Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting Face Pictures Emailed  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I'm curious to see if you guys are able to get face pictures emailed from WGs.
I've been promised face pics many times and never received them. This happened so many times that it cannot be a coincidence. I was wondering whether I'm doing something wrong or if this is normal and it's something all WGs are sensitive about. I'm a genuine punter with lots of positive feedback on AW and I'm always polite. So I'm really puzzled by how the communications end there, or I get an affirmative response but never get the email. It's not like I go around asking every girl for a face pic either...

- Trying to arrange an outcall with a girl and was on the last step when I casually ask if she minds sending me a picture. She could have just said "no pictures" but she got terribly offended and called off the meeting.
- Girl bids on my RB, says she can send face pics on request. I say yes please and provide my email address. End of communication.
- Girl bids on my RB, says she can send face pics on request. I say yes please and provide my email address. No email with pics. A few messages sent back and forth discussing services, dates etc.. I casually remind her that I didn't get the pictures. End of communication.
- Girl bids on my RB, says she can send face pics on request. I say yes please and provide my email address. She sends a picture with 10x10 pixels. You can't tell it's a picture of a human being. I could count the pixels on that pic.. I'm not even kidding..
- UKP members say this girl sends face pics on request and review her well. I contact her about a potential booking. Several messages discussing services and dates and I ask if she can email me some pictures. She says sure. End of communication.
- Girl I've seen before contacts me saying her gorgeous friend will be in town next week and whether I'd be interested in seeing her and/or her friend. She says she can email her friend's pictures. I say yes please and provide my email address. End of communication.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I should also mention that it's a working email address. I'm sure I didn't misspell it. And I check the spam folder too...

Ben4454

Some girls are ugly and afraid to show you their picture before you meet up.

Offline Cuntminion

No face pic on profile , no booking ever from me if I wanted tofuck around in that area I would crack this open

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online RedKettle

I was trying to decide whether to try a particular girl the other week, a high risk punt for a number of reasons.  I asked her to email me some photos to help me decide she was genuine (and if shaggable).  Got loads of face pictures which surprised me and she was actually quite pretty.  However no body shots.

Anyway decided to give it a go and went to the profile and she had just posted a new photo that showed her body although in a dress and she was a great big square shape.  Gave it a miss.....

From the face shots she looked really hot  :scare:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I don't mind whether a lady sends face pictures or not!!!!!

Oh how I love the mystery of what she looks like!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo:

vt

No face pic on profile , no booking ever from me if I wanted tofuck around in that area I would crack this open

Hidden Image/Members Only

If I was a prossie who looked like Herman, I wouldn't be sending my pic out either!!  :D

password02

Its really a hit and miss with a lot of the girls - some will say yes and don't send and others will just blank you.

Always think with your head and not your dick and if something is too good to be true then its a fake usually and a scam.

Trust your gut feeling always when your punting and NOT YOUR DICK.

I have learnt over the years the hard way and now walk if its a different girl then advertised.