Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantastic Romanian Punt - hot chocolate xxxxx  (Read 2700 times)

Offline JJJ

No I'm not taking the piss.  Not going to write a full review.  Basic house location in Smethwick, decent enough may be off putting for some.  What u see in pics is what u get.  Very good owo, sloppy DT.  DFK very enthusiastic.  Nice size 8 body cute ass.  Great punt, highly recommended.  Really glad I TOFTT.  Enjoy guys.......

External Link/Members Only

Offline Trevor12

Really glad I TOFTT.

So am I! Thanks for taking the risk and sharing with the rest of us when it paid off.

Just a few questions if you don't mind- did you get your full time/were you rushed; and did she use her phone during the punt?

Offline JJJ

So am I! Thanks for taking the risk and sharing with the rest of us when it paid off.

Just a few questions if you don't mind- did you get your full time/were you rushed; and did she use her phone during the punt?

No rush what so ever, pretty much full time.  Her phone went off twice during and she seemed a bit embarrassed.  Never checked it once during the good deed.  Good attitude and really gets into it.  Service wise better than any Czech girl I've seen so far more on par with the popular Polish wgs I'd say

tnalove

An odd name for her but she does sound good.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Anyone seen her recently?

Just rang the number.  Child screaming in the background.  As far as I could understand, the girl who answered said Hot chocolate has left the country.

Yet her profile's lit up with 'available today'

???

Offline BustaNut

Anyone seen her recently?

Just rang the number.  Child screaming in the background.  As far as I could understand, the girl who answered said Hot chocolate has left the country.

Yet her profile's lit up with 'available today'

???

WTF!! I have a booking with her this evening!

Offline BillyBackDoor

WTF!! I have a booking with her this evening!

Good luck with that mate.  I followed the call with a text conversation after checking her profile again.  According to whoever it was answering, she's left the country and isn't coming back. JJJ must've put her off for life.
   :).
Shame as she looks well fit in her PG.

I ended up making other plans, but let us know how you get on.

Offline Trevor12

Why do the good ones leave and the shit ones stay?  :dash:

Offline BustaNut

Good luck with that mate.  I followed the call with a text conversation after checking her profile again.  According to whoever it was answering, she's left the country and isn't coming back. JJJ must've put her off for life.

Ok, so a quick update: I rung to confirm the booking was still on and was told yes. I double checked if she was indeed the girl in the pictures, again I was told yes. So, come booking time I head down the motorway and arrive a few mins early. I text to let her know I was on the road and wait for a reply......and wait........and wait.......and wait. After 20 mins of waiting I drop her another text as the phone keeps ringing out. Around 5 mins later she replies and asks me to wait 20 mins!!! :dash: I've been down this road before and it never leads to a decent punt - so I decide to leave.
What a waste of time.

Offline JJJ

'JJJ must've put her off for life'......Charming thought u were my friend...lol

If she has left the country that's a shame.  She works with other girls there so may have been another girl who answered the call??

Offline JJJ

Offline BillyBackDoor

'JJJ must've put her off for life'......Charming thought u were my friend...lol

If she has left the country that's a shame.  She works with other girls there so may have been another girl who answered the call??

JJJ, we're way more than friends.  We probably have more bacterial fauna in common with each other than we do with our families.
 :vomit:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Ok, so a quick update: I rung to confirm the booking was still on and was told yes. I double checked if she was indeed the girl in the pictures, again I was told yes. So, come booking time I head down the motorway and arrive a few mins early. I text to let her know I was on the road and wait for a reply......and wait........and wait.......and wait. After 20 mins of waiting I drop her another text as the phone keeps ringing out. Around 5 mins later she replies and asks me to wait 20 mins!!! :dash: I've been down this road before and it never leads to a decent punt - so I decide to leave.
What a waste of time.

Sorry to hear that mate.  Hope you had a plan B in which to dump your gunk and cheer you up.

Offline BustaNut

Sorry to hear that mate.  Hope you had a plan B in which to dump your gunk and cheer you up.

Yes mate, had a solid plan B  ;)

Offline BillyBackDoor

Yes mate, had a solid plan B  ;)

Nevermind the wink what about a link.

Dodo

Lol, here you go: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Any more snippits of info on this one please Busta.
Does she look like any of her photoshopped pics ??

Offline BustaNut

She's not far off TBH, her complexion is probably a little darker though. Her body is best described as made for fucking!
She has a lovely enhanced rack which I've always gone pretty hard/rough at and have never had a complaint yet. She's probably abound 5ft 5 and has a shapely arse with no sag at all. She takes an anal pounding like a trooper - I've never smelled or seen any brown bits (:vomit:) yet, lol. She also has a nice owo technique and can take it pretty deep at times.
A word of caution though - make sure you're quite firm if/when you ring to make sure it's her you're getting. This place is infamous for bait & switching.

Anything else you need to know?  :hi:

Offline BillyBackDoor

I saw Vivian a couple of years ago now and she was a good punt at the time. FK, OWO with a very nice technique and anal.  Natural tits too as I recall.

Dodo

She's not far off TBH, her complexion is probably a little darker though. Her body is best described as made for fucking!
She has a lovely enhanced rack which I've always gone pretty hard/rough at and have never had a complaint yet. She's probably abound 5ft 5 and has a shapely arse with no sag at all. She takes an anal pounding like a trooper - I've never smelled or seen any brown bits (:vomit:) yet, lol. She also has a nice owo technique and can take it pretty deep at times.
A word of caution though - make sure you're quite firm if/when you ring to make sure it's her you're getting. This place is infamous for bait & switching.

Anything else you need to know?  :hi:
Thanks Busta. Sounds like a solid plan A to me and seems she has a little bit of muff :P I do so like a bit of muff which is getting so scarce nowadays .
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 05:18:04 pm by Dodo »

Offline BustaNut

Thanks Busta. Sounds like a solid plan A to me and seems she has a little bit of muff :P I do so like a bit of muff which is getting so scarce nowadays .

lol, nah mate, it's only a landing strip mate, nothing like your pic  :D

Dodo

lol, nah mate, it's only a landing strip mate, nothing like your pic  :D
:D   I'd settle for a landing strip......anything that makes em look like a womans pussy is what I prefer.

Offline Bumbuttass

I can also confirm that Vivian is a solid punt... A little older than her stated age of 24 i would say.

A good looking girl that takes a proper pounding, at times she can get a bit theatrical with the sound effects but that's par for the course for alot of thai gals.  I've seen her a few times over the the last couple of years.  The group is known for B&S so do be firm with who you want to see.  The lil lassy does seem to enjoy it up her bum too which is a huge bonus.