Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: eemilija18  (Read 1238 times)

10 review(s) for eemilija18 (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline danny.simons

This is half review, half complaint about some girls and their bloody communication skills! This is the girl > External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never had any contact with this girl before today, but I saw that she was in my area and after finding some good reviews on her here, I though 'yes! I really want to see her!'

So about eleven o'clock, I tried ringing. Nothing. about half an hour later, nothing again. Immediately text her after that second call and this is the series of texts (not word for word, but you'll get the jist). I've rage deleted my texts, so this is from memory but it is pretty much exact.

'Are you free for a booking at around three?'
'I don't know'
'When will you know?'
'15:00?'
'Yes'
'What about 15:30'
'Okay that is fine. Where are you staying? I will come then'
'[Insert hotel postcode here]'
'Okay, see you then'

That was all before about twelve. At around two I sent a text to confirm it was the hotel I thought. She didn't reply.
At around three, I text again to make sure that it was happening. This is when it all went to complete shit.

'Can I still come at 15:30?'
'Yes'
'Okay'

At around quarter past three:

'Can you wait'
'I am just in from the city'
'Okay, how long do I wait?'
'10 minutes'
'15 minutes'
'Where are you?'

At around half past three:

'I'm here, what is the floor and the room number?'
Waited for ten minutes, nothing.
'I'm downstairs, what is the room number?'
Nothing. Tried ringing.
At ten to four!!! I got:
'Sorry, I can't'
'Thanks'
'Sorry'
'You could have told me ages ago'
Nothing ......

Now. There are tons of positive reviews of this girl on here, so I don't expect this to make any impact on them really. But I kind of just want to highlight how crap communication is with some girls, and she seems to be a prime example.
Firstly, she does offer a threesome with her touring friend. She may for all I know have been booked for that, and fair enough, she'd make more money and it's harder to organise that, so I would actually be okay with her giving it priority. But no way did she only find out about it at around quarter past three if that were the case, and if there was another booking, then she knew about that as well. Basically, if there was another booking, she had loads of time to tell me not to come.
Secondly, if she just didn't want to work this afternoon, then don't advertise as working, AND don't make someone come to you to then blow them off (not in the good way!). The fact that she didn't ask me to reschedule leads me to believe that maybe she wasn't?
So I can only assume that she knew that the booking was never going to happen, and was deliberately wasting my time. Which frankly, is seriously annoying!
Some girls need to sort out their bloody communications, because there is no need for this to happen whatsoever.

Obviously, I never sampled her services, so she may be very good if you actually get to meet her, and sorry this isn't really a review, but it kind of is, so I guess it belongs in this section? I dunno. I'm sure that you can all see my point anyway.

Offline Thomas75

Sorry to hear your bad luck Danny. Another great descriptive review though so keep up the good work!

I'm tempted by this girl (see link). I texted her a few times yesterday and her comms were good, but I didn't have time in the end. She looks hot with a good tight figure, although she's a Rom!!? Would appreciate any info from anyone.

External Link/Members Only

Offline madeinwales56

Sorry to hear your tale Danny. Bad comms from prossies is a real bug bear of mine. I have to say in this girl's case, I reckon you had a lucky escape. If you look carefully at the photo of her wearing the bikini you will see it looks like it has been photoshopped by a three year old. I doubt the bird in the photos would have been the girl offering the services.

Offline Hertsgent

Bad luck, a frustrating experience that I had too a month ago or so (with a different girl). I've been eyeing up Samanta222, but as they work together perhaps it isn't such a good idea! Trouble is the hotlist is particularly sparse at present in this area......

Offline danny.simons

Bad luck, a frustrating experience that I had too a month ago or so (with a different girl). I've been eyeing up Samanta222, but as they work together perhaps it isn't such a good idea! Trouble is the hotlist is particularly sparse at present in this area......

I know right! There is basically fuck all. That is partly why I was so excited seeing her profile appear.
Maybe I just got unlucky, but yeah, I wouldn't bother trying to get in touch with her personally.

I guess madeinwales56 has a point though, she might not have even been great. Even in the positive reviews that I read, some of them acknowledged that she was pretty enough, but not anything like the Photoshop on her profile

Offline PLeisure

There was some speculation recently that her profile may have been sold on, or hijacked.
Those that saw her in London earlier in the year posted Pos reviews, she then returned to Lithuania; and then there was some low level activity outside of London more recently. Croydon, etc.
So, no idea of it's the same WG that impressed many back in Feb.

Frankly, with comms as bad as that, you did well to bypass her.

Offline sumertime

I know right! There is basically fuck all. That is partly why I was so excited seeing her profile appear.
Maybe I just got unlucky, but yeah, I wouldn't bother trying to get in touch with her personally.

+1 = I thought I was having a crap week untill I tried to make an arrangement for a stress relief punt! several phone calls and text to Emili. and Samanta trying for a Thursday punt. Finally, "sorry no available" from Sam and an offer of 2pm Friday from Em [which I declined] So near miss for me on that one...

...... about to give up when after 3 phone calls, 3 texts, 2 AW emails and an AW booking with Hot_Lisa she finally started texting me and I managed a meet. However, since I was a few minutes late [bloody car park] and she was fully booked hour by hour [pity I did not know that before] I only got 45mins of my hour!! {review to follow when I can get my head around it}...  :unknown:

Offline bobmiller

can confirm genuine.. Saw her whilst staying at Ibis

had same mixed comms as the rest.. very good to start, arrived at hotel and was waiting for a good 45 mins but eventually had a very satisfying meet , she is Lithuanian, very hot, yes photos have been smashed out with Photoshop but still far from disappointing,  a very sexy young girl not a clock watcher either!  services were very good and engaging, seemed to enjoy the time we spent together and would definitely recommend