Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elle (SexyIndependent) – Fantastic time with a top girl  (Read 10736 times)

Offline Clooney

It reminds me of the narrative in the Harvey Kietel version of the bad lieutenant, where he stakes everything he has on the mercurial and utterly flawed Daryll Strawberry.

Offline claretandblue

Jeez marty you take a break from UK punting and the memory of mcflygate fades then you come back and stir it all up again,why oh why?

unclesweetheart

Life is sad/ Life is a bust/ All you can do/ Is do what you must.

Thus sayeth Uncle Bob. As someone who frequently goes too far on this site, and gets slammed for it, I think making a bit of a tit out of yourself is good for the soul. If the fool would persist in his folly he would become wise, after all. Seems to me that Marty a) made a tit out of himself b) recognised that he had c) did it again d) recognised that he'd done it again and e) the chances are that he's well on the way to full enlightenment now. Hope so anyway. I don't think any of us - Marty included - need another McFlygate. Please!

Offline shagbambi

Life is sad/ Life is a bust/ All you can do/ Is do what you must.

Thus sayeth Uncle Bob. As someone who frequently goes too far on this site, and gets slammed for it, I think making a bit of a tit out of yourself is good for the soul. If the fool would persist in his folly he would become wise, after all. Seems to me that Marty a) made a tit out of himself b) recognised that he had c) did it again d) recognised that he'd done it again and e) the chances are that he's well on the way to full enlightenment now. Hope so anyway. I don't think any of us - Marty included - need another McFlygate. Please!

You left out,

f) Thankfully got shut up by Admin

Offline Vivago

Betting on the England cricket team is as dumb as it gets. A model of inconsistency.

Yeah, but what are the odds of them all getting their period at the same time?

P.S This thread reads like the return of West8. :scare:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline OutForJustice80

You're lucky its Bet 365 you're into for five large. If it was me I'd have no sympathy and would be charging you vig by the day, so be grateful for small mercies.
When did you metamorphose into Tony Soprano, Cloonsman?

Offline Voyager

£5000 could have bought a fair few therapy sessions.

He is not the only one needing a head examination.  There seem to be a lot of reviewers on the forum living in fantasy world. 

slow and low

He is not the only one needing a head examination.  There seem to be a lot of reviewers on the forum living in fantasy world.
+1

Offline Clooney

When did you metamorphose into Tony Soprano, Cloonsman?

:D Can't believe only one person got the reference!...

Lz-129

:D Can't believe only one person got the reference!...

Over my head mate!

marty_mcfly

£5000 could have bought a fair few therapy sessions.

Not a good idea. Why waste £5,000 on psychiatrists, therapists, etc. when all of you are fully qualified and offer expert opinion for me totally for free via this forum; and that too from the bottom of your hearts! I know you all love me as much as I love you all!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 07:04:57 pm by marty_mcfly »

password02

+1
Marty, You need some break . Book a flight and go some where nice with no internet, No AW and no UKP  :hi:

+1 100%

password02

In the name of Christ, Marty!
You need to seriously get some sense of perspective or reason or give this up.
Some of us are quite friendly with a couple of the girls we see, but they owe us nothing. Fellow punters even less.
Pay your way. Don't be an obsessive twat, let sleeping dogs lie and get on with life.
Oh! And don't bother us with stories of drunken gambling. It makes you look like a weak fool that can't cover his bets.
You're lucky its Bet 365 you're into for five large. If it was me I'd have no sympathy and would be charging you vig by the day, so be grateful for small mercies.
Sorry, but someone had to say this. If you are a man, you stand or fall by the decisons you make. Good or bad, right or wrong.
Your apparent £5k loss is of no interest to us and you an expect no sympathy.
Sorry buddy, but that's how it goes...

+1 - 100% - So many true words said - Punting is not something you should be doing with your state of mind -

Take a year break from seeing any girls - No UKP and No AW - In fact revoke all passwords and don't come back

Good Bye McFly  :hi:

marty_mcfly

My friend Lindsey requested yesterday that I leave an explicit review of my 4th July duo with her and Miss KDD. I shall do that just to make Lindsey happy so she can take sexy memories when we travels soon.

Today I saw Spicy Julia just because I had booked her and didn't want to let her down so I went ahead. Very brief review may follow.

After that I shall not be posting here or on my Twitter account.

I shall no longer be punting, at least for some time; and when I do, I shall do it discreetly without disturbing anyone on UKP.

I have met lovely girls through here as well as wonderful people and friends that care, but I have also come across nasty people who bully me like those school kids all those years ago.

