Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you like talking to WG's?  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Turtle1

Most of the times i go for a punt id be very happy if a girl didnt say a single word to me other than the initial do's and wants. Im not after a GF and lets be honest, just after a good old fuck. As long as the fuck is good and the services are good. for me thats an awesome punt. The less they talk the happier i am.

Doubt there are many people who think like this?

firth

Sometimes they talk a bit too much. Thus eating into the booking time. This annoys me. But once I get it in their mouth, I'm shouting in my head: "TRY TALKING NOW BYCHH!".

Just Some Bloke

Yeah I like a little chat between rounds while I recover, just idle small talk. Especially if the WG has a sense of humour.

Offline RedKettle

The real skill is when she knows how much you want her to talk.

Sometimes I just want to fuck her and really do not want any chat, sometimes I want to lie there whilst she (quietly) plays and teases me and then at certain times a chat is good.

Mind you not if it is about their boyfriend or how much they need a loan.

Offline Silver Birch

I do not like silent punts. A 'bit' of chat works for me.

Offline AnthG

Yes I do. But it depends on the girl depending on how much.

The main one that determines it, to put it directly is if I find her attractive then I like to chat as much as possible.

If I don't find her attractive then I really do not want to chat at all.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline sticko

Yes I do.  A silent session sounds horrendous to me.

Offline PLeisure

Some kind of connection beyond the obvious physical and financial exchange is preferable, yes. No matter how vacuous the conversation or fleeting the moment. As above, I like to find some mutual humour to lighten the mood.

Offline stevedave

Yeah I like a bit of chat - how much depends on the girl. Some I've seen have good banter, some don't.

A bit of chat helps break the ice.

Offline cueball

I love a bit of banter and a natter, there's not much said during the sex but before and after yes. Silent punts are definately not for me

Offline Bikerboy

It depends....on:

The mood I am in;
The type of personality the girl has;
Whether we get on well;
How randy we both are, or not as the case may be.

In general, yes, I like to chat and establish rapport to oil the 'wheels' of a meet - they are not a vending machine after all.

Sometimes no chat, especially at the start of the meet, can be pretty horny.  :kissgirl:

Online threechilliman

I love a bit of banter and a natter, there's not much said during the sex but before and after yes. Silent punts are definately not for me

Nor me. I have to click with the girl which must be impossible if you don't talk to her.

tcm

Offline smiths

Most of the times i go for a punt id be very happy if a girl didnt say a single word to me other than the initial do's and wants. Im not after a GF and lets be honest, just after a good old fuck. As long as the fuck is good and the services are good. for me thats an awesome punt. The less they talk the happier i am.

Doubt there are many people who think like this?

I love having a chat in the breaks I need or in the WGs time off the clock, but if they don't speak English I am also happy to punt away and forget any chat.

d00fer

I too like having a bit of chat and banter. I don't want to hear War and Peace or any of that bollocks about her shitty boyfriend or money troubles.

OP, just wondering how you reconcile the desire for silent punts, when you mentioned today in the Adele thread that she was probably the best WG you've paid. Would love to hear about your silent punts with Adele, she was always nicely chatty with me.

unclesweetheart

I think you're paying for intercourse, variably defined. Had a local punt recently where the girl, despite her long legs and generally appealing appearance, had absolutely no conversation, no interests in life etc etc. Dullest/ worst punt ever. The best ones are where the chat and the sex are equally good. Fuck me, it's two human beings meeting, after all!

Offline smiths

I too like having a bit of chat and banter. I don't want to hear War and Peace or any of that bollocks about her shitty boyfriend or money troubles.

OP, just wondering how you reconcile the desire for silent punts, when you mentioned today in the Adele thread that she was probably the best WG you've paid. Would love to hear about your silent punts with Adele, she was always nicely chatty with me.

Yes good point, chit chat is all I am after, like you I do not want to hear about a WGs problems or personal life, I am their for some fun not for a right downer.

Offline sticko

I think you're paying for intercourse, variably defined. Had a local punt recently where the girl, despite her long legs and generally appealing appearance, had absolutely no conversation, no interests in life etc etc. Dullest/ worst punt ever. The best ones are where the chat and the sex are equally good. Fuck me, it's two human beings meeting, after all!

+1.  Punted recently with a popular, beautiful WG and while she wasn't boring I don't think, the silence was unnerving, and when we were talking I had to work really hard to make myself understood.  Very frustrating.

Offline Cuntminion

I'm happy to talk to anyone I find interesting

Whether it's hobo, wg, a suit or just a random

If the wg interests me then yes, if not then no

I don't talk for the sake of it, I never suffer in awkward silences I can happily zone out and go to my happy place full of cats and penguins whilst nodding

I'm a good listener even when I'm not

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 07:47:52 pm by comaminion »

Offline Cuntminion

Awww that's the killer don't rule out any topic
I don't mind listening to any old shit, if I don't agree I usually throw a curveball in to see how the person reacts

For all the front, falseness and cynicism punting brings if you leave all topics open you can get a partial read on someone

Body language and such and the way people talk about different things

It's fun just to watch this in day to day life

It's like studying monkey's in a massive zoo

Offline Sonny Crockett

I prefer talking to them at the end of the punt!!!!!!!

