Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia sexxy  (Read 2512 times)

1 review(s) for AntoniaSexxY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Madone1

So continuing the mission I have given myself to bang any hot EE that comes into Telford. My two rules are no more then 30 mins and need a verification picture so Antoniasexxy was up next.

Punt was in a well used Telford town centre hotel got there and was text the room number comm have been great so far fast and to the point with good English. Let me in hiding behind the door as always looks hot the verification pic is spot on real girl next door type. Little dress comes off and the body is funking A* why do English girls never have bodies like this.

On the bed a get a WG style massage all neck and shoulders after a few mins flip over and she rubs her very pert tit over my chest as she wanks me I'm have a bit of a play with her stupidly tight pussy no fingers inside you know the rules. Bit of covered oral which is always crap but that's life. Lubed me up and climbed on she looks very hot riding your cock and bites her lips as I go deep. I get on top and hammer away ask if I can cum on her tits which she agrees. Having not had my normal morning wank I blow a huge load all over her pert tits  :yahoo:.

Clean up clothes on hug goodbye done a solid punt with a fit girl with a great body.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dodo

Just shows that occassionaly you can get a good a good Romanian where service matches looks. Thanks for unearthing that one Mr M.

Offline Trevor12

So continuing the mission I have given myself to bang any hot EE that comes into Telford. My two rules are no more then 30 mins and need a verification picture

Thats a brave mission :hi:  but I'm sure you'll unearth some gems. Thanks for sharing.

PS ever thought about relocating to Birmingham  ;)

Offline Madone1

Thats a brave mission :hi:  but I'm sure you'll unearth some gems. Thanks for sharing.

PS ever thought about relocating to Birmingham  ;)

Thanks mate I'm sure I will win a punting medal for bravery at the end lol.

Wish I did mate you lads are spoiled for choice. Try a month of punting in Shropshire and you would be begging to get back to Birmingham.

2010tfp

So continuing the mission I have given myself to bang any hot EE that comes into Telford. My two rules are no more then 30 mins and need a verification picture so Antoniasexxy was up next.

Punt was in a well used Telford town centre hotel got there and was text the room number comm have been great so far fast and to the point with good English. Let me in hiding behind the door as always looks hot the verification pic is spot on real girl next door type. Little dress comes off and the body is funking A* why do English girls never have bodies like this.

On the bed a get a WG style massage all neck and shoulders after a few mins flip over and she rubs her very pert tit over my chest as she wanks me I'm have a bit of a play with her stupidly tight pussy no fingers inside you know the rules. Bit of covered oral which is always crap but that's life. Lubed me up and climbed on she looks very hot riding your cock and bites her lips as I go deep. I get on top and hammer away ask if I can cum on her tits which she agrees. Having not had my normal morning wank I blow a huge load all over her pert tits  :yahoo:.

Clean up clothes on hug goodbye done a solid punt with a fit girl with a great body.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi, I was very interested in meeting AntoniaSexxY, until I saw her and bianca cool ( External Link/Members Only )
) are using the same photo. If you check AntoniaSexxY's private photos, she has the same photo as this External Link/Members Only

So, your comment seems genuine, but why the dodgyness on their profiles?

Thanks

Offline Madone1

Hi, I was very interested in meeting AntoniaSexxY, until I saw her and bianca cool ( External Link/Members Only )
) are using the same photo. If you check AntoniaSexxY's private photos, she has the same photo as this External Link/Members Only

So, your comment seems genuine, but why the dodgyness on their profiles?

Thanks

I don't bother with the private gallery pics very often mate so didn't notice but Antonia had a verification pic which is my EE girl punting rule no verification no punt. I imagine the bianca cool profile is a private gallery scam she has set up to help with dusty phone days but that's up to her I got to shoot my load all over a hot little 20 something's tits so I'm a happy man.

Lestat

a good vanilla punt..highly recommended if you like fit Romanian girls..better service than the norm..sexy in a girl next door way...

Lestat

Profile has now changed to Vera super and based in Lemington Spa. House is near Warwick university.

The girl is not the same one as the pictures. However still okay in a Romanian girl next door way.

age about 23...young & bubbly, English good, slim size 8,  average rack, tight pussy, allows closed kissing...

a decent vanilla punt, did come on the 30 min mark...when she indicated time was running out.

Downside...has some distinct spots & scars on her body and face...but not in a prominent way and does not spoil the experience.

enjoyed the punt..a nice young girl with a decent body....however recommend a 30 min slot.