Author Topic: Foxxycleopatra  (Read 2006 times)


3 review(s) for FoxxyCleopatra (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 
Fee: £100 for 1 hour incall (regulars rate)
Location: Leigh
Rating: 5/5 Excellent. I’d waited a while to see her but nothing’s changed. As good as ever!
Note: Aware of my UKP membership and unconcerned about it. She does enjoy my reviews.
Summary in red at the bottom
 
I hadn’t seen Foxxy alone since September last year although had enjoyed an MMF with her boyfriend in December. I’d been making plans to see her from about April but for whatever reason we’d not got together. By the end of May I decided enough was enough and made a more determined effort to see her. After a few emails about potential dates, we eventually settled on one. Like me, she enjoys role play and after our Head Mistress/Naughty Schoolboy scenario last time out, I decided to turn the tables with a Head Master/Naughty Schoolgirl role play this time and let her know as such. The date was still a couple of weeks away and I just said I’d email details through a few days before, too which she responded by saying she would look forward to receiving it.
 
A few days before I was checking her profile ‘likes’ list and noticed she’d increased her prices by a tenner, but also referred to this not being applied to regulars. Now I’ve seen her a few times but wouldn’t class myself as regular and certainly not this year as it was my first visit, but I decided to make mention of this in the role play scenario email I’d prepared, leaving it open for her to make the decision. In keeping with my extreme punting philosophy, the role play itself was designed to put me in a position where I could spank her arse. This may not in itself seem extreme to some people, nor in comparison to some of my own antics, but this is one aspect of sex which doesn’t sit comfortably with me at all. Time to get me out of my comfort zone! The basic jist of it was that rumour had been circulating that she’d been letting boys look up her skirt. Word had got back to headmaster, Mr Chilli and he’d invited Cleo to his office to explain herself. The punishment would be a detention every night after school for a month, but I’d perhaps give her the option of reducing this if she allowed me to administer my own brand of punishment. Could she allow me enough leeway to escape without any detention? We’d see....
 
She confirmed I was on regular’s rates, then usual texts on the day to ensure it was all systems go and over to Foxxy’s place for a meeting with Cleo regarding some inappropriate behaviour I’d been told about. I was a good ten minutes early but a quick call and in I go and we’re straight into role play. The first thing I notice is how much longer her hair is than the last time I saw her and completely straight, save for some little plaits she’d put in for the school-girl effect. Very nice. And I also couldn’t help noticing the short tartan skirt she was wearing.....
 
I ordered young Cleo up to my office and told her to sit down. She didn’t know why she was there and started to say that she could explain. I stopped her saying ‘You don’t know what I’m going to say yet’ and she quickly went quiet. I took a seat opposite her and explained that word had got back to me that she’d been exposing herself to some of the older boys. She was a bit coy to start with and said ‘it might have happened by accident’ but after a little more quizzing it became clear that several of the boys had fucked her in the chemistry lab, indeed at one point she’d been airtight. It wasn’t the first time it had happened either. I got up and stood over her, telling her that she was to do 1 hour’s detention every night for the next month. ‘What will I tell my parents?’ she enquired. At that point I sat down next to her and suggested that there were ways of making the punishment less severe.....
 
Old fashioned methods sometimes work such as me spanking her arse for her (we never got to this, for some reason I can’t do it) was one option I suggested, but that would only reduce her punishment by a week. She then asked if there were any ways of reducing the punishment to zero and I responded by saying that it depended what she could do for me. ‘What sort of things?’ she asked and at this point I stood up in front of her and said she could make a start by undoing my pants and sucking my cock. Nervously, she undid my trousers and took hold of my cock before sinking it into her mouth. Lovely! After a minute I stepped back towards the chair, sat down and invited her to continue sucking my cock, but not before we’d enjoyed a nice snog. I sat back, she knelt in front of me and proceeded to deepthroat me, which produced loads of spit and looked amazing hanging down from her face – I just grabbed her for some more DFK as I love it when it gets a bit messy.
 
Then we moved on to the bed where she continued the messy BJ with more DFK thrown in for good measure. At this point I decided to remove her knickers with her bent over and only at this point did I administer a couple of slaps on her arse. I’ve no idea why I find this so difficult, but there we are. Anyway I moved on by getting between her legs and giving her pussy a nice tongue-lashing before breaking off briefly to put a towel underneath her as she reached for her glass dildo – I knew what was coming here! She gave her pussy a good fucking with it and duly squirted for me before I dived in again and got my mouth around her dripping pussy, making sure I got her juices smeared all over my face. She then gave me another BJ before we moved into 69 where I licked her pussy and asshole as she choked on my cock – love it when a girl gags and you can feel it.
 
