Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie - fairly vanilla 1887256  (Read 2787 times)

12 review(s) for Perfect girl x (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online loopy

Ok. A, last minute pump I organised last week and was able to accommodate.

My baseline is a body like smiley Miley. Young, tight , and petite and Sophie was pretty but wasn't quite the type . She's still a size 8 but she lacked that...petiteness .

Service started off well with a great blowjob and the looks she was giving was tops. However beyond that it was vanilla and no real finger inside (was redirected) and her boobs were too sensitive for her for me to really grope.

In all.. An ok punt. Others I'm sure would enjoy but I'm a fussy git and this ranks as a forgettable one . Sorry :(   

Not sure if this means it is a negative  :thumbsdown:..?

External Link/Members Only

slow and low

She is as fit as fuck lost with this review.

Offline NightKid

Why didn't you just rate her a neutral if you reckon she wasn't all that?

slow and low

I have seen Sophie twice this year. Superb service and looks amazing, my own experience bears no relation to this review.

scorpion61

The beauty of punting is we are all entitled to our opinions and one man's nirvana is another's hell. I've seen Sophie 4 times in the past 2 months so you can tell where I stand on this debate.

slow and low

The beauty of punting is we are all entitled to our opinions and one man's nirvana is another's hell. I've seen Sophie 4 times in the past 2 months so you can tell where I stand on this debate.
+1

Online loopy

Why didn't you just rate her a neutral if you reckon she wasn't all that?

Good point, she was more neutral for me than she was positive. Can I change it, or is it too late?

Big Cat

I am a perpetual groper... can anyone else who's seen Sophie confirm what the OP says about her sensitivity?

Offline PLeisure

Not sure if this means it is a negative  :thumbsdown:..?
Make your mind up  :rolleyes:  :mad:
 - mail Admin and request an adjustment when you do.

Also. She's not on my HL but just wonder if sensitive boobs and off-limits pussy means that she was approaching her monthly cycle when you met.

scorpion61

She has amazingly large nipples - hang your coat on them - and certainly allowed playing with them when I've seen her. Can't remember whether fingers were allowed but not an issue for me if not.

Online loopy

Haha. Yes, I think the more I punt and review (which forces me to think and compare) , the more fussy and particular I get.

Anyone able to recommend a petite girl who I can ravage?

Offline NightKid

Good point, she was more neutral for me than she was positive. Can I change it, or is it too late?

As has been said, click on the "report to admin" link in your opening post then leave a comment about changing the rating from positive to neutral.

slow and low

She has amazingly large nipples - hang your coat on them - and certainly allowed playing with them when I've seen her. Can't remember whether fingers were allowed but not an issue for me if not.
no issue with this when I saw her.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online loopy

Yeah. But wasn't a constant yearning from her for constant lip locking