Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x sian xx portsmouth  (Read 2621 times)

8 review(s) for x sian xx (3 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Davede

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a few hours free and really fancied a shag so after a quick search
I found Sian and gave her a call, comms weren't great at first she said she was having trouble with her phone but all booked for 12.
I arrived a little bit early so I had a walk around until she txt to say she was ready
There is plenty of free parking and it feels a safe area
She greeted me at the door with a kiss wearing a very short skirt stockings and suspenders and skimpy top she has blonde hair and is a bit of a milf, she also has a few tattoo's which doesn’t bother me but I think it does bother some, they are quite good though!  I followed her upstairs to her bedroom where we exchanged paperwork and had a chat, she is very easy to talk to and can be a bit of a chatterbox, her place is nice and clean and the bed is pretty cool to
She started off with a bit of kissing while I stroked her tits and nipples which were like bullets then she worked her way down for some owo, which she is very good at and before long I cim she doesn't swallow though
We had another little chat then she started stroking the old fella until it was hard again then she got on top for a bit of 69, her pussy tasted great and was soaking wet then off she got and on with the mac,
we had sex in several positions and her pussy is really tight it is a great view when you are shagging her from behind after a while I asked if I could go for some alevel so she lubed up a bit and in it slowly went until I was balls deep in there she seemed to be ok with it so I pumped away at it for a bit, this is only the second time I’ve tried anal and it was a great view and her arse is just as tight as her fanny
Then off with the mac and she said we should see if we can make me cum again so she went down and sucked until I cum again a quick clean up then it was time for me to go
It didn’t feel rushed and I’m sure we went over time a little bit
Sian is very friendly and I would go back again

Offline Hantsolo

Cheers for the good review, may well try her next time I'm in Portsmouth. Decent  girls who are anal lovers seem hard to find in Pompey!

Offline sailor3

Thanks for the review. Will be trying her soon.