Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: eliza_hot1 N8 Hornsey  (Read 1594 times)

2 review(s) for eliza_hot1 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PumpAction

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't usually toftt but I had previously seen a Polish girl in this location a few months back without any hassle. I arranged a short notice booking last night with what I didn't realise was the maid. It was a 40 min drive and I arrived at the agreed time. I was let in by the maid who led me into a room with three girls. Alarm bells were ringing as none of them were the girl in the profile but the maid reassured me that eliza was having a shower getting ready for me and would be 5 minutes.

I sat in the room with the three other girls whilst I could hear the maid in the kitchen talking with a man. I managed to have a conversation with one of the girls. 10 minutes later the maid gets up and says eliza should be ready now. She went to another room and I could hear the two of them talking. The maid walked back into the room and say's eliza will be ready in 2 minutes. Eliza then walks into the room and says her client has decided to extend by 30 minutes. The maid tells her that i'm her next client and i've been waiting. She just shrugged, repeated that her client wanted to extend and walked out of the room.

The maid was apologetic and asked if I wanted to see one of the other girls or I could wait 30 mins and carry on chatting with the girl i'd been talking to. I said no to both and walked. Shame as she was actually very attractive but completely unreliable and one to avoid. I was told by the girl I was talking with that eliza is Romanian. I probably would not have booked had I known this and so another Romanian disaster.

Offline pumps

the maid reassured me that eliza was having a shower getting ready for me and would be 5 minutes.

Alarm bells - I'd of hot footed it then.

:lol: :lol:

tonysoprano

Is this in that house near Turnpike Lane? If it's the place I think it is then I've had a run in there after being bait n switched and asking for my money back.

It's a shithole and Haringey in general is currently a fucking desert for decent WG's.

Offline PumpAction

Is this in that house near Turnpike Lane? If it's the place I think it is then I've had a run in there after being bait n switched and asking for my money back.

It's a shithole and Haringey in general is currently a fucking desert for decent WG's.

It's the same group but they've moved to Hornsey. The girl I was talking to I recognized from a visit to Turnpike Lane some time ago.

I'd avoid this group as I remember the only time I went to Turnpike I arrived on time and when I texted for the door number I was told I had to wait. I think none of the girls or the maid stick to booking times. It's first come first serve.

Offline PumpAction

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51671.0

Same location as?

Could be but i'm not 100% sure. If you pm the TL postcode I can let you know if she's in the same group. 

I know these two are there as I was sat with them the whole time. The third girl had a booking and so left to get ready after 2 mins. I think it's 4 girls working from 2 bedrooms so if you book them you have to wait for the punter before you to finish or for a spare room to become available.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Agent W

I walked on the same girl. The look of disappointment she gave me when I came in will haunt me forever. (I'm a middle aged guy, not overweight or gross or anything but obviously not the catch she was hoping for.) There was a man in charge, which I wasn't keen on either. Then she told me coldly to take my clothes off and lie on the bed, and immediately attempted to fit a condom onto my hopelessly limp cock. This is a style of seductive foreplay that has never ever worked for me in my entire life. 10 awkward minutes later, still limp, I made my excuses and left.

PS this a flat near the eastern end of Hornsey High Street.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 01:27:12 pm by Agent W »

tonysoprano

I walked on the same girl. The look of disappointment she gave me when I came in will haunt me forever. (I'm a middle aged guy, not overweight or gross or anything but obviously not the catch she was hoping for.) There was a man in charge, which I wasn't keen on either. Then she told me coldly to take my clothes off and lie on the bed, and immediately attempted to fit a condom onto my hopelessly limp cock. This is a style of seductive foreplay that has never ever worked for me in my entire life. 10 awkward minutes later, still limp, I made my excuses and left.

PS this a flat near the eastern end of Hornsey High Street.

Did you get your money back?

Offline Agent W

Did you get your money back?

I didn't like to ask.

Next I called another girl, Marina-something I think (no longer around) who turned out to be at the same place. Finally I called Daniella (External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only) who saved the day, bless her. (I guess j got her on a non-stoned day.)