Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina of Bristol  (Read 2942 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wasn't going to write a review of my time with Angelina on Friday 19th June, but at her request I feel I need to pen a few words in order to clarify a point.
£160 is her hourly rate for the hour, £20 of this was returned to me on my exit because I only stayed a total of 45 minutes.
The punt was quite frankly exhausting for me, two pops and all of her services I have experienced before left me totally drained.
Angelina looks on DFK as an olympic sport with probing tongue action throughout, lots of anal and cunt fingering, the juices of which she licks off straight away.
Her freshly shaved pussy loves to be eaten out and her BJ is second to none.
Sex is very, very vocal and she keeps her eyes firmly locked on yours all the time.

I had spent 35 mins of sheer bliss and as I said, two pops later I knew it was time to leave as my cock was aching from the intense attention given to him.

I was happy, she was happy, job done.

I hope whoever sent her a message regarding my post on Friday is reading this, and hopefully the record is now straight.
I have no qualms about paying for a full hour when the sex and the service is this good, even if I bolt early, that is my choice/ prerogative.

Happy hunting.

Offline Roth

Awesome!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  She's a top prossie.   :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup:

Offline Mikeh38

Does she work weekends ?

This lady is now top of my list

Offline PaintBrush

Great review,

One lady I need to seriously consider

Offline Roth

Does she work weekends ?

This lady is now top of my list

Think she works most days!  :lol: :lol: :rose: :lol: :lol:

Offline JimmySW

I was a bit short of time as well, left early and very happy, she also insisted on giving me change if £20 - she absolutely insisted!

Offline Roth

I was a bit short of time as well, left early and very happy, she also insisted on giving me change if £20 - she absolutely insisted!

Good business sense!  :thumbsup: She and Soph are deffo first equals in Bristol!  :rose: :rose:

Offline JimmySW

Sophie is definitely next in line on my hot list!

Offline Roth

Sophie is definitely next in line on my hot list!

You won't be disappointed but make sure you have plenty of energy!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bfl

spkmstr48

Thanks. Just text her. She sounds great!

Of course there's one better than either of these two

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Roth

Not if these 2 were in a Duo!  Now that would be heaven!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

spkmstr48

Not if these 2 were in a Duo!  Now that would be heaven!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Looking forward to the review  :)

Offline bfl

booked in for today. ive tried emailing Katie but no reply unfortunately  :dash:

Offline rudolph hucker

booked in for today. ive tried emailing Katie but no reply unfortunately  :dash:

Really, no reply!? Don't hold you breath.

Offline bfl

Really, no reply!? Don't hold you breath.

Really? Is it a common occurrence? Any ideas to help me to get her to reply?

spkmstr48

?? Have never had a problem??

Offline bfl

Unfortunately Sophie had to cancel today as no availability at the hotel so booked for tomorrow instead :(

Offline rudolph hucker

I take it you are referring to Little Katie, the much reported pro$$ie on UKP?
Hit and miss communications in my experience. Some punters have found it easy to meet her, but not I for one. Historically, emails have gone unread/read & deleted with no reply.
On one occasion she must have read an email enquiry I lodged with her, weeks afterwards she texted me that she was available, so I duly responded only to get nada.
Good luck to you if you are dead set on seeing her, she certainly has a burgeoning group of followers, mainly those who have seen her before, with little opportunity for those who have not.

Offline Roth

I take it you are referring to Little Katie, the much reported pro$$ie on UKP?
Hit and miss communications in my experience. Some punters have found it easy to meet her, but not I for one. Historically, emails have gone unread/read & deleted with no reply.
On one occasion she must have read an email enquiry I lodged with her, weeks afterwards she texted me that she was available, so I duly responded only to get nada.
Good luck to you if you are dead set on seeing her, she certainly has a burgeoning group of followers, mainly those who have seen her before, with little opportunity for those who have not.

If no reply then move on sadly.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Just_will

Grrat review. What's her location like? Is it far from Temple Meads?

Offline rudolph hucker

Grrat review. What's her location like? Is it far from Temple Meads?

A clean and discrete apartment block close to the college, so not far from Temple Meads.

Offline wobbler

Looks like she will moving apartments when she returns from her holiday.

theGOAT

A clean and discrete apartment block close to the college, so not far from Temple Meads.
Angelina is fantastic, so I defo wouldn't leave early, loads you can do in 15 mins with her.

If she's still in Deanery Road allow 10-15 mins taxi ride or 30-40 mins walk from Temple Meads station.

Cheers!  :drinks: