Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EMMA of G-E Glasgow  (Read 3339 times)

6 review(s) for EMMA of G-E (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

gr8dude

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

This is my first and last review, given the fact that I stopped over Glasgow in one of my trips. Before selecting Emma I wanted to learn the common conventions of punting in the UK which was an abysmal failure, you can ead more about that here [https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59861.0]

Anywho, about Emma.

In my many travels and many punts, I have to say that Emma is up there in the top 5. She is a beautiful woman, tall, slender, with an excellent smile and a general possitive aura about her. She makes it clear from the get go that she is there to make you have a good time. She seems (otherwise she is a great actress) to enjoy the time spent with you, if you are polite that is.

The meeting occured in my hotel room, the hour we spent together was total GFE, and that is why I rate her that high in my list because I am usually a PSE kind of guy, but her touch, the way she leans her body on yours is quite envigorating and sensual.

Oral was done without condom, it was good with care given to the surrounding areas, she DT a couple of times, which is easy given my size, but A for effort on her side. The correct speed, and moisture, it was excellent.

I finished twice and tried all sorts of positions, and it is a pleasure just looking at that killer body. Both times during intercourse, I didn't go for CIM.

As others have mentioned, her breasts are small but exquisite for her and her body type, I wouldn't change anything about them. But if you are the kind of guy that likes big breasted women, Emma is not for you.

She was on time, and there was no rush from her to go anywhere, she took her time to get ready, and was friendly and sensual until the minute she left the room.

Overall an excellent meeting, and I have nothing negative to add.

Dude to the fact that I will probably never visit Glasgow again, it is a shame I wont get to see Emma again, so this meeting will be one of the ones that I will remember for a long time to come.

Cheers, and keep punting safely.

Offline Name Not Found

Nice report thanks.  Hadn't spotted Emma before but she looks just my type so I'm adding her to my HL.  Best of luck on your future punting travels and thanks for taking the time to report on your one-off visit.

JazzMan

On the subject of reviews and "G-E Glasgow".
I was politely asked not to do anymore because they don't want to attract any attention.
Which is fair enough.

stuart_gla

I was politely asked not to do anymore because they don't want to attract any attention.
Which is fair enough.

That's interesting.  Hope no one is deterred from posting neutral/negative reviews though.

Offline Happyjose

She seems (otherwise she is a great actress) to enjoy the time spent with you, if you are polite that is.

How do you know this?

JazzMan

She seems (otherwise she is a great actress) to enjoy the time spent with you, if you are polite that is.
How do you know this?

No girl ever enjoys it.
They only do it for money remember.

Raithfan

lol, im pretty sure its easy to tell what girls do and don't enjoy it !
unless ur and an old man, fat with a tinny cock then they prob wont enjoy ! lol

the ones that don't, usually dont last that long

as for emma yea she a good girl.

Offline Happyjose

lol, im pretty sure its easy to tell what girls do and don't enjoy it !
unless ur and an old man, fat with a tinny cock then they prob wont enjoy ! lol

the ones that don't, usually dont last that long

as for emma yea she a good girl.

That'll explain the metallic taste then

Offline Dime

Thanks for the review, very well written and useful. Can I ask the OP what age would you say she was roughly?

Offline hungguy1982

Thanks for the review, very well written and useful. Can I ask the OP what age would you say she was roughly?

I had the pleasure of meeting Emma a couple of times around Christmas. I'd say the age on her profile (from things we discussed post coitus) is spot on!

Offline solway

RandyF

'Ill bet ScotsGirls aren't keen on reviews appearing here - invariably the thread veers on too thorny topics such as HIV Harry, the shithole cop magnet flats, overpricing, and just how average with one or two exceptions the hoors actually are.

JazzMan

'Ill bet ScotsGirls aren't keen on reviews appearing here - invariably the thread veers on too thorny topics such as HIV Harry, the shithole cop magnet flats, overpricing, and just how average with one or two exceptions the hoors actually are.

This doesn't help anyone.
The sooner you're banned the better.

stuart_gla

Never used the agencies, and don't feel the urge to either.

