Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Legend LK - Little Katie - Bristol -  (Read 9380 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Finally had the time and energy to write my review of the Legend super star that is Lk - Little Katie.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

As most people know on the SW region review board as well as most of the London punters LK - Little Katie is a very difficult girl to book. Its not that she see's 100's of punters but more the case that she see's a few selected guys to have a 'punt' a few days a week.

That's why she is selective on who she spends her time with - So I emailed her back in late December / January for an idea of a booking and if she was likely to come to London - After a few weeks there was a slight chance that we could sample her hot size 6/8 body in London - But her calendar over the next few months did not allow this to happen - So in April or May I suggested perhaps I would do a 6 hour round car trip to Bristol and and see her at her neat and tidy flat near Bristol.

Finally after a few weeks got a email back to confirm a date and start time for an afternoon session for 3 hours -  :drinks: :yahoo: :dance:

In the diary and all confirm after by text that I would be there for an afternoon start -

I suggested to perhaps have a drink at a local pub which was near by so she agreed to the request so we could perhaps have some nice chilled relax time over a drink before the main sex session at her place.

However I had another real reason for the suggestion - I wanted to use a new toy with her - so I went and bought -

Pink is her fav colour so It worked out well - Unfortunately I had to buy from the Harmany shop in West End at the full RRP of £33 as not able to get it on mail delivery for obvious reasons.

So all agreed with times etc and I would receive the post code a few days before so I can make my travel arrangements - 6 hour round trip and over +150 miles there and back.

Not too bad with the traffic and got there in plenty of time - parked up and sent her a text to confirm - She replied with flat no and street name and went over buzzed in and was actually thee in the flat saying Hi to the Super star LK in person. A few words and usual formalities out the way when I suggested for her to put this gift in her pussy while we went for a drink at the local pub . she looked at the package and said WOW thats fun and off she went upstairs to put the little pink bullet in her nice shaven pussy. Went to the pub and I though as we were walking I would try the range so  I pressed the On button and went through the 10 programs on the gadget - she was popping her head up and walking funny every time I pressed the different button to make the vibrations different and stronger - It was hilarious watching her face every time I pressed the button that was in my pocket.  I was literally cracking up and nearly pissed myself - I made her go get us the drinks and how she did not spill both drinks as I pressed the on off button I do not know. It was the start of a really fun day - I was actually surprised at how good the power range was - Up to 15/20 meters and it was responding ok.

After 30 mins of chat and drinks we went back to LK flat and as soon as we were in the front room we started kissing some slow and some full on - I saw her guitar and stopped my self from ripping off her jacket and shorts as I wanted her to play and sing in her tiny knickers and bra while I had the bullet still in her pussy - So she started playing and singing - Was very impressed - and every few seconds turned on the pink bullet -  she was superb - she really tried to keep her concentration going but it did not last and after about 3 minutes we went upstairs and she quickly stripped me off and went straight onto my hard dick to give me a excellent slow sloppy BJ - some of it was DT and some just the tip - she truly worshiped my dick for at least 20 minutes from the tip to the base and went in and did both my balls as well as all over my body - Finally took the pink bullet out and started to play

It was as if she was possessed and literally kissed and licked me all over - I was eager to give back some of the same so took off her bra and knickers and went to town on her sweet shaven pussy and great small tits with hard erect nipples. Really could not get enough of her tight toned body. In between the filth that came out of her sweet innocent angelic looking face was totally unbelievable - Pure Filth that I could not repeat - AHH yes I can 

FCK me hard with your dick
Are you going to cum all over my slutty face
Lick my pussy hard
make me cum all over you
Tongue my clit hard so it hurts

You get the picture - Here we have a sweet young innocent looking 20 year old British country girl that is saying stuff that i would hear on a 18R rated film. As you can guess I could not control myself any longer and did a 2 days worth of spunk all over her pretty tanned face.

She simply said Yummy and used her fingers to lick it all over from her face and eat it all off her fingers - WOW round 1 and she had simply finished me off BUT we still had +1.5 hour left - so had a fruit and cream break as well as some lollypop play and chocolate ripple dildo try out but the ripple just melts after a few seconds so don't bother - Had to have a quick cold shower to get my composure back.

She started to kiss me again and suggested I tie her hands from the ceiling and as I lick her to use the electric magic wand to tease her and play with her nipples and clit - WOW that electric wand is a piece of pure intense enjoyment. I licked her and played with her as she was hanging on tip toes - her nipples were as hard as ever and the wand was used all over especially her clit - she was screaming with delight and pain - took out the doxy and started to use that as well as the wand - it was pure delight to watch her scream - after a few more minutes she suggested she would squirt all over while I layed down on the bed - she got the doxy and was standing over me as she played with herself - she squirted  all over my hard dick bu this time I wanted to fck her again =  Now doggie then mish then standing up then CG and R CG - on the bed and then on the floor - we were like 2 rabbits that had not had any sex for several months - all the time her filthy mouth is coming out with so much shit I have leant anew language Incredible bad behavior from a sweet innocent country girl - Like FCK she is.

