Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evie (AdultWork Edinburgh)  (Read 2772 times)

1 review(s) for Evie7 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Evie07 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online gorgie tony

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thought I'd see Evie for a 30min booking, used this profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but I see she now has a 2nd profile.

Before anyone says the 'R' word, I know, I should have known better!

Flat in Caley Crescent.

Pictures are accurate and the wallpaper was the same!

Evie is stunning and has an amazing figure, unfortunately that's all she has, and she's older than 18.

Went into the room and was ordered to get undressed, she disappeared with the money.

She came back and started to put the condom on to give me oral, she refused to do it without despite having said she did via txt message.

Should have walked then but I'm naked, she has the money and their is someone else in the flat (could hear them in the other room).

After a few minutes she wanted to fuck, trying to slow her down I went down on her, all you could taste was lube and no fingering!

We started to fuck and she just lay there like a 'sack of spuds', no response from her, and her pussy was covered in lube.

Once I'd cum that was it, she was only interested in her 2 phones!

Said he hadn't been busy, not surprised, I won't be returning, a crap service provided with no enthusiasm.

Left after about 15min.

I must be doing something wrong as Andyman60 thinks she fantastic!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Positive    Andyman60 (59)    17/06/2015 00:02    Seeking Services

WOW, a deliciously cute and delightfully sexy little EuroTeenBabe, it wouldve been rude not to return for a longer
        session to appreciate her femininity fully!

Positive    Andyman60 (59)    12/06/2015 15:17    Seeking Services
     Amazing, stunning sexy gorgeous YOUNG babe with killer body Total rokd my world!such a Hot Chick,non-
        stopHornySexUnbeatable! can't get enuff of this Quality Sex

Positive    Andyman60 (59)    19/06/2015 12:19    Seeking Services
     OMG gorgeous TeenBabe with TotalKillerBody and cutest ever face and accent. sexiest ever body, this horny miss
        gave an incredible service.AMAZINGweeSTUNNER

Offline tigerman72

Really sorry mate you had a crap time.i was a whisker away from visiting her on Tuesday, thank for I did not!

Offline tigerman72

Oddly andyman has seen several girls in the past that I have seen and the reviews were accurate...these reviews seem bizarrely OTT...what's goin on?

JazzMan

I've been asked to do a review and they would give a me a review.
I just cut & pasted some nonsense and they also cut & pasted nonsense.
A lot of AW reviews are like that.

Online gorgie tony

What's going on with this girl?

Another new profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And guess who's left her feedback already!

Positive    Andyman60 (59)    22/06/2015 14:46    Seeking Services
     AMAZING! stunning young babe, sweet face,.schoolmiss specs, killer body, sexy and horny, mindblowing service.
        recommended, 1 hour was too short!

JazzMan

What's going on with this girl?

Another new profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And guess who's left her feedback already!

Positive    Andyman60 (59)    22/06/2015 14:46    Seeking Services
     AMAZING! stunning young babe, sweet face,.schoolmiss specs, killer body, sexy and horny, mindblowing service.
        recommended, 1 hour was too short!

Did you check out her greatest fan (Santiago)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59929.0

Offline sammy222

I'm confused now- doesn't look much like the blonde speccy Alexandra/Jessica girl from NTS/BSS, but that is definitely the room in Gorgie i saw Alexandra or whatever her name is-recognise the bizarre wallpaper! Different mobile number now also but means nothing.
She said it was her friends flat so could be anyone although Santiago seems convinced

Offline Matterhorn

I must be doing something wrong as Andyman60 thinks she fantastic!

I've seen Andyman60 crop up a couple of times on the girls feedback profiles - interestingly it's always with a dubious profile!

Online gorgie tony

I've seen Andyman60 crop up a couple of times on the girls feedback profiles - interestingly it's always with a dubious profile!

Yes, looks strange.

This profile was created on the 25/06/2015 with the same mobile no. as Evie

Then look at who's left her feedback on the same day

Positive    Andyman60 (60)    25/06/2015 16:21    Seeking Services
     this BABE is amazing, angel face, stunning body, cute accent, schoolmiss spex. SEXY as Fxxx, horny devil, jus keeps
        on going. so good I.stayed for extra time !!