Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elle (SexyIndependent) – Fantastic time with a top girl  (Read 10729 times)

CR_Steeele

+1 I really don't like reading very long reviews either. I don't see the need for them. People on here can write reviews the way they want, however long reviews clearly indicate insecurity on there part which is being camouflaged by wealth and ego.

For me, the countless reviews of the likes of MissKDD and Lindsey mean I have zero interest in seeing them now. Despite them not having pics on AW I'm pretty certain that I could pick them out of a crowd and am 100% I know how a session with them would go. All the tripe about tying them up and the oneupmanship is just boring.

Unfortunately I can see the same thing happening with Elle. I was lucky enough to see her a few weeks ago (coincidentally the Saturday that Berk Marty had his breakdown) and it was a great session - despite me running ridiculously late and getting the last 2 letters of the postcode mixed up.
I had to let her down last minute last week too, but now she's constantly busy and am now expecting a raft of reviews to pop up on here which will mean the appeal will wear off slightly. How can you compete when her 'master (as long as funds permit)' posts on here?

password02

+1 I really don't like reading very long reviews either. I don't see the need for them. People on here can write reviews the way they want, however long reviews clearly indicate insecurity on there part which is being camouflaged by wealth and ego.

Very funny   :D :D :D -  - Are the members now qualified medical professionals? Its been stated so many times and will continue to still be discussed with the detailed reviews - Some members like them and others don't. The members that don't then don't read read or just skip over - 

No one has a gun to your head making you read the reviews - either read and enjoy or don't bother - Really cannot understand the attitude of members here who keep criticizing the length or details - Lets agree that some members will write details and other will not and some will do short reviews and some will not even bother to do reviews.

If I had to choose between a long detailed review and NO REVIEW then would ALL members agree that a review will always be better than nothing -

Some members that have got onto the band wagon on this subject on Elle sexyindependent thread have made very little or no contribution -

Lets either make a new thread about reviews and keep this thread about Elle and her services.

Thank you

:hi:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 06:02:51 pm by password02 »

password02

For me, the countless reviews of the likes of MissKDD and Lindsey mean I have zero interest in seeing them now. Despite them not having pics on AW I'm pretty certain that I could pick them out of a crowd and am 100% I know how a session with them would go. All the tripe about tying them up and the oneupmanship is just boring.

Unfortunately I can see the same thing happening with Elle. I was lucky enough to see her a few weeks ago (coincidentally the Saturday that Berk Marty had his breakdown) and it was a great session - despite me running ridiculously late and getting the last 2 letters of the postcode mixed up.
I had to let her down last minute last week too, but now she's constantly busy and am now expecting a raft of reviews to pop up on here which will mean the appeal will wear off slightly. How can you compete when her 'master (as long as funds permit)' posts on here?

You my friend are talking complete shit - So you can pick them both out from a crowd can you? - Perhaps Lindsey maybe as her pics are in her PG showing her face etc and on her private twitter page BUT Ms KDD - I think not.

And if you do not like the reviews then don't read them -

As I said before leave this thread for discussing about  Elle and her services and not to make comments about about girl's reviews etc

CR_Steeele

You my friend are talking complete shit - So you can pick them both out from a crowd can you? - Perhaps Lindsey maybe as her pics are in her PG showing her face etc and on her private twitter page BUT Ms KDD - I think not.

And if you do not like the reviews then don't read them -

As I said before leave this thread for discussing about  Elle and her services and not to make comments about about girl's reviews etc

Now. Now no need for swearing. I'm pretty sure I could pick her out of a line up. There are 50 odd reviews which describe her. Plus there used to be some pics about so I cheated slightly. Point still stands though, why bother to make it a competetition between punters? The only winners are the WGs who potentially earn thousands for a couple of hours work and a looooooong review

password02

Now. Now no need for swearing. I'm pretty sure I could pick her out of a line up. There are 50 odd reviews which describe her. Plus there used to be some pics about so I cheated slightly. Point still stands though, why bother to make it a competetition between punters? The only winners are the WGs who potentially earn thousands for a couple of hours work and a looooooong review

OK lets keep it civil and agree to disagree -  :unknown:

But really this thread should be about Elle who I have seen at least 5+ times over the last 4 months. And she is an excellent WG. AND she should not be compared with any other girls

CR_Steeele

Yeah, it was my fault for bringing 2 other names into the discussions n so I apologise for that. Elle is indeed a top service provider and I can see her review count shooting up in the next few months.

Bookings will be harder to come by which is a shame.

Type_O_Negative

Yeah, it was my fault for bringing 2 other names into the discussions n so I apologise for that. Elle is indeed a top service provider and I can see her review count shooting up in the next few months.

And the second thing will be price increase  :dancegirl:

Lz-129

With password here! If you don't like the long reviews then piss of somewhere else! No one forces you to read it!
How on earth it can put anyone of from seeing someone is just a crock of shit! I just don't believe a word of it
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 06:33:40 pm by Lz-129 »

Lz-129

Maybe, but that's what happens on a review site! Bad ones get flamed and good ones get harder to book
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 06:35:59 pm by Lz-129 »

Type_O_Negative

With password here! If you don't like the long reviews then piss of somewhere else!
How on earth it can put anyone of from seeing someone is just a crock of shit! I just don't believe a word of it

Yes, it can. Too many information/details in these "reviews" may put some punters off...

Lz-129

Yes, it can. Too many information/details in these "reviews" may put some punters off...

Again, I've seen folk slagged here for saying "not going into any detail but" etc

You can't win!

Type_O_Negative

Again, I've seen folk slagged here for saying "not going into any detail but" etc

You can't win!

We are humans and we have different sense of style. That's all.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 06:43:14 pm by Type_O_Negative »

CR_Steeele

+1 have to leave something to the imagination.
Besides, I know no two punts are the same, but it puts me off slightly of there's a chance the popular lady I'm about to see has had a 14 inch cucumber inserted/tied up by a guy in a call of duty outfit with knife/been called Master by someone who ovetthinks the punter/WG dynamic

Offline smiths

And the second thing will be price increase  :dancegirl:

But that COULD apply to any WG who gets good reviews on here which is why a punter has to decide whether he wishes to review or not, obviously if every punter decided not to review in case the WG became harder to book and/or put her prices up, both of which I have experienced there wouldn't be many if any reviews on here. My advice is have your fill of a WG and then review to limit the chances of this occurring.

IMO when a WG attains forum darling status that's when the above are more likely to happen, I had a quick look at Michelle Independents profile earlier and I note she is back in London in August for a few days but apart from a couple of half hour slots is fully booked. Great for her, not great for those punters who couldn't get a booking, BUT there is no solution to this as it becomes all about her demand of course.

CR_Steeele

You can't win!

You can win. Review the girl once. Don't review the same girl multiple times just for the tiniest change in detail

Lz-129

You can win. Review the girl once. Don't review the same girl multiple times just for the tiniest change in detail

How about I'll do what the hell I like?

CR_Steeele

So much aggression today.  :lol:

Go for it Big Man x

Pdubz

Im with password, everyones different, thats the nature and beauty of why i like ukp and why its so good

some people like the details, (me personally) and its useful when im making a booking with someone i havent seen before
some people like the facts, quick and concise e.g smiths, the don's big cat reviews

me personally i read both and appreciate all the honest reviews

if you dont like it, move on!!

also its annoying that this thread is about Elle! but names such as lindsey and kdd are being mentioned, each to their own.

Offline Cuntminion

Sorry for not talking about op's punt, a day later all that's stuck with me

Five fucking grand on a cricket bet!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

password02

Im with password, everyones different, thats the nature and beauty of why i like ukp and why its so good

some people like the details, (me personally) and its useful when im making a booking with someone i havent seen before
some people like the facts, quick and concise e.g smiths, the don's big cat reviews
me personally i read both and appreciate all the honest reviews
Hidden Image/Members Only[/img][/color]
also its annoying that this thread is about Elle! but names such as lindsey and kdd are being mentioned, each to their own.

+1 - Lets keep this on track - This is a Elle review - If anyone wants to discuss how and what to review Please make another thread.

I will not add anymore posts on Elle's review -

PLEASE add here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62886.msg0;topicseen#new

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 08:38:57 pm by password02 »

Offline claretandblue

Interesting that elle is now being pitched as the new lyndsey /darling of these forums

I saw her a couple of months ago,clearly a very good service provider and she gives amazing dt,but I wouldn't rate her higher than a 7/10 in the looks department,I wouldn't mind seeing her again at some point but I wouldn't be fussed if I didnt

Offline Cuntminion

Interesting that elle is now being pitched as the new lyndsey /darling of these forums

I saw her a couple of months ago,clearly a very good service provider and she gives amazing dt,but I wouldn't rate her higher than a 7/10 in the looks department,I wouldn't mind seeing her again at some point but I wouldn't be fussed if I didnt

Never been one for the hype train, I wouldn't see someone if they had a monument in Leicester square saying how good they are

I always click the profile link before I read a review so I can see impartially if they turn me on before reading the review
Not a stir on this one, don't get me wrong stunning looking but not my cup of tea

password02

Never been one for the hype train, I wouldn't see someone if they had a monument in Leicester square saying how good they are
I always click the profile link before I read a review so I can see impartially if they turn me on before reading the review
Not a stir on this one, don't get me wrong stunning looking but not my cup of tea

OK I can see where you coming from - but your 2/3 reviews are on the greatest NW9 girl ever that most of the UKP hype is been on.

External Link/Members Only

Cannot blame you as I have seen her 6 times in the last 12 months.

Offline Cuntminion

OK I can see where you coming from - but your 2/3 reviews are on the greatest NW9 girl ever that most of the UKP hype is been on.

External Link/Members Only

Cannot blame you as I have seen her 6 times in the last 12 months.

Hand on heart I know she is well reviewed but I saw her on aw, profile stood out to me THEN I joined ukp and the cross reference began

It was never a ukp review initiated thing it was a conscious decision on my part ukp feedback verified it

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 09:19:27 pm by comaminion »

password02

Hand on heart I know she is well reviewed but I saw her on aw, profile stood out to me THEN I joined ukp and the cross reference began

It was never a ukp review initiated thing it was a conscious decision on my part ukp feedback verified it

Don't worry i believe you - Just messing with you matey  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Cuntminion

Don't worry i believe you - Just messing with you matey  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No worries I take nowt to heart , I have had all the stick already for not seeing handfuls of different wg

Khloe will always be plan A

New wg if plan A Falls through

I like what I like  :unknown:

Jesus wept though Vicky colindale was a plan d I was having fuck all luck that day

password02

I hope to see Khole in August yet again as she is my fav in that area - Great OWO and a stunning face

Offline Cuntminion

I hope to see Khole in August yet again as she is my fav in that area - Great OWO and a stunning face

Yep she's a pretty woman no doubt there

Offline Hobbit

What a load of bollocks!

Not really! but you're entitled to your opinion as am I.  :hi: