Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elle / SexyIndependent - MMF with John_n and Sylvester - Outcall  (Read 2329 times)

14 review(s) for SexyIndependent (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

john_n

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms : I believe  it has been said before, but Elle's comms are second to none. She replies promptly and she really takes her time to write her answers. I have never received a short one line answer from her.

Amount paid : £260 x 2 for 2 hrs

Venue :  Outcall to my hotel

Sylvester and I booked Elle for a 2hrs session which included a role play scenario. The scenario was as followed:

Sylvester was in debt to me and had no money to pay me. To get out of his troubles he brought his girl Elle and used her as payment. I gave my spare key to Sylvester the day before and agreed that I would leave the room a few mins before they arrived. Got a text saying that they were now ready and I went up to my room. Inside I found Elle on her knees blindfolded and Sylvester holding her in chains (one of those neck collars with a lead). Said that he had no money to pay me back, but hoped I would accept Elle as payment instead. Elle looked great wearing tight black underwear and thigh high boots.

I accepted the "payment" and Sylvester handed the lead over to me. Brought Elle with me and Sylvester demanded her to start sucking my cock. She had her hands tied behind her back, so we untied her so that she could remove my pants. Elle got my cock out and started sucking me. She was still blindfolded and as we had never met, she had no idea who I was. Her skills when performing OWO is great and I was having a very good time. Elle then asked if she could remove the blindfold as she wanted to see me. We both said hi and got the introduction out of the way.

Brought her over to the bed and got some of the toys that Elle had bought earlier that day. Told her to bend over and her ass got spanked using a ruler made out of leather. Elle really seemed to enjoy having her ass spanked by the both of us. She then started to suck us both and Sylvester was soon ready and started fucking Elle from behind. I was still on my back in bed and Elle DT'ed me, while Sylvester gave her a good fucking in doggie position both in pussy and ass. It was obvious that Elle was having a good time as she kept cumming several times and she was very vocal. It was now my time to fuck Elle, so Sylvester and I switched position. I went for doggie and I had great time fucking her in pussy and ass. After a while I got back to Elle sucking my cock and Sylvester brought out one of her new toys. A flogger with a metal grip and a medium sized metal ball at the end. After a bit of flogging Sylvester started penetrating Elle with grip of the flogger and this was something she seemed to enjoy a lot. It didn't take long before she started cumming and she came again and again. Elle begged him to stop, but he just made her cum time after time. She was now getting so vocal I was worried the couple in the room next door would complain. We decided to gag her, so that we could continue to make her orgasm.

Sylvester also tried licking her pussy while he had some of that popping candy in his mouth and Elle gave me a blowjob with the same candy in her mouth. Elle also got fucked using a lollipop. It's obvious that Elle likes to be sub, but she constantly tried switching and Sylvester did a good job at keeping her in "control". I can't remember remember how many times she came, but a lot more than I'm used to experience with a WG. She also came a couple of times after Sylvester were fingering her.

The session ended with Elle sucking Sylvester to completion and while he was taking a shower I fucked Elle in mish until I couldn't hold back anymore. It was my first meeting with Elle and it was also obvious through the session that Sylvester knew how to handle Elle. It was a nice experience for me too meet a girl like Elle who really seemed to enjoy being sub, but every now and then kept trying to switch and control us. I had already agreed to meet Elle the next day for a 1-2-1 booking and will soon post my review of that booking.

I can really recommend Elle for a MMF booking and to me she is one of the best girls in London. Nothing fake about her and delivering a fantastic service. If you haven't seen this girl I highly recommend you do.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Great review of a threesome meet...... I must admit that I am probably not ready to embark on one yet!!!!!!!!!!

However in my next meet with Elle, I certainly would like to go down the more submissive/dominant dynamic with her!!!!!!!

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  Sounds like you both had a brilliant time.

john_n

Great review of a threesome meet...... I must admit that I am probably not ready to embark on one yet!!!!!!!!!!

However in my next meet with Elle, I certainly would like to go down the more submissive/dominant dynamic with her!!!!!!!

It's just to find someone and give it a try. Less than one year ago I was your standard vanilla guy that just had very vanilla sex. Now I have done MMF, FFM, gangbang and stuff I only dreamed of doing :)
When I first decided to try MMF the most obvious problem for me was finding another guy. Thanks to UKP it was easier than I first thought.

Just wish you could tell your friends when they talk about their boring sex life with their wives.

mrhappypants

In my personal opinion the only way to keep this hobby a secret over the long term is to absolutely never tell anyone in your personal life about it; secrets will out over time if you do not adhere to this rule.

Dave

Offline barnstorm123

In my personal opinion the only way to keep this hobby a secret over the long term is to absolutely never tell anyone in your personal life about it; secrets will out over time if you do not adhere to this rule.

Dave

+1 If you don't want people to know about this then trust no one. You tell a good mate and he seems cool about it. A few years down the line this mate is sharing secrets with a new girlfriend who he "trusts absolutely" and then you can find things getting very uncomfortable.

Sylvester

Dave

I'm not quite sure what this comment refers to.  John and made contact via PM on here, and we only know each other by our UKP names, and we made contact on our punting phones.  There has been no exchange of any personal information at all.

Admittedly, he could now pick me out of a police identity parade, but let's hope it doesn't come to that..... :)

Offline JamesRockford

Sylvester, you mean you don't look like your avatar? I'm confused

Sylvester

Sylvester, you mean you don't look like your avatar? I'm confused

It's all part of my carefully constructed and flawlessly executed subterfuge.

I am in fact a small yellow Canary with a speech impediment.  It's the perfect disguise - no one will ever guess.

Oh Bugger....

john_n

I'm not quite sure what this comment refers to.  John and made contact via PM on here, and we only know each other by our UKP names, and we made contact on our punting phones.  There has been no exchange of any personal information at all.

Admittedly, he could now pick me out of a police identity parade, but let's hope it doesn't come to that..... :)

No worries Sylvester :) We both know it's very unlikely that we will bump into eachother. I will promise to pay for your next punt If I see you in my local area this week/month/year.

Offline PLeisure

We never got the final outcome - was Elle sufficient to cover Sylvester's crippling debt. Or had john_n neglected to mention the interest that's since accrued?

Offline JamesRockford

No worries Sylvester :) We both know it's very unlikely that we will bump into each other. I will promise to pay for your next punt If I see you in my local area this week/month/year.

Sylvester's going to be looking over his shoulder ... for the rest of his life.

And John's going to be constantly asking himself... "I thought I thaw a puthycat"

Offline Thepacifist

One of the best reviews and role play scenarios I've heard in a long time. Good on you mate.  :drinks:

Sylvester

One of the best reviews and role play scenarios I've heard in a long time. Good on you mate.  :drinks:

It was a lot of fun, and Elle played her part superbly.

john_n

Thank you :)   :drinks: