Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adorable Mandy Farnborough  (Read 3637 times)

1 review(s) for Adorable Mandy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Aramis

External Link/Members Only

1 hr incall
£130

Location 9/10 discrete apartment block easy to find and security code on the door. Fee parking on site.
Comms 10/10 Mandy missed my call but responded to my text and set up the meet. Also confirmed my online booking. Easy instructions by text. Post code takes you to the free carpark for the block.
Looks 10/10 Mandy is hotter than her pics suggest. She is tanned , slim, green/brown eyes, lovely sweet smile, blond hair. Dressed in silky black and pink Cammy top and black lace underwear.
Body. 10/10 perfect IMHO - model body , slim tanned, perfect double ds with big brown nipples, sweet tight small pussy and come to bed eyes.
Service 8/10
Mandy could talk the hind legs off a donkey and she knows it, and is endearing with it, but this does eat into your time so be aware and gently had to says "shall we?" And she gets to work.

Started with some light caressing and touching , she has perfect tits , smooth skin and lovely touch.
Moved into  covered oral which she does with variable speeds and lots of eye contact.
Then moved into 69 which was gorgeous. Her small pussy is awesome.
Then Mandy's best skill. Her cowgirl which is all done pushing her awesome rack towards you and hooking her feet under your ankles gets a really good purchase and then moves up and down at variable speeds. Could have made me come twice easily.
So,I stopped her and moved into doggie. She has a lovely tat across her back and moves at the right angle for a really good pounding.
Now into mish for finish.

Mandy is then not rushing you and we talked about all sorts. A really delicious girl with a very savvy independent attitude. Friendly, sexy, intelligent and able to hold a very good conversation.

I'll remember that cowgirl for a long time and left a very happy punter.
I think if no OWO or DFK is a deal breaker for you then Mandy is not for you but at her price and for the service she offers I can't see how you could be disappointed.
Just be careful about how much she talks ! She can talk !

James999

I think if no OWO or DFK is a deal breaker for you then Mandy is not for you

Her profile shows that both are available  :unknown:

Offline Aramis

Both at discretion and I'm not offended that neither were on offer today.  She is entitled to decide on the day.
She says she might be coming to Bristol on tour soon so Ill definitely book again.
Mandy rates as one of my best punts. She's just got it.

Loveit

Mandy looks smoking hot. Thanks Aramis. I haven't yet seen a WG with enhanced breasts because its not my thing but I think I may have to make an exception with Mandy. Added to HL.

rooback

Thanks for the review, Aramis. I rushed over to look at her profile - looks fantastic but then I saw the dreaded 'enhanced'. For me, thats a real dislike, not as bad as pussy piercing or, maybe, nipple piercing but I'd rather not. Such a shame as she does look great otherwise.

Offline Aramis

Her tits are the sort you see in American pie - perfectly formed with large brown nipples and I certainly felt like a teenager again.  :yahoo:
Horses for courses mate.

lkiu6433

Both at discretion and I'm not offended that neither were on offer today.  She is entitled to decide on the day.
She says she might be coming to Bristol on tour soon so Ill definitely book again.
Mandy rates as one of my best punts. She's just got it.

OWO I can understand but any particular reason DFK was not offered 'at discretion'?

Offline latecomer

Her profile shows her in Woking today but also shows she is Romanian.  Is this right and how good is her English?

Offline Cunning Punt

Almost all Romanian Working Girls put "French kissing (at discretion)" on their profiles, but in my experience, none of them do.
And very few actually do OWO.
I don't believe it's a case of me being unlucky several times - the innumerable reviews of Romanian girls on here back that up.

Rates of £80/£130 are steep for this area, certainly without FK or OWO, and I will be giving her a miss.

However, I'm glad you enjoyed, OP, and thanks for the review.

Adorable Mandy

Hello guys ! First of all thanks Aramis for the revieuw !
For the rest of the guys who judge me without meeting me you better call me and ask directly about my services !
If you are reading my whole profile you will understand maybe a lot of things. And DFK i do not do ! I have kissing at discretion because i like to chose myself who i am kissing or not ! Same with OWO !
I got many calls every day asking about this and when i explain then they understand . Same guys they say on the phone "i m very clean " and when they showed up is totaly not true ! ( this is not the case of Aramis who is extremely nice clean guy ).
So please stop judging me just because my nationality ! Because as far as i know i m independent for a long time in the sex industry and i got my right to fix my rates and service !

Offline Cunning Punt

Mandy, the reference to nationality was merely an observation, based on my personal experience and those of many other punters here (by the large number of reviews here), on the services (not) offered by Romanian Working Girls.

You've admitted they are at discretion, ie not readily on offer therefore it is worth highlighting so punters are not disappointed when they turn up expecting something that's not on offer.

Of course you have the right to offer what services and rates you want - and it is our right to discuss the services provided to help other forum members.

After all, this is a forum for PUNTERS, not Working Girls, and your post adds nothing and is borderline touting.

Offline Aramis

Spooky noticed this this morning
External Link/Members Only

Are you in Bristol Mandy?
Is this really you ?

« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:51:55 am by Aramis »

James999

Her tits are the sort you see in American pie - perfectly formed

No they are not, more likely the thing you see on embarrassing bodies, talk about botched boob job  :vomit:

James999

I have kissing at discretion because i like to chose myself who i am kissing or not ! Same with OWO !
I got many calls every day asking about this and when i explain then they understand . Same guys they say on the phone "i m very clean " and when they showed up is totaly not true ! ( this is not the case of Aramis who is extremely nice clean guy ).

Why why decline him OWO & Kissing then  :dash:

Sounds just like an excuse you use not to provide the services advertised   :thumbsdown:

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes, despite the fact OP "was clean", she still didn't offer OWO or FK, so by pulling me up on these points, she actually proved what I said that a) she doesn't do those services at all and b) Romanian WGs generally give limited service.

See she's away and with any luck she won't come back, but obviously she still has enough custom from punters with more money than sense.

Offline pong

That Mandy got recycled into a Sandra.