Offline OakTree

I quite like a bit of a chat and banter and certainly like some dirty talk. To me it's all part and parcel of the sexual encounter. The thought of silently entering a room then stripping off and proceeding to fuck away would be very strange.

Offline webpunter

I prefer talking to them at the end of the punt!!!!!!!
My ideal is a little bit of chit-chat at the start to break the ice & they nicely have a round about way of asking what i would like to do.  Convo 'during' when the appropriate moments arise.  Much better than silence.  A post punt chat is nice - especially when they are british / speak the lingo well & its off the meter.  Have had a few occasions where they say you haven't got to rush, have a shower if you like - next punter xx mins or you're the last of the day.  And a convo starts up - not too long.  No more than 10 mins typically.  I love hearing EE especially Russian accents when they speak quite good English.  Chinese massage with HE is just fine with zero or next to zero convo - as their lingo is usually non existent & i'm not interested either

Offline MancSean

Yes I do.  A silent session sounds horrendous to me.
Agree 100% that would be a nightmare punt for me

Offline webpunter

some dirty talk
+1  Especially if i've had a bit too much to drink and need that little bit of extra stimulation to get over the line

Offline Malvolio

As a two-pop punter, some chat is quite welcome in the break between rounds.  It's much better than lying there in silence whilst she fiddles around with her mobile.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

As a two-pop punter, some chat is quite welcome in the break between rounds.  It's much better than lying there in silence whilst she fiddles around with her mobile.

God!, isnt that the most annoying thing!. Its bad enough with young civvie girls they cannot exist without those things anymore but a girl sodding around with her mobile during your punt time, bad form!.

And yes do like to talk to her after all one human to another:).

mastershifu

Like to chat a bit between rounds, share a few laughs but no personal information. Silence makes things awkward and less enjoyable

justfornow

I'm happy to talk to anyone I find interesting

Whether it's hobo, wg, a suit or just a random

If the wg interests me then yes, if not then no

I don't talk for the sake of it, I never suffer in awkward silences I can happily zone out and go to my happy place full of cats and penguins whilst nodding

I'm a good listener even when I'm not

+1 that

I prefer cuddling and kissing to boring small talk and i get lost in conversation if wg happens to be an interesting person...seen 2 or 3 of those where i was really interested in what they had to say.

I feel more inclined to see ones that are good company.

Quesadilla

All of my best punts and regs are girls I've really clicked with to talk to - either similar interests, sense of humour or something in common. Doesn't have to be a lot of chat to get a sense for that, but having just a bit of rapport massively improves the chemistry for me and therefore the success of the punt.

Offline bigmc

Chat is essential for me.  I've got to click with a girl.  I find a sense of humour a big turn on

Sureshot

Definitely love a bit of chat, i want to know im fucking a human being rather than a conveyor belt. 

Ive only met one girl that was such a dick i wanted her to shut up and get on with the job.

Offline stevedave

For anyone not keen on any chit chat, this could be the way to go...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

Chatting can be nice, but like all aspects of punts, different horses for different courses.

One Thai lady I see often wants to improve her English so there is often a lot of chattering over glasses of wine but she makes clear that my time doesn't start until we move into the bedroom.

Ben4454

I do laugh when people say the working girl talked away their time. I personally have never had this happen to me. What I usually do is if I detect she is a talker i'll just pull my cock out during her mid sentence and start stroking it and put her hand on it.

Even for the best of time wasting prossies this would be a difficult situation for them to keep talking nonscence..

foreverandever

Personally always prefer to have a spark with a girl rather than no chat at all. I know we are there to fuck them but having seen a couple of Romanians last year who couldn't speak English it pissed me off that I couldn't get my point across!

LL

Sometimes they talk a bit too much. Thus eating into the booking time. This annoys me. But once I get it in their mouth, I'm shouting in my head: "TRY TALKING NOW BYCHH!".
You've not been here long. What you say when you're new enables people here to form an impression of you. Be careful not to get the reputation of a right fucking cunt.

KenniLingus

I like a bit of rapport with a girl. It makes life easier. Some girls are great at this and others aren't

What I don't like is non stop bullshit that wastes time.

Shyness is nice and shyness can stop you doing all the things in life you'r like to.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I personally don't see the point of talking because, certainly in my case:

1) Everything I say (name, job, relationship status etc.) will be bullshit

2) I assume everything she says is bullshit

So what's the point? This is why I now only do 30 minute rather than 1 hour or longer.

Offline Silver Birch

Sitting in a room with no communication sounds like an horrendous scenario to me too. No matter how much bollox we might be talking to each other, it HAS to be better than silence.