Finally I was about to come and she demanded no screamed that I make sure all my cum was in her mouth as she wanted every single drop to lick and swallow - WOW had my dick fully in her mouth and my spunk was quickly licked and taken full on into the back of her mouth.

FCK ME - WOW - We had been upstairs for nearly 3 hours and was hot and sweating from hours of pure sex - FCKING UNBELIEVABLE Legend LK

Really could not make this more of a positive - Her box of toys as as equal to Lindsey suitcase of tricks - Her mouth is as filthy as I have heard and her slim line toned body with hard nipples are a sight to hold, kiss suck and fianlly FCK.

6 hour round trip was now not a problem - After this session I would take a plane to Bristol to have another 'PUNT' with her.

She has to be the BEST working girl in SW England - AWESOME & INCREDIBLE - Has to be the 2nd best ever 1st meeting in my 3 years of punting - And that does say something.

Only issue now is a 2nd booking - Well we can always dream !!!!

:hi:

Offline poi

What a great review Mr.P  :hi:
Glad you had good time . The part of bullet pink is so fun . Having fun out door is always good  :D

She should visit London sometime  ;)

Offline PLeisure

daaaaaaaayuuuuuuummmmmm ....................  :thumbsup:

marty_mcfly

150 miles in 6 hours, PW you are a slow driver. Average speed of 25mph.

I would drive at 100mph if I had the chance to see LK.

password02

150 miles in 6 hours, PW you are a slow driver. Average speed of 25mph.

I would drive at 100mph if I had the chance to see LK.

3 hours there and 3 back - around the M25 is shit especially around JT 21 to M4 - Its a bitch - 150 miles each direction so total 300 miles

marty_mcfly

3 hours there and 3 back - around the M25 is shit especially around JT 21 to M4 - Its a bitch - 150 miles each direction so total 300 miles

Ah, 150 miles each way. That makes sense. I am glad you had a great punt with a lovely girl.

spkmstr48

Sounds like you had fun and hard as it might be for some on here to believe, I'm 100% sure LK has just as much fun as we do (well almost).

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline hooper567

Glad you had a great time and yes Katies enjoyment adds to the incredible experience you have with her  ;)

Lz-129

Sounds like you had fun and hard as it might be for some on here to believe, I'm 100% sure LK has just as much fun as we do (well almost).

I actually totally agree, Katie certainly does indeed enjoy as much as us!

Great review by the op! Any distance is worth travel when you have a meet as good as this

spkmstr48

I actually totally agree, Katie certainly does indeed enjoy as much as us!

Great review by the op! Any distance is worth travel when you have a meet as good as this

Nice avatar

Offline timstella

Sounds like a pretty standard session with Katie! Glad you had a good time.
And yes, she absolutely loves it all!
Cheers
Tim
 :drinks:

spkmstr48

Oh yes and THAT avatar, starting to feel left out  :(

Not really  :lol: I still like the one I have

squeezebox

Good review PW, another good service offered from a reliable WG.  :)

We seem to be lucky in the SW for choices and a very good standard on offer.

Lz-129

pking_paul

Great review and clearly one of SW finest!

Enjoyed all the detail and the way you wrote it - thanks  :drinks:

Loveit

Thanks! Very cheeky I think you will agree

Reminds me of the famous 80s tennis poster

lancspunter

Another day in the life of Little Katie!

Enjoyable review, Password, and I can only agree with others that she does actually have as much enjoyment as we do.

spkmstr48

Another day in the life of Little Katie!

Enjoyable review, Password, and I can only agree with others that she does actually have as much enjoyment as we do.

:lol: :lol: NO NO!  I won't allow her to have as much fun as me, totally unacceptable  :lol: :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Top review of this naughty minx!

:thumbsup:

lancspunter

:lol: :lol: NO NO!  I won't allow her to have as much fun as me, totally unacceptable  :lol: :lol:

I'm afraid that is one thing that you do not have control over ;)

theGOAT

Brilliant review - loved the pink bullet scene at the pub - can just picture her going to the bar with that going off - and it's so like her to be up for that!!  Well worth the round trip for sure!   

Greedo

This will probably get me shot down in flames but hey ho..... is it just me who's getting a bit bored, and actually put off from seeing Katie, by the increasing number of very detailed  reviews for her on here?

I absolutely get that she's stunning, provides an excellent service and is happy to go along with many "unique" punting requests from her customers but surely everyone on here already knows that.

Some of these recent reviews seem to me to now be turning into attempts at one upmanship between punters by trying to see who can look the best on here because they got Katie to do x/y/z before anyone else.  It's almost like reading the old reader fantasy stories in Mayfair/Penthouse etc in the old pre internet days.

Probably just me but I'd love to read a more standard vanilla-ish punt review for her from a non-Dom punter that isn't more like reading multiple attempt  to create the next 50 shades book
 :unknown:

Tony Montana

Probably just me but I'd love to read a more standard vanilla-ish punt review for her from a non-Dom punter that isn't more like reading multiple attempt  to create the next 50 shades book

If you're a vanilla guy who just wants another vanilla punt then she may not be for you, but if you want someone to push your boundaries a bit and try something new I think LK would have as much fun doing that just as much as she has with the fantasy-style scenarios described in her reviews.

I was a vanilla guy but she introduced me to tie n tease both ways, squirting, face fucking etc and I enjoyed every minute.

Salt

Some of these recent reviews seem to me to now be turning into attempts at one upmanship between punters......

+1

KenniLingus

Personnaly in my report I deliberately didn't go into detail. I just enjoy pushing my boundaries and LK is fantastic at that. Indeed she is happy to push her own boundaries too.

I think I may have the one up manship - I win because I took her to McDonnalds on the way home from our punt. Its a shame we did  a drive though as I could have done her i McDonnalds.

There is no such thing as an LK punt - they are adventures end of. I can't wait until my next time. Indeed Im planning it now :)

d00fer

If you can sort out the arrangements and costs for me, I'll give up my time, meet Katie and write a vanilla-ish non-fluffy review in a few lines.

Or you could just not bother reading these type of reviews and then waste even more of your time moaning about them. I don't have anything better to do, what's your excuse?

Oh, thanks for the review pw, glad you had a great time. Any chance of a tl;dr as it's a bit too long for me to read though.

Salt

There is no such thing as an LK punt - they are adventures end of. I can't wait until my next time. Indeed I'm planning it now :)

Well said KL....

Offline claretandblue

If you can sort out the arrangements and costs for me, I'll give up my time, meet Katie and write a vanilla-ish non-fluffy review in a few lines.

Or you could just not bother reading these type of reviews and then waste even more of your time moaning about them. I don't have anything better to do, what's your excuse?

Oh, thanks for the review pw, glad you had a great time. Any chance of a tl;dr as it's a bit too long for me to read though.
the guy is allowed an opinion,or is that only allowed if he agrees with you?

spkmstr48

Unbelievable, is it sour grapes from those who haven't the patience to get an appointment or are you all Welsh?

You're like the tabloid press, if something is good, try to find fault.

I waited 10 weeks and was happy to do so.

d00fer

Wondered who'd be first.

Of course he's entitled to his opinion and has a right to moan and I'm not even disagreeing with him

KenniLingus

Unbelievable, is it sour grapes from those who haven't the patience to get an appointment or are you all Welsh?

+1

I think I wait nearly that long between my LK punts. So glad theres may happy memories for the wank bank!

Offline asseater34

I wish I had taken a 'risk' and booked Katie when she first joined AW. I saw her profile, the pics, the price and just thought it was to good to be true. Oh well maybe my time will come one day.

Offline claretandblue

no idea what you are talking about,is that directed at me or the poster who queried the review?
it would be easier for me to see a wg in Paris than Bristol so little Katie despite sounding great id not on my to do list

password02

This is a forum and EVERYONE has an opinion- I have no issues - If he feels its trying to get 1 over other fellow punters then that's his right.

However if ALL the reviews where the same and vanilla then why write a review - We can just copy and paste and say +1.

Every punter is different and will do different things when they are faced with the same situation. In my case I wanted to do something different that I had never done as well as LK not done as well - that was the reason why I bought along the pink RC bullet. New for me and new for her.  Others will have different ideas and others will take on board what happened here and will use the same or similar with another WG

Another point to consider is that sometimes we WRITE THE REVIEWS FOR OUR OWN MEMORIES.

In 20/30+ years time when I am in a care home in a wheelchair perhaps with a man sack nappy to stop me shitting in my pants all alone and nothing but my experiences and memories How great would it be to read my Password02 reviews that I had done from 2013-2015+ and remember all the great looking girls I had fcked - PRICELESS

Offline Bigus Dickus

This will probably get me shot down in flames but hey ho..... is it just me who's getting a bit bored, and actually put off from seeing Katie, by the increasing number of very detailed  reviews for her on here?

I absolutely get that she's stunning, provides an excellent service and is happy to go along with many "unique" punting requests from her customers but surely everyone on here already knows that.

Some of these recent reviews seem to me to now be turning into attempts at one upmanship between punters by trying to see who can look the best on here because they got Katie to do x/y/z before anyone else.  It's almost like reading the old reader fantasy stories in Mayfair/Penthouse etc in the old pre internet days.

I enjoy these reviews and also doing my own detailed ones because they capture the excitement and the fun stuff that makes meeting top ladies great! I also think of my reviews as a sort of dirty diary of my adventures to be looked back on with fondness!

If you don't like the detailed, long ones it's easy to divert your attention elsewhere.

If I want facts and figures about products I'll watch some boring consumer TV show or read Stuff magazine. If I want to capture the fun and thrill review of a car then maybe Top Gear.

I can get a girls fee and her likes from her profile or a vanilla or scientific review which grades appearance etc like some boring lab report. If I want to really get a real taste for a girl I am considering meeting, give me a review like this anytime. Reviews like this make me more adventurous and want to explore the hell out of hedonistic pleasure. Anyone can follow a well worn trail! I am in this for the trek into the wilderness myself! I think you mistake people sharing great adventures with people bragging!

This is just my view it's no more or no less valid than others.

KenniLingus

In 20/30+ years time when I am in a care home in a wheelchair perhaps with a man sack nappy to stop me shitting in my pants all alone and nothing but my experiences and memories How great would it be to read my Password02 reviews that I had done from 2013-2015+ and remember all the great looking girls I had fcked - PRICELESS

I agree - I live for today and by the seat of my pants (if I'm wearing any). Life is for living and while we're young(ish) we should enjoy ourselves.

I am looking to push my "trysexual boundaries". LK and the better girls allow me to do this. If I return the favour of pushing their boundaries then we're all winners. ;)

Offline Bigus Dickus

This is a forum and EVERYONE has an opinion- I have no issues - If he feels its trying to get 1 over other fellow punters then that's his right.

However if ALL the reviews where the same and vanilla then why write a review - We can just copy and paste and say +1.

Every punter is different and will do different things when they are faced with the same situation. In my case I wanted to do something different that I had never done as well as LK not done as well - that was the reason why I bought along the pink RC bullet. New for me and new for her.  Others will have different ideas and others will take on board what happened here and will use the same or similar with another WG

Another point to consider is that sometimes we WRITE THE REVIEWS FOR OUR OWN MEMORIES.

Haha! I think we were writing similar stuff at the same time Mr PW!

Greedo

Scottish actually rather than Welsh  :)

I wasn't questioning in any way the quality of anyone's punts or the accuracy of anyone's reviews.  I just thought that they are being written in increasingly flowery detailed prose that seems to be consciously trying to outdo the previous reviews.

KenniLingus

I tried to post an LK review in Haiku but I got told off for it!

:)

Offline poi

I am enjoying reading every single words of your reviews . I never thought I will travel miles to punt a girl but only because of your review I really want to go and see LK, base of your fantastic review I can book her even overnight without doubt.

Offline claretandblue

we have an 84 year old punter on here Mr pw,you may still be punting in 30 years!

password02

we have an 84 year old punter on here Mr pw,you may still be punting in 30 years!

Not there yet BUT what a great age to be and still punting - Hats off to the guy !!  :hi: :hi: :hi:

KenniLingus

I've just seen that thread! What a gent!

If my family history is anything to go by I'll either be dead or have dementia. So lets keep punting 'til we drop!

Whats more when I'm 85 LK will be 65 and I'd like her to finish me off! What a way to go! :)

Lz-129

Oh dear! There's always one!

Lz-129

Spot on! This is indeed sour grapes, greedo was shot nearly 40 years ago! Maybe time for another blaster!

mystery7

Tried to Email her but when I click on her yahoo link on her profile nothing happens. Would love to book her :)

spkmstr48

Tried to Email her but when I click on her yahoo link on her profile nothing happens. Would love to book her :)

You could always just type the email address into your email app. It is the correct address.  :dash:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 12:09:56 am by spkmstr48 »

Quesadilla

Great review as always PW - very detailed, thorough and entertaining as always!

Loved the bullet - definitely an idea I will have to try at some point for sure. ;)

password02

Great review as always PW - very detailed, thorough and entertaining as always!

Loved the bullet - definitely an idea I will have to try at some point for sure. ;)

Thanks Mr Q - As always when I bring along a toy it is always left behind for others to enjoy.

The whipped cream and strawberries are also in the fridge along with the lolly pops and chocolate ripple sticks.
 :D