And don't worry, I will not come back as I would hate to be an unwelcome guest.

People like SamLP and others dislike me, so guys here's my apology to you all. I never meant to hurt anyone and I am sorry.

Guys, have a great time punting and with your lives.

Marty
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:31:18 pm by marty_mcfly »

BeesKnees

Lindsey, your paid for sex "friend" or your civvy friend? Because there is a difference

Online akauya

Threads or "reviews" like this confirm my suspicions that some men are not cut out for punting. They either post reviews as a way of "showing off" (i.e. look at me I fucked a beautiful woman) forgetting that punting is not a competition and that anyone can fuck their favourite prossie as long as they get the right amount of cash... or they get upset if other punters don't find the prossie in question remotely hot or just not that interested in her.

If a punter is so easily cuntstruck he should really think twice about punting.

To me punting is simple; find a prossie you like the look of. Get the amount of cash she wants, book her, pay her, fuck her, get the fuck out of her place. If you liked the experience repeat a couple more times (I hardly ever do as I like variety) then review her for the benefit of other punters NOT to make yourself feel big because you fucked a pretty prossie.

Offline poi

I shall no longer be punting, at least for some time; and when I do, I shall do it discreetly without disturbing anyone on UKP.

Marty , we all know deep down you are a good guy ,

BUT I have got feeling you are putting too much time in punting , You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

you really need holiday , more than ones a year .

take a break mate ,  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:08:51 pm by poi »

Offline SamLP

People like SamLP and others dislike me, so guys here's my apology to you all. I never meant to hurt anyone and I am sorry.

This is why people criticise you, because you come out with these cuntish remarks. I make a comment and suddenly I dislike you or am being spiteful. You've been told to grow up by other members and you retort by accusing me of being jealous and launching a personal attack against me. I don't usually engage in silly arguments, but you sir need some help because you are a twat. A sincere apology for your remarks would have been better than the above stupid comment that is unfounded. Grow a thicker skin and in the meantime kindly fuck off.

Offline smiths

Threads or "reviews" like this confirm my suspicions that some men are not cut out for punting. They either post reviews as a way of "showing off" (i.e. look at me I fucked a beautiful woman) forgetting that punting is not a competition and that anyone can fuck their favourite prossie as long as they get the right amount of cash... or they get upset if other punters don't find the prossie in question remotely hot or just not that interested in her.

To me punting is simple; find a prossie you like the look of. Get the amount of cash she wants, book her, pay her, fuck her, get the fuck out of her place. If you liked the experience repeat a couple more times (I hardly ever do as I like variety) then review her for the benefit of other punters NOT to make yourself feel big because you fucked a pretty prossie.

What a fantastic post, your excellent advice is needed more on UKP in my view. :thumbsup:

vw

What a fantastic post, your excellent advice is needed more on UKP in my view. :thumbsup:
+1000

Online akauya

Thanks mate  :drinks:

slow and low

+ spot on

slow and low

at the end of the day it's a business transaction both parties hope to complete to mutual financial satisfaction on one part,  physical on the other I'm not under any.any illusions that a lady I see wants, intends or contemplates going out, marrying me or being a friend with benefits .As long as she provides an agreed service at anagreed rate and duration to a high standard I'm happy.

Offline OutForJustice80

My friend Lindsey
Bloody hellfire! Lindsey is an exceptional service provider (Allegedly, I've never met the woman but we've had extensive conversation over text as she seems to do with ALL her clients) who does a very good job of making everything feel like it's as much a good time for her as it is for us. While this may be partially true in some situations, she is NOT your friend. If you started calling her and inviting her to the pub at the weekend she would block your number so fast it'd make your head spin. You will  never spend time with this woman where you don't pay for it.

This forum is a information sharing service. Not a social club. We are not your friends. It should take little more than a glance at the movie Catfish to know that there can be an ocean between who a person is online and who they actually are. You don't need comments and backslapping about your reviews for self validation. Get yourself offline for a while man. Connect with some real people and spend time with some actual friends. Get a firmer grip on the cricket. Stop giving a fuck what people on here think of you.

Either that or have another meltdown. I enjoyed the last one.

Offline Vivago

Th They either post reviews as a way of "showing off" (i.e. look at me I fucked a beautiful woman) forgetting that punting is not a competition...

