Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Brigit  (Read 2599 times)

57 review(s) for SENSUAL BRIGIT (42 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274627) (48 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline PumpAction

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On my way home from seeing Judy I decided to have another punt. It was 9:15pm and I was 15 minutes into a 40 minute drive home. I stopped to get a soft drink and gave Brigit a call. She said she was free but her last appointment was at 10pm and it was already booked. As I was about 20 mins away from hers I told her not to worry and i'd try again another time.

Around 20 mins later I get a call from Brigit saying her 10pm had cancelled and so I could come. I had to think twice as I was 5 mins from home but decided to make a U-turn. I told Brigit I could get there for 10:15pm as it was now a longer drive and she said she'd wait.

I was about 5 mins from her flat and she sends me a text saying she has to cancel but hopes I can come another time. It took a lot of restraint not to send her how I really felt by text. I just politely informed her that she'd wasted my time and it was highly unlikely i'd be returning.

A shame as i'd seen her twice before and thought she was a decent wg.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On my way home from seeing Judy I decided to have another punt. It was 9:15pm and I was 15 minutes into a 40 minute drive home. I stopped to get a soft drink and gave Brigit a call. She said she was free but her last appointment was at 10pm and it was already booked. As I was about 20 mins away from hers I told her not to worry and i'd try again another time.

Around 20 mins later I get a call from Brigit saying her 10pm had cancelled and so I could come. I had to think twice as I was 5 mins from home but decided to make a U-turn. I told Brigit I could get there for 10:15pm as it was now a longer drive and she said she'd wait.

I was about 5 mins from her flat and she sends me a text saying she has to cancel but hopes I can come another time. It took a lot of restraint not to send her how I really felt by text. I just politely informed her that she'd wasted my time and it was highly unlikely i'd be returning.

A shame as i'd seen her twice before and thought she was a decent wg.

Shame to her this.

I punted her regular and on my last visit the maid had booked back to back.

Offline PumpAction

Shame to her this.

I punted her regular and on my last visit the maid had booked back to back.

I'm not sure what happened and I was too angry to start exchanging texts trying to find out why. Maybe the maid booked someone in at short notice. The thing is - she called me and told me to come - she knew I was driving from 40 mins away and she cancelled when I was 5 mins away.

I say live and let live and so I could possibly return but not anytime soon.

Offline bestbefore

She certainly does back to back bookings as when I saw her a couple of weeks ago her next punter was standing by the door of the block phone in hand as I left!

I found her disinterested as always so I just lie back and enjoy the best tantric massage and most sublime blow job available in North London.

Her English is rubbish but I understood she has a full time job starting back home soon.

Shame she messed you about. Last week I drove for an hour, put money in a meter and then got no reply from the girl I booked. Two hours and £4 wasted!

Offline punk

Would have seen her,but for me she has to many negatives, disinterest being one and passive another for me to bother going to that part of london shame as she is my type, will she be missed?

Wonder how she explains away the  prossie years,to her employer when she starts a new job?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:50:21 pm by punk »

Offline bestbefore

Would have seen her,but for me she has to many negatives, disinterest being one and passive another for me to bother going to that part of london shame as she is my type, will she be missed?

Yes, there are negatives to be sure, but I have only been paying £60, which was her original price, right up to the last time I saw her, when she insisted I finally cough up £80.

But although she appears detached and disinterested, when she starts her tantric massage on you she is totally focussed and very expert. She takes you to the edge and back again many times, then the OWO is extraordinary. Another 30 minutes of keeping you on the brink.

So yes, I shall miss her. Her husband back home is a lucky man! Not many wives are such blow job experts!

There are quite a few gaps on the cvs of Polish and Hungarian girls at their new jobs back home!

They probably describe it as a couple of years 'travelling' or 'gap' years.

Offline punk

Yes, there are negatives to be sure, but I have only been paying £60, which was her original price, right up to the last time I saw her, when she insisted I finally cough up £80.

But although she appears detached and disinterested, when she starts her tantric massage on you she is totally focussed and very expert. She takes you to the edge and back again many times, then the OWO is extraordinary. Another 30 minutes of keeping you on the brink.

So yes, I shall miss her. Her husband back home is a lucky man! Not many wives are such blow job experts!

There are quite a few gaps on the cvs of Polish and Hungarian girls at their new jobs back home!

They probably describe it as a couple of years 'travelling' or 'gap' years.

Fucking hell i'll never understand the mentality of East European men,my wife sucking strange blokes cocks for a living,explains why she is so passive.

Offline bestbefore

Fucking hell i'll never understand the mentality of East European men,my wife sucking strange blokes cocks for a living,explains why she is so passive.

She told me he was a cabbie! It could be his cab is red..... So he probably gets a few opportunities to stray himself while she is away.

She probably tells him she is a waitress. Thats the standard line to husbands, mothers, sisters etc.

Offline punk

She told me he was a cabbie! It could be his cab is red..... So he probably gets a few opportunities to stray himself while she is away.

She probably tells him she is a waitress. Thats the standard line to husbands, mothers, sisters etc.

:cool:  True.

Offline The_Don

Yes a hostess :)

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Wonder how she explains away the  prossie years,to her employer when she starts a new job?

I punted her a few months back...disinterest is the correct word...decent service...but she is like a robot...

Offline punk

I punted her a few months back...disinterest is the correct word...decent service...but she is like a robot...

Typical example of being some where else in mind if not body.

Offline SamLP

She's an expert cocksucker and a good fuck but the passiveness of her hasn't convinced me to see her since last Christmas. After 3 visits you would of thought she would warm up a little!

Offline Steve2

I forgive her for being a little distant as she is, as Sam say an expert when it comes to handling cock

tonysoprano

I found her very robotic and that stuff she wipes your cock with stings like fuck. Her FK is a bit sketchy as well she really doesn't get into it. Not to mention that shitty dump of a tower block she's in has fuck all car parking in front of it. Whatever she's paying to work from that craphole is too much.

For me the bad outweighs the good with Brigit.

Offline punk

Did n't she do a lesbian show with another woman?

tonysoprano

Did n't she do a lesbian show with another woman?

You seen the other woman? She looks like my grandma. The thought of her doing anything sexual is hideous.

Offline punk

You seen the other woman? She looks like my grandma. The thought of her doing anything sexual is hideous.

nope.

Offline jsparky

I have an positive experience with her recently; I called her to arrange for a meet from 7:30, but she say she was book; so I arrange at 8. When I reach the place its only 7:36; just as I was wondering along the road, received a message from her - are you coming? I called her and asked to start now, she was okay with that. So I was in her door at 7.45 and stay until 9.

LL

I have an positive experience with her recently; I called her to arrange for a meet from 7:30, but she say she was book; so I arrange at 8. When I reach the place its only 7:36; just as I was wondering along the road, received a message from her - are you coming? I called her and asked to start now, she was okay with that. So I was in her door at 7.45 and stay until 9.
I've seen her recently as well and only have good things to say.  I also started my booking 15 minutes earlier and managed to get an extra 15 minutes on top of my paid hour :thumbsup:.  I should do a proper report sometime.