Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardinal Sins of Punting  (Read 8337 times)

Offline superchamp

Marksman30 has committed a cardinal sin of punting by suggesting that a WG increase her prices.

What other cardinal sins of punting are there?

Offline AnthG

Telling a girl not to do OWO/CIM/Swallowing no more as it increases the risk to her if she does it.

Thus the girl only then does Oral with.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Sonny Crockett

I'm guessing for me my cardinal sin would probably be typing a detailed positive review on here of a meet I had with a certain lady a few months ago.............

................................ I believe it may have ruined my chances of seeing that lady for a second time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I did contact her to try and arrange a second meet but she either always came up with stories to state she couldn't do it, or  just gave me the silent treatment)

For this reason I now don't write detailed positive reviews of ladies I've met...... With the exception of negative ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:59:53 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Offline SamLP

Lending a prossie money
BB sex
 :thumbsdown:

Offline Cuntminion

Accidentally calling the wg mum (have not done it but bet that would be awkward)

As for the saying increase your price thing , it's not even about the price hike
It's just a fluffy dick head thing to do

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:11:03 pm by comaminion »

Offline smiths

Marksman30 has committed a cardinal sin of punting by suggesting that a WG increase her prices.

What other cardinal sins of punting are there?

He has BUT at least he apologised unlike redcab who has consistently posted he would advise a WG to do so again after advising one WG to raise her prices which she did BUT keep him on her old rate which she didn't do anyway, now that's what I call a cardinal sin. :thumbsdown:

Defending WGs and pimps by white knighting, just because you have had a good punt with the WG it doesn't mean ALL punters have, this assumes the punter is genuine of course.

Offline smiths

A smelly WG for whatever reason is a punting cardinal sin in my book.

Ben4454

Overly fluffy worshipping reviews. Then the forum has groups of fan boys who worship said prossie.

''OMFG!! Another fantastic session with sweaty Betty''
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:22:41 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline AnthG

I'm guessing for me my cardinal sin would probably be typing a detailed positive review on here of a meet I had with a certain lady a few months ago.............

................................ I believe it may have ruined my chances of seeing that lady for a second time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I did contact her to try and arrange a second meet but she either always came up with stories to state she couldn't do it, or  just gave me the silent treatment)

For this reason I now don't write detailed positive reviews of ladies I've met...... With the exception of negative ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally do not think this is a cardinal sin. I think that is just WGs being unprofessional. I have had the exact same situation recently. And I agree it does not feel nice at all.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

SirFrank

Using your personal phone to punt
Shitting where you eat
Eating where you shit

Offline closeshave

Telling her she's younger than my daughter

Offline Turtle Z

Getting emotionally involved. Utter fucking madness in my view.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Wiping your knob on the curtains.

Type_O_Negative

Having the same nick name on AW, Twitter and UKPunting. When things go wrong with prossie you are easy target for her and her fan club.

Sureshot

Forgetting she's a prossie and doesnt give a toss about you, shes going to do exactly the same act with the next 3-4-5 men that day.

Also, of course she wants your money and for you to get the fuck out asap.

Sureshot

Wiping your knob on the curtains.

Is her pillow case a better idea?

Offline Gordon Bennett

Over analysing or over complicating things........ It's just adults fucking.

KenniLingus

Leaving your punting phone on the kitchen work top before going on a business trip - luckily I realised about 3 miles form home and went back!

Big Cat

Same here, I also regret writing one particular review after I got called out on it. I did see her again but it's too awkward knowing that she could be reading my posts/reviews on other girls, so I haven't been back.

DeWallenFan

Asking a WG to come and meet your parents  :wacko:

mavgoose

Leaving your punting phone on the kitchen work top before going on a business trip - luckily I realised about 3 miles form home and went back!

Oops. Was it turned on. Or password protected.
Either way , it being there = tricky questions :bomb:

KenniLingus

off & protected.