At least we seem to be seeing fewer of those pissing competitions between members trying to impress others with their costly and conspicuous consumption. Usually involving various combinations  of popular girls here, and followed by long and self indulgent blow by blow (pun intended) reports of the resultant expensive carnage. They were fun for awhile but quickly became old. The girls concerned must have thought Christmas had arrived early and were raking it in for the minimum expenditure of effort.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 05:50:41 pm by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

slow and low

At least we seem to be seeing fewer of those pissing competitions between members trying to impress others with their costly and conspicuous consumption. Usually involving various combinations  of popular girls here, and followed by long and self indulgent blow by blow (pun intended) reports of the resultant expensive carnage. They were fun for awhile but quickly became old. The girls concerned must have thought Christmas had arrived early and were raking it in for the minimum expenditure of effort.
+1

Offline claretandblue

this is 100% true and the ethos of punting for me  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

My friend Lindsey..

The only friend pro$$ies like are those of the flexible kind - FFS wake up!

Hidden Image/Members Only

The happy one

Oh well 90% of what has been written has just gone over my head

I thought I was opening a review on sexy independent

And it was. And a good one and it has got me looking forward to meeting her next week at a party she is attending

Have read all her reviews and it is promising to be a great time

So thanks to every one who has reviewed her

vw

Oh well, that's not a bad scenario to be in.  Its a shame really !

Offline Clooney

I thought I was opening a review on sexy independent

And it was. And a good one and it has got me looking forward to meeting her next week at a party she is attending

Have read all her reviews and it is promising to be a great time

So thanks to every one who has reviewed her

What party is she working at?...

Offline Clooney

Cheers.

I doubt I'd make it out to Cambridge though.

CaptainRoscoe

I don't care what anyone says, between West8's (Mis)adventures and MartyMcFly's outburst, this website is better than anything EastEnders and Coronation Street has ever done.

password02

Is it def her going and not another girl with similar name?

Offline OutForJustice80

Looking at the pics it's definitely her. This girl is going to blow up (kind of has already). I can see her filling the hole left by Lindsey when she takes her leave.

The happy one

Is it def her going and not another girl with similar name?

The link on the party website is to her profile and I am sure someone pm me who had just met sexy earlier this week and said she told him about it

Best way to check would be to either email or call her

She is the one who will know

Will be gutted if she does not go as she was the main reason for me booking

That and the promise of some threesome action and girl on girl

Oh

And at the last party the girls all tried to go air tight

So fingers crossed

Sylvester

It's definitely the same Elle.  This party is a new thing for her, and I know she is looking forward to it very much.  It should be a great experience.

Offline Cuntminion

How did I miss this thread of gold

5 grand  :lol:

Really hope it was spare money not needed my biggest ever bet was £5

Lz-129

It was on a credit card!

Offline jsparky

I don't care what anyone says, between West8's (Mis)adventures and MartyMcFly's outburst, this website is better than anything EastEnders and Coronation Street has ever done.

Abso-f-king-lutely, the forum have some of the best entertainment value than anything on TV at the moment! :lol:

Online akauya

Yep, I've seen so many of those they are boring now, also they have the opposite effect on me. They put me off seeing the girls reviewed. That's why I like to stick with fresh blood now.

vw

Abso-f-king-lutely, the forum have some of the best entertainment value than anything on TV at the moment! :lol:
So much so the Booker awards have a new category for Punting Reviews.

slow and low

Yep, I've seen so many of those they are boring now, also they have the opposite effect on me. They put me off seeing the girls reviewed. That's why I like to stick with fresh blood now.
+2 might as well put these reviews on auto repeat.

slow and low

+1 whole thread is something else.

Offline smiths

They don't put me off if I fancy the WG enough but I do find it sad that some punters feel this need to want to impress others, its paid sex NOT pulling, anyone with the cash can do it so its not something i view as worthy of trying to impress others.

Of course punters can word their reviews as they wish on here so up to them.

Offline Hobbit

They don't put me off if I fancy the WG enough but I do find it sad that some punters feel this need to want to impress others, its paid sex NOT pulling, anyone with the cash can do it so its not something i view as worthy of trying to impress others.

Of course punters can word their reviews as they wish on here so up to them.

+1 I really don't like reading very long reviews either. I don't see the need for them. People on here can write reviews the way they want, however long reviews clearly indicate insecurity on there part which is being camouflaged by wealth and ego.

Lz-129

+1 I really don't like reading very long reviews either. I don't see the need for them. People on here can write reviews the way they want, however long reviews clearly indicate insecurity on there part which is being camouflaged by wealth and ego.

What a load of bollocks!

Offline G.Raff

100% spot on, words of wisdom