Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petite katie ( polish ) Glasgow  (Read 3806 times)

22 review(s) for Pettite.KateXxX (17 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only

60 h/h
Saw Katie over the weekend , very impressed.
First time in ages I'd seen a European girl , but on Taz & Chico's reviews , knew I couldn't go wrong.  :sarcastic:
Comms wee bit tricky to start , but quickly sorted out a time .
Tollcross flat for me. I believe she also uses a flat nearer the town centre.
Flat perfect for punting. Safe , busy road , no nosy neighbours .

Good , but not great English , but no overall problems.

Very very enthusiastic service , great kisser & took directions well . Perfect body and ass.
No hint of clock watching and I left at my own speed , having more kisses and cheeky feels of her body as I got ready. Terrific value for money & probably the best body I've had my hands on.

Facially , pretty , think she's maybe a wee bit self conscious about her teeth , which aren't the best. But it won't stop me from returning , possibly very very soon !!!!

Looks 7.5 /10
Body 11/10
Personality 10/10
Service 9/10.

Any questions welcomed ....... ?

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah totally agree a great punt and an amazing body ...... Those legs in high heels and that ass are to die for....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Yes ,as I was getting ready to shower , she rolled over on to her front ( on the bed ) , gently lifting her mini dress and then pushed her ass up in the air ( legs together ) towards me. No panties. That view was perfect .......

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah it's great she really initiates and encourages round 2.... I've had to drink red bull before every punt with her ....it really he's with pop two lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

Facially , pretty , think she's maybe a wee bit self conscious about her teeth ,

Jeeez. I'm not surprised you guys keep banging on about her gnashers  :wackogirl:

The Sissy Spacek comparison work for you Mavgoose?

mavgoose

Jeeez. I'm not surprised you guys keep banging on about her gnashers  :wackogirl:

A little bit , maybe. I can see some similarities.
Facially , I found her ok. As per report.
Her body , flexibility , kissing & legs / ass make up for this.
And her service levels. All girls could learn from her "customer service" ethos .

I'm sure I'll try her again. Think she said she is here till August .        :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

Randy don't tell us you're tempted?
Banned by:

RandyF

Randy don't tell us you're tempted?

Tempted more by the service, more than her looks Taz  :thumbsup:  Everyone's been very positive about that part...

Offline The Man With No Name

As long as it's Sissy Spacek then as opposed to now, that kind of look on a petite body with a horny, kinky attitude could be a winning combination.

Skimpy little white dress, no underwear, high heels = dirty girl next door on a hot summer afternoon - oh aye...!  :yahoo:

chico1000

60 h/h
Saw Katie over the weekend , very impressed.
First time in ages I'd seen a European girl , but on Taz & Chico's reviews , knew I couldn't go wrong.  :sarcastic:
Comms wee bit tricky to start , but quickly sorted out a time .
Tollcross flat for me. I believe she also uses a flat nearer the town centre.
Flat perfect for punting. Safe , busy road , no nosy neighbours .

Good , but not great English , but no overall problems.

Very very enthusiastic service , great kisser & took directions well . Perfect body and ass.
No hint of clock watching and I left at my own speed , having more kisses and cheeky feels of her body as I got ready. Terrific value for money & probably the best body I've had my hands on.

Facially , pretty , think she's maybe a wee bit self conscious about her teeth , which aren't the best. But it won't stop me from returning , possibly very very soon !!!!

Looks 7.5 /10
Body 11/10
Personality 10/10
Service 9/10.

Out of interest is she in your top 5 or top 10.

mavgoose

Out of interest is she in your top 5 or top 10.

For a "first" visit , she is probably in my top 5.

Overall , time will tell. She has been slow at returning Comms this week. ( Fancied a second visit. ) ,  And now says she's away to Poland this weekend.

Offline Bruce Lee

For a "first" visit , she is probably in my top 5.

Hi MavG,

I'm new to the scene and feeling picky for popping my cherry.
Able to advise me on this one?
Mind if I sent you a PM?
Cheers.

Online The_Rose_age

What are we talking with her teeth here guys ?
She's defo in my todo list ..... Crooked ? Rotten ? Missing ?
Could be a deal breaker

mavgoose

Bruce Lee , no prob - message me if you wish.

Rose age , her teeth are fine , just not perfect. She
smokes , so a little discoloured , nothing scary.
Didn't stop me enjoying DFK .
( I didn't know she smoked till after our meet ).

I've been trying to see her since my visit , but she has been unavailable afternoons , the only time I can punt.

Offline David1970

Quick questions has she got big or small tits?

Offline auldie63

I see she specifically says on her page that she is 'not Romanian I am Polish'. Obviously some of the WGs are noticing the rep these skanks are getting. Pity some of the Romas are to and advertising as all sort of nationalities.

mavgoose

Quick questions has she got big or small tits?

Quite small tits , but suits her size 6/8 body .

Offline tazman1002001

I'm a boob man but I love her tits .... In proportion for her hot body..... I love sucking her boobs and nipples.....

But def best feature is her legs, ass and on the last visit I noticed she has gorgoeus toes and they'd are sensitive so a foot lovers dream....... And she fucks like a bunny lol.......
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

That should read "her feet and toes aren't sensitive"
Banned by: