Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunner Selena  (Read 3456 times)

1 review(s) for Stunner-Selena (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Raythelay

Because someone suggested that post it again here, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45831.0    here it is again.

External Link/Members Only

Stunner Selena.
Q: Has anyone seen her?

A: Yes. a month or so ago; she's Turkish (hence the belly dancing).
Good all round except for protected BJ and so-so FK (despite offering both on her profile).
She is very attractive, pics are accurate, has a perfect 'cum face' which she puts into good effect whilst giving a final hand job.
She doesn't like older men so lie about your age when booking if your over 40.

Online PLeisure

Cheers

Here's some helpful advice re: posting reviews on UKP  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Details such as area, venue (ie. was it a shithole or fit for purpose), price & time spent, WG's attitude, would you return, are profile pics accurate, body stats (really a sz8 as stated, or actually a tubby 12) are all valuable intel that can help forum members decide if they want to see a girl. In turn, this also benefits the WG so all gain.
Also, her AW url. This links to all future reviews and helps track a WG if she changes her profile name, etc.

Carry on...

Online PLeisure

P.S. Very useful to know about her age parameters, thanks

Offline Raythelay

Well, it was an outcall to my place.
Her photos are accurate, photoshoped to blurr her face, but accurate. The pic on her front page that shows her face is real.
She has a very good body, small, but hot.
Very attractive, very bubbly personality.

Offline backofthenet

Hi Ray

couple of quick questions - assume the lack of owo was non negotiable? Did she allow fingers, receiving rimming or cum on her tits?

Cheers

Offline king tarzan

I was going to see her, but at the price no owo and fake tits put me off...
good looking though but i like real tits to suck and enjoy also when paying near £150 i expect owo as compulsory..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac