Author Topic: Black escorts, any ideas  (Read 3240 times)

Offline yaa tere

Any ideas for black escorts around central London?

Offline FCB

Maybe you'll get more usefull info if you're bit more specific about what kind of black WG you looking for: age, rates you're willing to pay, tall/petite, slim/curvy, etc

Offline yaa tere

curvy, nice bum, around 80-100

Rajandoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
overbudget but check her out External Link/Members Only
u get alota boob for your buck
WOW!

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only

Anybody seen Jai at House of Divine? Might be worth a look when she's next in London.

Offline Illya Kurakin

There have been many threads on this topic here. I would put the word 'ebony' in the search box and scroll through for recommendations.

Tommy.Rush.Ares

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Given the demographics of London I am always suprised by the lack of black options availiable same goes for indians really

Maxes had Lexi who I met last year i think she moved to Hamiltons but cant see her listed there anymore.

Foxy from House of divine was an amazing fuck but cant see her liated anymore. There are a handfull availiable on HOD website so that might be an option to explore

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

There's this one - External Link/Members Only

I have posted a review here as has Fred Punter.

Good fuck but customer focus random at best, poor at worst. 

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

There's this one - External Link/Members Only

I have posted a review here as has Fred Punter.

Good fuck but customer focus random at best, poor at worst.

Sorry, just noticed profile has now gone.

PuntPoppa

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
There have been many threads on this topic here. I would put the word 'ebony' in the search box and scroll through for recommendations.

Indeed there have been many threads, but actually, when you get down to it, very few ebony girls who are convincingly recommended. Usually it comes down to the same two or three names - and they are extremely expensive. Both HTF and Kim Kindy are £200 / hour, for example.

Quote
Given the demographics of London I am always surprised by the lack of black options available
+1
Seems to me that if an ebony girl who was remotely attractive and gave a reasonable service set herself up as an escort at £120/hour, she could make herself a lot of money very quickly.




fredpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Htf has a two for one offer on currently which looks good value. Would have been tempted myself if I wasn't otherwise engaged.

Offline claretandblue

Two pornstars spring to mind, alyssa divine is very sexy but it's ow and expensive for a limited likes list

Kiki minaj looks good but she has a track record of messing punters around,that said I might still try my luck with her and see if I get lucky

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de


Seems to me that if an ebony girl who was remotely attractive and gave a reasonable service set herself up as an escort at £120/hour, she could make herself a lot of money very quickly.

Totally agree. Massive market space for a good ebony girl to clean up.

Offline rhub9

Has anyone seen Kyara Suz   ?

External Link/Members Only

Apparently a French ebony, great combo!

Outcalls only though (@ £150/h), no face pic on profile. Fit body photos though, and they don't show up on GRIS. Seems to have legit AW feedback.

I've mailed her to ask about an outcall appointment, but would be nice to confirm she's legit before paying for a hotel room!

-R