Mainly for the reasons Randy mentioned above, i.e. high volume indiscreet flats, over pricing, clearly pimped girls.

The agency experience seems very seedy, and they are probably run by some right dodgy characters.

Much prefer to visit "indies" (with at least the pretence of no pimping going on).

RandyF

This doesn't help anyone.
The sooner you're banned the better.

Which is fair enough.

Jizzman, you may have been asked to stop reviewing this scummy hoor agency, none of the rest of us were though   :hi:

Your gonna start white-knighting the whole agency!?  :lol:  That'd just be too weird, even for the weirdest cunt on UkPunting  :bomb:

Talking about this agencies sordid past can ONLY help newbie punters.  Anyone interested should Pop 'Scotsgirls' into this sites search function.

RandyF

Never used the agencies, and don't feel the urge to either.

Mainly for the reasons Randy mentioned above, i.e. high volume indiscreet flats, over pricing, clearly pimped girls.

The agency experience seems very seedy, and they are probably run by some right dodgy characters.

Much prefer to visit "indies" (with at least the pretence of no pimping going on).

Yeah, it's as dodgy as dodgy could be Stuart, but I have to admit I have been tempted over the past few months especially.

I'm sure you've noticed they do attract some young-ish new good looking girls.  Whatever it is there offering, no matter how scummy it's history, for a lot of younger girls especially, it does seem very alluring.... what a sad state of affairs, we have here in Glasgow :dash:

mavgoose

Personally , I have never used an agency. And I've punted - a lot.
Just not my thing. And I don't believe for a minute the indies that I use are less attractive.
Agencies are overpriced , and as Randy points out , run by right dodgy fucks.

As ever , just my opinion.
Different strokes for different folks.

JazzMan

RandyF

You know you have reached a new low when you quote the "Daily Record" (A paper (comic) that makes up stories)

Last week you talked off ditching rip-off (Glasgow) agencies Jizzman.  This week your asked nicely to stop reviewing one, and your all in a caffufle because we continue to discuss it...

Jesus Christ man, your really not going to start white-knight a pimp and his agency  :scare:  Just when you thought you'd seen it all...

Emma x

First i'd like to say thanks for some of the nice words said about me on this review and the others since I have started back working after being away. I would just like to clarify what a few idiots on here have said who don't have a clue what they are taking about;
- One I am still independent and deal with all my own bookings, Scotsgirls is nothing to do with the group im in,
- Yes a few girls used to work for them but we took back our own profiles to work as a group as it is safer working together.
- if you don't like our rates you can go elsewhere as we are better than most. The group is designed to make it an easier search for clients who are looking for good Scottish girls and that is what we are
- We are not an agency, Glasgow city is an agency not us. No one is telling me or any of the others what we can and can't do.
That's all ill be saying on the matter. If anyone has any questions you can message me privately on here for obvious reasons.
This forum is watched so please watch what you say about me and my friends on here,
Thanks
Emma x

OldAdmin

This forum is watched so please watch what you say about me and my friends on here

I suggest you fuck off trying to intimidate my members, they can post what they like.

Raithfan

admin I don't think ppl should be saying the exact place of working and some other things ...

I and im prerty sure this is where the police get most their info from also

most ppl on here do a good job just a few idiots

so think she has a point clients should be more responsiable what they write about the good girls on here as there is not many.

thanx for the info emma hope your well 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 08:31:45 pm by Raithfan »

RandyF

That's all ill be saying on the matter.
Thanks
Emma x

This is the cooz that put the squeeze on weirdo Jizzman?

Wow. No wonder he buckled, she's proper fierce  :D :lol:

OldAdmin

admin I don't think ppl should be saying the exact place of working and some other things ...

Police don't need to read some internet forum to get an address.
It is their area, their jurisdiction, they are the ones "on the ground", they can simply make a booking posing as punter, or wait for complaints from neighbors.

This review is for a hotel outcall anyway.

If there is no illegalities as her post suggests, then she doesn't need to make some demand that punters keep schtum.