Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glory Hole  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Schwing

would anyone go to one? This cropped up earlier....

External Link/Members Only

I've got the itch and I'm looking for someone to scratch it lol. I can understand the reasons for not going yet at the same time......
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow
Banned by: Head1

Offline mf_1101

"Pussy pic to prove female" -  :lol:

Seems like some people think she looks like a man.

I dunno, not my cup of tea, but 20 reviews is something man, but  here is a tip for future reference - copy + paste her Adultwork ID into the Search bar, you will find some discussions about her exist already, in fact more than enough to give you a suitable answer on whether or not she's worth the risk.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 01:32:25 am by mf_1101 »

Offline Schwing

but  here is a tip for future reference - copy + paste her Adultwork ID into the Search bar

I keep forgetting I can do that here. First one looked good but second one "forced BB" frightens me a tiny bit lol
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow

jacks

Would rather stick my dick in a hole not knowing what's in there.

In fact that's what this is.

Offline Boundless

Would rather stick my dick in a hole not knowing what's in there.

In fact that's what this is.

"Pass your phone through the hole"

Are you out of your fucking mind??  :wacko:

willbred

Sounds about as much fun as a trip to the clinic.

Offline Madone1

The whole thing sounds fucking terrible I don't think I've ever been that desperate for sex that I would go along with all this shit.

Offline garfield

would anyone go to one? This cropped up earlier....

I've got the itch and I'm looking for someone to scratch it lol. I can understand the reasons for not going yet at the same time......

This is a tranny mate, i emailed it ages ago, then it changed its profile name, (can't remember what too but i noticed it when i was going through the email sent folder) in the profile it admitted to being a preop or post op  or whatever ( was born with a cock ) now its changed its profile back again.

Offline garfield

"Pass your phone through the hole"

Are you out of your fucking mind??  :wacko:

Think i'd rather stick my phone though the hole than my cock

Offline Stapler

This is a tranny mate, i emailed it ages ago, then it changed its profile name, (can't remember what too but i noticed it when i was going through the email sent folder) in the profile it admitted to being a preop or post op  or whatever ( was born with a cock ) now its changed its profile back again.

If that's true, what was this poor sod thinking!? :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52364.0

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say