Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx kiss Sandra xx - Kingston  (Read 633 times)

5 review(s) for SANDRA-BABY X (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Seeker

Greetings all - long time lurker, first time poster and all that. I always wondered if I would come across someone who would convince me to make this first post and whether that was because I'd uncovered some previously unknown gem or an absolute disaster and felt the need to warn all and sundry. Needless to say it's the latter.

Normally I go with girls who have been repeatedly well reviewed on here and I don't see a great number but so far it's served me well enough. I had been planning on trying Laura (bustydd_angel) but couldn't get hold of her on Sunday evening so following a good review by dizietsmae I thought I'd try Sandra as a plan B. All initial comms were via text - I did try phoning first but she wouldn't pick up and about a minute later I got a text message and things unfolded from there. Having read dizietsmae's review I'd been expecting this so it wasn't a problem. We made an arrangement to meet at the hotel where she was staying in Kingston the following day.

I arrived as planned and she let me into the room. She is definitely the girl in the pictures with an attractive figure (though I found the drawn on eyebrows a little odd). However, this is where dizietsmae's experiences and mine went their separate ways. While he was apparently welcomed with a kiss before she hopped into the shower with him I was merely ushered to the bathroom in an fairly perfunctory manner. After a quick shower I came back and she was still sat on the side of the bed playing with her phone. When she answered the door she'd been wearing jeans and a t-shirt and while I hadn't asked her, in most cases I'd have expected to return to find her changed and apparently ready.

She also looked a little distant - I'm not encouraged but I start with some kissing. However, only seconds in and I can't help but notice that every time I go to kiss her she's turning her head away. This goes on a little longer before I point to my beard (not an especially outrageous one or anything like it) and ask 'Problem?' which it turns out is one word she understands. She looks at me sheepishly and nods. Kissing it would seem, even so much as a peck on the cheek, is off the menu.

That's a fairly big mark against in my book but I figure we're only minutes in so let's see what else we can do and she starts OWO on me. Her technique is awful - really uncomfortable and I keep having to gesture to her to stop. Her English is so bad there's barely any point in trying to explain anything to her as to how I might like it differently. I tell her that we'll try something else for a minute and begin reverse oral on her. I'm not saying I'm Casanova reborn but I've had plenty enough positive responses from women in the past in this area. Sandra though won't be one of them though - lying on her back as inert as a rock and, I'm fairly sure, more interested in the 4Music channel playing on the TV behind me. After a few unedifying minutes of this I think to myself bugger this, I'm off, and I tell her I'm leaving.

At this point she gets a little defensive and tries to encourage me to stay. Using the old Google translate trick mentioned by dizietsmae I type out that she's clearly uninterested, that I'm hardly having a good time either and I'm going. She repeatedly attempts to persuade me to stay and then starts kissing me to try and show that she is into it after all. Christ almighty, she's terrible at this too. It was like someone making on 'O' with their mouth then repeatedly poking their tongue out into your own. She tries more bad OWO but by this point I'm feeling like I should have just walked.

I decide to try one last thing and retire to the bathroom in an attempt to coax out an erection of some sort - Lord knows she's done nothing so far to provoke one. I return and we pop on a condom before trying missionary. She makes a few noises this time but she is still un-engaged and as I look down it's clear she's staring off to the side and doing a 'lie back and think of England' (or Hungary in this case). I decide to switch to doggy but unsurprisingly she's dry as a bone and penetration becomes uncomfortable. With that my erection dies for the last time.

I gather my things and go. It's clear I'm not exactly thrilled and she at least makes the effort (finally) to look a little apologetic. However, the effect is pretty much ruined when she shrugs, points to her head and says 'Headache'. Yeah, that's it - headache.

Dizietsmae seems to have had a good time and if that's the case, fair enough. I couldn't have had a worse one I don't think. Maybe she was having an off day (I noticed she picked up an AW feedback yesterday from someone other than myself who commented 'Half hearted service') but you couldn't pay me to go back. Sorry my first review/post has ended up being such a negative one but there it is.

External Link/Members Only

giac

...I understand you perfectly.  I was once with a silmilar situation with a Polish girl.  Totally cold, non responsive and I did packed up and asked for my money back.  Although she said she would give me only half, I replied that I would not move from there until I would get it all.  She did.  I am fed up of the crappy service that most of aw girls provide, and I really make an effort to search very thoroughly.  I must admit very few are really good and most of them UK breed!  I tend to stick with them until the others improve or go and learn another profession most suitable to their personality and avoid filling AW profiles...they all end up in my black list anyway!

fredpunter

Cheers for the review. I looked at her profile yesterday and judging by the photos guessed she had understated her age by about 20 years, but maybe she's not photogenic.