Lesson learnt!

mavgoose

off & protected.

Lesson learnt!

Yes. My punting phone is pin protected. But how do you answer....

" What's that for..? "

Offline Sonny Crockett

For the lady.................... The biggest cardinal sin most certainly has to be......................

....................................................... SWEARING IN THE MOST VINDICTIVE MANNER TO A PUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spkmstr48

KenniLingus

Yes. My punting phone is pin protected. But how do you answer....

" What's that for..? "

No idea how you answer that question. Luckily I didn't get caught. The lesson learned is that I need to keep the punter phone out of the way at all times.

Aspen

Marmite

Especially true if it becomes obvious that she has met your father already.

bristolqwerty

Booking a Romanian?

Booking another Romanian pressie again  :dash:
Typing Romanian pressie instead of prossie  :dash:

SirFrank

Behaving like a punter has taken a shit in your kid's bed simply because he's left a native review about your favourite girl. Wind your neck in and stop being a cunt. UKP, putting the punter first since 1834. If you don't like it, fuck off somewhere else

SirFrank

Punting in Swansea. Not even Chuck Norris could get a decent fuck there

Online PLeisure

Telling her she's younger than my daughter
Classy..... very fuckin' classy  :D  :music:  :rose:

SirFrank

Shaving your giblets on the morning of the punt. It will end in tears and possibly a blood transfusion.

Chuckman

Bait and switch
What they say do and what they actually do not being the same
Booking a Romanian

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Putting ho's before bros

Being a Hardman fluffy: "don't take the piss because she's a nice girl otherwise you'll have to answer to me" oh fuck right off.

Having a shit time and still recommending the girl because she had a nice body and even worse actually making a second booking. Why are cunts just satisfied to fuck a woman with their own money? Every time that happens a prossie laughs. It doesn't happen so much on this site.

Offline madeinwales56

Behaving like a punter has taken a shit in your kid's bed simply because he's left a native review about your favourite girl. Wind your neck in and stop being a cunt. UKP, putting the punter first since 1834. If you don't like it, fuck off somewhere else

+1

Offline madeinwales56

Thinking prossies give a shit about anything apart from the money.

Online badsin

Bloody hell, good thinking I was just about.....

Ramsbottom-the-snake

Travelling home after a Shite punt, generally feeling let down and pissed off :mad:. So in an effort to put things right,  hastily trying to arrange another punt for the same day and compounding the Misery further still when that fails to come off. :dash: :dash:

Diehard

Being a fluffy cunt (the fluffies seem to dominate threads on a certain girl in West Midlands)

Online badsin

Never use your own name
Always use a punting phone
Don't get fluffy - no matter what
Don't do incalls
If it seems to good to be true........ :hi:

Offline stevedave

Spending beyond your means - know your limits, don't spend more than you can afford.

Also, telling yourself that your going to take a break from punting for a few weeks and falling off the wagon within 48 hours. Not that I've ever done that, obviously.  :dash:

Offline threechilliman

Don't do incalls

Agree

Never use your own name

Disagree. After an incident a couple of weeks ago I've reverted back to my real name. Much easier to explain a random woman saying hello to you than if she called you something else. Some won't agree but I can easily brush off someone saying hello <realname>

tcm

Offline smiths

Never use your own name
Don't do incalls

Don't do Incalls, that's ALL I do nowadays and it sure isn't a cardinal sin of punting in my view.

yorkshire123

Don't do Incalls, that's ALL I do nowadays and it sure isn't a cardinal sin of punting in my view.

I may be wrong but I think he may mean to your own home?
If so then I agree

Offline Wilson85

Having a shit time and still recommending the girl because she had a nice body and even worse actually making a second booking.

I'm gulity of this, haven't made a second booking though!

Offline claretandblue

Inviting them to your own home - madness
telling them to up their prices - cuntish

spkmstr48

Booking an overnight for a first meeting

:drinks: :diablo: :lol: