Author Topic: Kinky_Cindyy - anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 1652 times)

Offline a_test_person

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks really hot, photos seem suspicious yet the profile reads as if very real/honest & she even refers to another friend she does duos with.

 :unknown:

francis1977

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Visited her recently. Stunning lady, gorgeous body, beautiful eyes. But something was off with her attitude, felt rushed, and she wasn't a good communicator. Wouldn't allow me to touch her arse. Quite a cold fish, don't think her heart is in this game to be honest. Wouldn't see again.

Offline PLeisure

Visited her recently. Stunning lady, gorgeous body, beautiful eyes. But something was off with her attitude, felt rushed, and she wasn't a good communicator. Wouldn't allow me to touch her arse. Quite a cold fish, don't think her heart is in this game to be honest. Wouldn't see again.
The forum would appreciate your review of this punt  :hi:

OP, there are two recent reviews of her this week. You know how to 'run the numbers', correct?

Offline poi

Visited her recently. Stunning lady, gorgeous body, beautiful eyes. But something was off with her attitude, felt rushed, and she wasn't a good communicator. Wouldn't allow me to touch her arse. Quite a cold fish, don't think her heart is in this game to be honest. Wouldn't see again.

Quote
felt rushed
  I didn't feel any rushed , went overtime by 10 mins ,
Quote
Wouldn't allow me to touch her arse
I touched , kiss also  spank her ass couple times  :hi:
Quote
her heart is in this game to be honest
well , I didn't check her heart  ;)  but she was very passionate sensual and constantly into FK ,

are you sure you visit same girl ?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 10:21:08 pm by poi »

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Visited her recently. Stunning lady, gorgeous body, beautiful eyes. But something was off with her attitude, felt rushed, and she wasn't a good communicator. Wouldn't allow me to touch her arse. Quite a cold fish, don't think her heart is in this game to be honest. Wouldn't see again.

You fcking wankers make me sick - you have been a member for nearly a year and you come up with 2 lines - WTF  :scare:

What is it with you fcking dicks - Why do you not want to write a review????  :dash: :dash: :dash:

You are half way there with 2 fcking lines - do another 4-5 lines and it's a review.  Really is that simple.

This so ppisses me off when you dicks jump on a thread and say ''Yer done her and seen ner but she was shit ''  FCKING WRITE A REVIEW

 :thumbsdown: :scare:

Offline PLeisure

You fcking wankers make me sick - you have been a member for nearly a year and you come up with 2 lines - WTF  :scare:

What is it with you fcking dicks - Why do you not want to write a review????  :dash: :dash: :dash:

You are half way there with 2 fcking lines - do another 4-5 lines and it's a review.  Really is that simple.

This so ppisses me off when you dicks jump on a thread and say ''Yer done her and seen ner but she was shit ''  FCKING WRITE A REVIEW

 :thumbsdown: :scare:
+1
All fine to skim the intel off this forum - whole other story to actually contribute useful information

'francis1977' - real, or full of it ??

francis1977

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've been busy so I haven't had a chance to do a proper review. I'll do one when I'm good and ready, don't jump down my neck please, it's making me not want to do one. Maybe she had an off day, but I felt she was a little off with me. Anyway I'lll review when I get the chance.

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've been busy so I haven't had a chance to do a proper review. I'll do one when I'm good and ready, don't jump down my neck please, it's making me not want to do one. Maybe she had an off day, but I felt she was a little off with me. Anyway I'lll review when I get the chance.

Your not a newbie who has been her for 5 mins !! You signed up in August 2014 nearly a year ago -

So your telling us you have seen 1 girl and she was shit and you have been too busy to do a review on this 1 girl?  Perhaps  punting is not your thing if you see 1 girl per year - Really do not bother

francis1977

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well maybe this forum isn't my thing if people are just going to jump down my neck. Not putting up with this abuse. I won't bother again. Happy punting, good luck.

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well maybe this forum isn't my thing if people are just going to jump down my neck. Not putting up with this abuse. I won't bother again. Happy punting, good luck.

Nice - We will miss you contribution on this forum - NOT !!!

Offline PLeisure

'francis1977' you are truly pathetic.

Happy to glean valuable information from punters that understand the value of contributing, for almost a year.
Then you see a post on a WG you have met, and your ego steps in and you're inspired to finally share some intel.
When you're questioned as to why it's taken you so long, you suddenly become a shrinking violet feebly offering up the risible explanation that "you're too busy".

Disappear.....

Fast

  :hi:

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
'francis1977' you are truly pathetic.

Happy to glean valuable information from punters that understand the value of contributing, for almost a year.
Then you see a post on a WG you have met, and your ego steps in and you're inspired to finally share some intel.
When you're questioned as to why it's taken you so long, you suddenly become a shrinking violet feebly offering up the risible explanation that "you're too busy".
Disappear.....
Fast
  :hi:


+1 100% - FCK OFF Mr Francis

Offline poi


OldAdmin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You fcking wankers make me sick - you have been a member for nearly a year and you come up with 2 lines - WTF  :scare:

What is it with you fcking dicks - Why do you not want to write a review????  :dash: :dash: :dash:

You are half way there with 2 fcking lines - do another 4-5 lines and it's a review.  Really is that simple.

This so ppisses me off when you dicks jump on a thread and say ''Yer done her and seen ner but she was shit ''  FCKING WRITE A REVIEW

 :thumbsdown: :scare:


+1 100% - FCK OFF Mr Francis

This isn't the way to go about encouraging new reviews. Way too much personal abuse.

If you're fed up of this site, which maybe you are, just leave. Rather than stick around to cause problems.