Safety gear applied, we then enjoyed a long and very vigorous fuck in mish. I love fucking her in this position as she has the ability to hold her legs wide apart – I can’t remember another girl with quite the same ability. Mind you, she does get plenty of practice of course! We went at it good and hard and she does take a pounding without any issues. We’d kept the role play going even to this point and particularly enjoyed it when she said ‘Oh Sir, you shouldn’t be doing this!’ We paused for a moment and moved positions to RCG with her adding ‘Is that how you like it Sir?’ But, as ever, I was quickly running out of energy so when she asked where I’d like to spunk, I told her to get on her knees in front of me as I wanted to fill her mouth, telling her that if she swallowed it all, she’d be free of any punishment. So she knelt down and I started to wank with her licking my balls and sure enough I was quickly to the point. I told her I was about to cum, she opened her mouth and I positioned my bell end just in her mouth before firing my load into it. Once finished she swallowed the lot, saving just a little for a nice spunky kiss to round things off. Brilliant!
 
We had a quick tidy up and then spent almost an hour lay on the bed chatting. Foxxy seems to take real interest in her clients and likes to know what you’ve been up to since your last visit. I’d spent a bit of time that morning recalling some of my memorable punts this year and reeled a few of the juicy bits off for her. She in turn had read a lot of my reviews and was aware of the regard I now hold Zoe in (having read the FFM review) and I was worried she might be a little put out by my calling Zoe ‘my favourite’ when I’d previously said that about Foxxy. I needn’t have worried. She wasn’t in the slightest bit bothered and instead seemed keen to find out exactly what it is about Zoe I find so alluring. That, of course, is difficult to put in to words but I gave it a go and she seemed amused by it. The plain facts are that they’re both favourites for different reasons – if I’m in the mood for Zoe, I wouldn’t book Foxxy and vice versa as they’re quite different. It seems she’s not the only one to read my reviews – she recalled that one or two punters have visited her or her and her boyfriend and asked for the ‘tcm experience’ (actual reference was to my AW username) which certainly made me laugh!
 
Although Foxxy’s an experienced WG, I think really she’s still keen to learn where she can improve or do things differently. She reads a lot and showed me a couple of books – ‘adventure of a call-girl’ we’ll call them - which she was reading, again keen to learn through the experiences of others. It was at this point she urged me to write a book from a punters perspective – she was extremely complimentary about my writing style, though I assured her not everyone sees it that way. We’ll see on that one...
 
All in all, a great punt once again. I didn’t spank her arse like I really wanted to, but that was my fault not hers. The role play and sex were superb and makes me wonder why I left it six months since my last visit. My only gripe? I can’t persuade her to do an FFM – she says her heart and soul wouldn’t be in it and if she can’t do it properly, she’s not doing it at all. I respect her for saying that though it won’t stop me from asking. In the meantime, thoroughly recommended!
 
To summarise, I’d say the following:-
 
Venue – as before, her own home in Leigh. Nice discrete area, safe parking, very quiet. Bedroom and bathroom clean and tidy. No issues at all.
 
Comm’s – no issues, but we’ve met several times so we’re pretty relaxed about things now. AW messages to set it up, texts on the day to confirm
 
WG – exactly as her profile states, so no surprises. Since my last visit she’s let her hair grow and had it straight for me which looked really sexy. Dressed in a white blouse, short tartan skirt, long socks and FM heels. Very good company – we sat and chatted for ages after the main business was complete.
 
Services – Headmaster/Schoolgirl role play, DFK, OWO, DT, RO, 69, Squirting, Mish, RCG, CIM and Swallow. As usual, I can only say they were delivered with real vigour – this is no act – she just enjoys a damn good fuck. I did my best....
 
Verdict – really enjoyed this. She was my first and it’s a bit like coming home to what you know. Much has been said about girls getting complacent when they’ve seen you a few times – not so here. Tell her what you’re after and she delivers. For different reasons, I hold her in the same regard as Zoe of Manchester, whom we chatted about. Great role play, great sex and a rarity amongst WG’s – one who is actually really good company as well. Recommended? Er, I think so!!!

 
tcm

Offline cueball

Good review tcm, she's a bit too far out for my windows but you never know. You can't beat a raunchy milf

lancspunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I really enjoyed reading this, tcm. Thank you. I particularly like your writing style and level of detail - informative but not too graphic. It is interesting to read that you can't bring yourself to spank a girl's arse - something that I particularly like doing, but nevertheless I get where you are coming from. As for Cleo - she seems like very good vfm.

Jay-Jay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
"happened by accident’ but after a little more quizzing it became clear that several of the boys had fucked her in the chemistry lab, indeed at one point she’d been airtight."

Absolute class !!!! I'm reading this in my shared office and just managed to get everyone's attention with my howl !!!
Brill report as ever TCM.

Jay

Offline Daveboygreen50

Great report TCM.

Would love to see this lady but alas I am mixed race and on her profile it states she has a preference for Whites.

I respect her view as we all have preferences.

Mancdave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have seen her about 5 times in the last couple of years, she is a proper milf! Happy yo meet outdoors, and loves it up the arse. Well worth a visit