Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When you arrive and a WG is not dressed as agreed  (Read 2937 times)

Offline vanillaslice686

Hi just wondering what all you lovely chaps do when you go to a booking where you have requested certain outfit / dress style all has been agreed and you arrive and not is as planned . What do you do ??? ....... I only ask because today I went for a punt with External Link/Members Only (will submit a review later)  and I requested she wore a pair of high heels which she wore in her private gallery she said this was fine ... When I arrived typical procedure she pokes her head round the door and I entered , once in the property she was in underwear and slippers no high heels at all . Now as this is something I particularly enjoy I was a little disappointed but didn't want to be rude and tell her ... What would you guys do , request she gets them and walk or just go with the punt , wondering if anyone had a similar situation happen

Offline RedKettle

brave move with a positive, a neutral and a negative review.

with that background of reviews I would have walked when she has ignored the request I made

Offline vanillaslice686

To be honest was a good punt won't be a negative from me but sadly cannot give a full positive as she wasn't presented as we agreed ,, I mean why have photos advertised outfits etc and then not present yourself as agreed , this has happened to me twice now

Offline Turtle Z

To me, this is a very bad sign  and frequently I've found that when a girl fails to make the effort to dress as you requested then often she will also fail to put effort into the punt. Similarly if they say they'll wear stockings and suspenders and you arrive and they admit that they don't actually own said items (This has happened to me)  then this is a girl who has no interest in investing in her business; another high possibility that a shite punt will follow. I would now walk if a girl had not even attempted to comply with my request.

Offline nigel4498

Unfortunately prossies aren't renowned for their mental capacity to retain information, dress requests are often ignored not because they can't be bothered but just the plain fact that they forget who asked for what.
When I text to say I am here, what's the flat number? I also add, are you wearing the outfit I requested?
Nine times out of ten I get the text back, give me five minutes, which indicates to me that she is looking for it.
One out of ten will reply with a yes and a  ;)

Ramsbottom-the-snake

This happened to me last year during the one and only time that I went to see an Eastern European lady. I had specifically requested that she wore some lingerie that she had worn in some of her private gallery photos and she had agreed to do this for me. 

So I was slightly annoyed when she failed to do this for me but now I realise that because her English was so poor that she was completely clueless to what I had asked for.  :dash:

But then I realised that someone else had done the texting for her and I vowed never to see EE girls again.   :angry:

SirFrank

If the girl is happy to dress as requested, it's not acceptable to turn up and find she hasn't bothered. The worst is the I can't be fucked attire, which resembles a chav shopping in asda, kitted out in PJs and slippers. Fuck me don't make an effort on my account

spkmstr48

If the girl is happy to dress as requested, it's not acceptable to turn up and find she hasn't bothered. The worst is the I can't be fucked attire, which resembles a chav shopping in asda, kitted out in PJs and slippers. Fuck me don't make an effort on my account

Know that feeling, last Romanian I saw had overslept and was still wearing her PJs, they were cute ones and she was naked underneath so I let her off, well kinda

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

SirFrank

Know that feeling, last Romanian I saw had overslept and was still wearing her PJs, they were cute ones and she was naked underneath so I let her off, well kinda

Probably your own fault for arranging the punt so early. I bet that's the last time you arrange a 3pm punt. My worst ever AW punt and the last time I should have walked but didn't - I rocked up and she was still getting ready, even though I'd got lost trying to find her gaff and arrived late. She was wearing what I can only describe as a well worn ill fitting t shirt that barely covered her arse. Believe me that arse needed curtains to cover it. I can still remember walking up the stairs behind her thinking I'm worse than fucking shit me. I actually would have paid her more to wear a onesie.

I've undergone hypnotherapy since in the hope of being unable to unsee her fat ares, thunder things and clundge - which resembled john hurts gut on aliens
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 11:44:33 pm by SirFrank »

Offline Cuntminion

Probably your own fault for arranging the punt so early. I bet that's the last time you arrange a 3pm punt

:lol:

Offline dizietsmae

Lol this happened to me too, she was wearing tiny little shorts and cami tops PJs but they were spongebob squarepants!!  It did make me feel like a bit of an old perv!

Online PLeisure

The other problem being maids who will say anything to snag your booking  :mad:

spkmstr48

Probably your own fault for arranging the punt so early. I bet that's the last time you arrange a 3pm punt

Think it was midday actually so even worse, she was half asleep and just did as she was told without complaint. As soon as we got the first bit out of the way, she said take off your clothes, I said don't speak, I'll be giving the instructions  :lol:

Offline Cuntminion

Lol this happened to me too, she was wearing tiny little shorts and cami tops PJs but they were spongebob squarepants!!  It did make me feel like a bit of an old perv!

I loveeeee spongebob

Link this wg please

SirFrank

Probably your own fault for arranging the punt so early. I bet that's the last time you arrange a 3pm punt. My worst ever AW punt and the last time I should have walked but didn't - I rocked up and she was still getting ready, even though I'd got lost trying to find her gaff and arrived late. This was around 7 pm too and it looked like shed just fallen out of bed. She was wearing what I can only describe as a well worn ill fitting t shirt that barely covered her arse. Believe me that arse needed curtains to cover it. I can still remember walking up the stairs behind her thinking I'm worse than fucking shit me. I actually would have paid her more to wear a onesie.

I've undergone hypnotherapy since in the hope of being unable to unsee her fat ares, thunder things and clundge - which resembled john hurts gut on aliens

Fuck, not sure what happened there. Modified because my iPad submitted too soon and then ended up quoting myself. What a twat
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 11:47:41 pm by SirFrank »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Unfortunately prossies aren't renowned for their mental capacity to retain information, dress requests are often ignored not because they can't be bothered but just the plain fact that they forget who asked for what.
When I text to say I am here, what's the flat number? I also add, are you wearing the outfit I requested?
Nine times out of ten I get the text back, give me five minutes, which indicates to me that she is looking for it.
One out of ten will reply with a yes and a  ;)

Have to agree with this post. I sometimes forget especially if it was asked for over a week in advance.  Normally I write it in my work diary but if I am not at my work flat I can't as its too big to carry around. 
I now find it easier when they book to ask them to remind me when they confirm on the day
When you call to confirm before setting off why not remind them which outfit you want

We get asked for do many different outfits that unless you can write them down there and then the odd one can be missed especially if like I said you don't have your work diary with you so a quick reminder when you confirm should ensure she doesn't forget

Mind you can't say I have ever been asked for slippers

Offline The_Don

At some point what she wearing, may come off.

But its down the punter. Are they happy to continue  :unknown:   because they are paying a lot of money for a W/G time.

For me If I'm not happy with what I see and the W/G not diligent, or its doesn't feel right at a punt. I will walk away with my money.  Its as simple as that.

More punters need to walk away (with out handing over money) if there not happy.

Remember think with a dick you may act like one. Think clearly and use your dick
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 11:56:44 pm by The_Don »

Offline smiths

Hi just wondering what all you lovely chaps do when you go to a booking where you have requested certain outfit / dress style all has been agreed and you arrive and not is as planned . What do you do ??? ....... I only ask because today I went for a punt with External Link/Members Only (will submit a review later)  and I requested she wore a pair of high heels which she wore in her private gallery she said this was fine ... When I arrived typical procedure she pokes her head round the door and I entered , once in the property she was in underwear and slippers no high heels at all . Now as this is something I particularly enjoy I was a little disappointed but didn't want to be rude and tell her ... What would you guys do , request she gets them and walk or just go with the punt , wondering if anyone had a similar situation happen

Didn't want to be rude and tell her, this is what such WGs rely on. Its YOU that's paying so if the WG hasn't done as agreed it isn't rude to tell her and if it was a problem to me I would walk, though wearing as little as possible is good for me usually.

SirFrank

Have to agree with this post. I sometimes forget especially if it was asked for over a week in advance.  Normally I write it in my work diary but if I am not at my work flat I can't as its too big to carry around. 
I now find it easier when they book to ask them to remind me when they confirm on the day
When you call to confirm before setting off why not remind them which outfit you want

We get asked for do many different outfits that unless you can write them down there and then the odd one can be missed especially if like I said you don't have your work diary with you so a quick reminder when you confirm should ensure she doesn't forget

Mind you can't say I have ever been asked for slippers

I've pulled out of a few potential meets as the pre meet comms descended into a complete shower, as it was clear the girl in question was communicating with multiple people at the same time. So you come at 2. No, we agreed 5. Ok, see you at 2. No 5. Yes of course. Bye. I've had various combinations of that conversation with several girls. It doesn't instil confidence  and in the last 2 years, I've not actually met the girl in question as I think it usually indicates more fundamental problems

James999

Hi just wondering what all you lovely chaps do when you go to a booking where you have requested certain outfit / dress style all has been agreed and you arrive and not is as planned . What do you do ??? .

