita Oral thread - there seem to be enough of them?  I started the thread because I wanted to see if anyone knew anything about number1bustyblondexx, not about Rita Oral.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:04:49 am by aardvark »

Offline madeinwales56

Calls herself number1bustyblonde but doesn't show her tits in her gallery. Waste of fucking time.

number1bustyblondexx

Hey all

Was just told about this  an that you had been shall we say enquiring  about me

As for pics email me ask it's not all cloak an dagger but more as I prefer to keep things a little more private and an little weary of having picture's that may get me too recognised

As for worried about me not being up to scratch ill match the price of what ever the other girl you mentioned an I'm confident you'll be happy man

At present I only offer outcalls has again I prefer to keep my personal life personal (no offence)

Email me if you wanna discuss further

Number1bustyblondexx@gmail.com

X
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 11:17:48 am by number1bustyblondexx »

Offline madeinwales56

Calls herself number1bustyblonde but doesn't show her tits in her gallery. Waste of fucking time.

.... and then I received this pm from her
Send me an email addy ill send u a pic of my tits big man  with spunk all dripping off the nips 

That's touting innit?

np500

Sounds good enough for me to shift her right up my h l pole, I feel an e-mail cuming on !

number1bustyblondexx

.... and then I received this pm from her
Send me an email addy ill send u a pic of my tits big man  with spunk all dripping off the nips 

That's touting innit?

Keyboard warrior ^^^^ nowt touting for shit hunni just didn't appreciate your comment  I have big boobies and can't deny  :wacko:

Offline HughJardon

Keyboard warrior ^^^^ nowt touting for shit hunni just didn't appreciate your comment  I have big boobies and can't deny  :wacko:

Number1 lets not start getting tetchy, better to have a sensible discussion, MIW made a valid point as did I regarding the vagueness of your Gallery. Lets just keep it Q n A.
Id be happy to receive a few photos of you but no this..im only doing it for the team

np500

I have sent an e-mail on aw, hope she reads them, a lot don't it seems, I do like the excitement of a beautiful woman opening the door when your not shore  ( you have a good idea from here , hence the booking) what to expect and your jaw hits the floor when you see her, love that feeling, familiarity breeds contempt thay say !  the reason a lot of guys never see a girl twice .

Offline ampersand

I have decided that I will definitely see her - but it will take me a few weeks to sort out an outcall.  I think she could be very good.   I do hope that she doesn't overstep the mark here, as so many do.

np500

What's with this only do out call milarky , it's only about £35 a night for a hotel room, one £120 punt a day and your quids in anything else , happy days , I can not have shit on my door step and I'm not paying for a hotel room on top of an Evan more expensive outcall fee, she's not read my e-mail, she may as well delete as my money will have to go else ware. sort it out.

number1bustyblondexx

No emails recieved  all mail box up to date!

np500

No wounder some girls don't reply or read some of my e-mails, thay are not getting there, anyone else have this problem with a w e-mailing system?

Offline pork sword

I sent 2 out yesterday and they have not been opened yet which is unusual as the girls are pretty prompt at replying in the past,  I will give it a few more hours and try again now Red has pointed out his difficulties   :(

np500

It was only when n1 busty b said she'd not received my e-mail I realised there was something wrong, as I've said, I've got a few that have not been read from over a month ago and I think there wer a couple that I just deleted after a while, who knows ?

Offline mashit1

What's with this only do out call milarky , it's only about £35 a night for a hotel room, one £120 punt a day and your quids in anything else , happy days , I can not have shit on my door step and I'm not paying for a hotel room on top of an Evan more expensive outcall fee, she's not read my e-mail, she may as well delete as my money will have to go else ware. sort it out.

Did anyone get to see her ?

np500

If you read the above I did go on to have some communication with her ( e-mail ) told her I wanted to see her and we'd sort it out when she used a hotel room .  she said she did't have a phone ? And I said to her, how do you do this job without a phone makes no sence etc then nothing , just did't ring true so deleted all e-mails and moved on, had't given her a thought second until I read this thread again .

Offline mashit1

Thanks for that it doesn't seem as anyone has seen her , so I think I will start looking elsewhere

newforthisyear

If you read the above I did go on to have some communication with her ( e-mail ) told her I wanted to see her and we'd sort it out when she used a hotel room .  she said she did't have a phone ? And I said to her, how do you do this job without a phone makes no sence etc then nothing , just did't ring true so deleted all e-mails and moved on, had't given her a thought second until I read this thread again .

But there's a phone in the photos lol!

np500

Like I said the communication made no sence, then nothing, so I just deleted all the e-mails and forgot about it until it got re ignited here.

Offline ampersand

I exchanged a few emails with her and didn't experience any difficulty communicating with her.

James999

She did join this site yesterday to whinge about this thread, but she's gone now, probably pissed off that she didn't get her way  :sarcastic:

np500

Was on a w only last night and her profile was up and she now does incals, don't know if she has a phone yet ? Joke !

np500

Where did she have a go ? Nothing on here ? I'd still not mind seeing her ! All a bit confusing ?

Offline ampersand

Where did she have a go ? Nothing on here ? I'd still not mind seeing her ! All a bit confusing ?
I have sent you a PM Red.