Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSubSlut  (Read 1455 times)

Offline buddyboy92001

Has anyone any experience of this girl? Intermittent emails and a real struggle to pin down but her pictures on AW are mouth watering.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

She says she not working for a month, by her feedback it looks like she's patchy on the comms, no oral at all in her likes. Think she's got a bit of learning to do, fit though, she's in the quarantine.

Mart1976e

Said she was based in Skelmersdale when I messaged her.

BIG BLUE

First time i.ve ever seen a profile with the map location tool missing.

Offline Munching32

Any SUB goes straight in my HList ... Thanks..

Offline buddyboy92001

Getting no further in pinning down a meet. She suddenly pops up on AW then goes quiet again. Doesn't give out a phone number which makes it more difficult.

Offline frankc

BIG BLUE

As i.ve said before any girl advertising herself as a sub with very few limits and not charging £500 per hour should be veiwed with extreme caution if thats the aspect youre booking her for.

Some of the younger less experienced girls have no comprehension of just what some of the twisted older doms will want to do to them and simply dont realise when they are being tricked into a no limits session.

Thankfully there [due mainly to 50 shades ] there is currently a larger number of ladies for whom being used in this way is actually a major turn on playing on the scene and advertising online on the various fet sites so a couple of hours spent on fetlife could save you either a shite booking with some kid who clearly doesnt understand what the term " no limits " actually means or alternatively £500 with one of the ladies whos realised what this service is worth.

Offline Matthew1981

Keep trying, I've seen her a few times. Happy to do anal and does oral like a champ. Overall great punt. She doesn't give out her number but worth waiting through Adulltworks messagin system.