Just say to her, "I've left that dress / outfit I brought for you in the car, give me two mins" then get in your car and fuck off  :hi:

James999

External Link/Members Only

The fact that she's romanian says it all, there's no way a pimp is going to waste his money on outfits, and she probably doesn't speak english or even read / saw your request as the pimp will deal with such matters and he / she couldn't give a fuck what you ask for all they want is the booking / cash  :hi:

Offline RedKettle

Normally I write it in my work diary but if I am not at my work flat I can't as its too big to carry around. 

A paper diary - this is like a trip down memory lane  :)

Offline nigel4498

A paper diary - this is like a trip down memory lane  :)
Are the pages stuck together?

Offline Sonny Crockett

I think there is already a thread about this, which I posted on previously....... I did see a lady where when I arranged the punt I asked her to wear a particular outfit, but when I saw her she wore something completely different!!!

However despite my disappointment on the outfit front, I still had a good time with her and she was a friendly lady!!!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

When you book a Romanian don't expect special requests to be adhered to.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You are lucky that she was the girl in the picture.   

Offline azrael

This happened to me alot, i then started telling the wg's to answer the door in their birthday suits so now when i arrive im not dissapointed now  :dance:

Mr Jones

Hi just wondering what all you lovely chaps....

I have never heard a straight guy address another group of guys as 'lovely chaps'...  :vomit:

Offline vanillaslice686

Hahaha would you prefered if I said " hi just wondering how all you sad wifeless fucktards deal with these situations "  :crazy:

Offline Gordon Bennett

It dawned on me after a few bookings that the ladies really don't read, digest and remember stuff you put to them in comms' before a meeting.  They home in on time/date and don't bother with rest. Best hope for success is probably to keep any instructions/requests very terse and short and no more than a few words. Eg "You must greeet me in heels" and not "could I respectfully request that you put on the lovely shoes you are wearing in the photo on  page 45 of your private gallery as I find them a real turn on! Thanks in advance".

Offline smiths

It dawned on me after a few bookings that the ladies really don't read, digest and remember stuff you put to them in comms' before a meeting.  They home in on time/date and don't bother with rest. Best hope for success is probably to keep any instructions/requests very terse and short and no more than a few words. Eg "You must greeet me in heels" and not "could I respectfully request that you put on the lovely shoes you are wearing in the photo on  page 45 of your private gallery as I find them a real turn on! Thanks in advance".

In my experience the best hope is to ring them when in their area and confirm what was agreed.

spkmstr48

In my experience the best hope is to ring them when in their area and confirm what was agreed.

Or book the same English girl as last time and tell her to be naked except for the collar you gave her last time.

Offline Roth

Hahaha would you prefered if I said " hi just wondering how all you sad wifeless fucktards deal with these situations "  :crazy:

Now your talking!   :lol: :lol: :wacko: :crazy:

Offline smiths

Or book the same English girl as last time and tell her to be naked except for the collar you gave her last time.

Yes or that. ;)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Fucking annoying when girls don't wear what you ask especially after confirming they will.
As with other posts it tends to indicate a couldn't give a shit booking is in store.
At the end of the day it should be a fairly basis thing for a service provider to note down a few points or specifics about what a customer wants in the same way that any business would be run, for instance -

would you accept the wrong meal in a restaurant because the waiter doesn't write the orders down?
If your car was in for new brake pads would you accept them changing the oil instead?

I can accept when the girl lets you know in advance and finds a suitable alternative but many of these girls are taking your money for granted and taking the piss

bristolqwerty

My regular Thai masseuse always dressed in Stockings for me, I always asked pre punt.  The last time she hadn't bothered although I asked and she said of course darling.  She wore normal black trousers and top, nothing particularly attractive.  Needless to say the service was poor, a bad sign I would say.  I appreciate and compliment those that take the trouble to prepare themselves. 

Offline davidgood

For me it is almost essential for a WG to wear at least stockings and ideally sheer ones.

I try to make sure they get it right at the initial phone call stage and with a follow up text.

Usually things work out OK with English girls but often EE's do not understand what I want, so they have to go rooting around in their draws or suitcases when I arrive.

At the start of the week I went to see a mature Polish lady I have seen before.She opened the door in a white one piece and white fishnets and to be honest she looked pretty horny. But I mentioned I preferred the sheer stockings she wore for out last encounter. When I came back from the bathroom she was just in a pair of sheer black stockings and ready for action.

I find it is always worth asking for exactly what you want if they are not dressed as required, after all you are the customer.

Regards,

davidgood 

Redhead Lover

One WG I saw didn't wear stockings (as I'd requested) as she said they often get ripped and she has to buy new ones.  And it was a crap punt too.