Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty DD_angel2 - Amazing VFM  (Read 3700 times)

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only
Positives: No clockwatching, whatsoever
                  Cracking figure
                  Very submissive

Negatives: Could never pass for stated age

Decided to book Laura after reading her praises being sung here. Also, she just  happened to be my type anyway.

COMMS: Initially, she wouldn't pick up when I first tried her, but subsequent calls, texts and emails were promptly answered and responded to.

LOCATION/VENUE:Basement flat on residential road where parking restrictions do apply. Building has also has a discreet side entrance. The room was well-kept and tidy, as was the bathroom which was also fully stocked with toilet roll and toiletries.

SERVICES: I have recently throwed caution to the wind and started indulging in OWO on punts for the first time in years. So, it was 0.5 hr of OWO, reverse oral, doggy and mish (ended up getting DFK aswell, to my pleasant surprise!) price: £60

LAURA IN THE FLESH: No way could she pass for 25! I'd put her at early-to-mid thirties. She also wore quite a bit of make up. Red hair is out of a bottle, but does suit her skin tone. I didn't subscribe to her PG, but would say her figure is accurate against the few open gallery pics that she posted. She greeted me in green lingerie and black opaque stockings. Laura certainly doesn't call herself Busty DD for nothing, though; aswell as possessing fantastic curves and a plump round ass, she has a smooth stomach with no stretch marks or flab. A few large tats which were by no means off-putting. She also knows just how to use that tongue piercing! Good all-round hygiene, aswell.

PERSONALITY : She's a humble sweetheart who never stopped smiling. Layed back, but upbeat; Her English is excellent and she is a good conversationalist.

THE MEET :
After services were confirmed and the rest of it, I was offered a shower which I accepted. Laura suggested I leave my clothes and possessions with her in the room which I did. I immediately regretted this as I was carrying more than I should've been on a punt and this was my first time there. Nevertheless, I put it to the back of my mind, had a quick scrub and got the hell back in that room. Laura slowly approached me to initiate some of the greatest DFK I have ever received; civvy or paid. And there was plenty of it. She sat on the bed to worship my helmet, shaft and scrotum, between looking up at me with approval-seeking eyes. She appeared genuinely responsive to reverse oral and when it came time to penetrating her, Laura applied lube only once. She was a grade one fuck; seemingly enjoying my aggressiveness from behind, aswell as having her calves on my shoulders during mish.

Post-coital bliss was made more joyful by Laura continuing to hold me close to her, making lots more eye contact and delivering more DFK - Simply rapturous!

Pdubz

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Aftercare is just as important as the punt itself, in my opinion. I've been with SP's who have pulled me out of them before I've barely finished shooting my load. Ladies  like Laura are true gems. :rose:

password02

Finally booked to see her this week - should be fun week - Thanks fro all the guys who recommended her - she certainly has a lot to live up too!!

marty_mcfly

Laura sounds very interesting, especially because of her DFK. If it is somewhere close to Lily Hart then I need to book her too. I hope she doesn't have smoker's breath because that is my biggest turn-off.

peter296

She doesnt smoke, so thats another benefit of seeing her  :angelgirl:

hashbang

does she allow two times in half hour booking or just cum once.?

Offline Tarihahu

It's a shame she sort of works office hours.

Anyone managed to see her on weekends or late evenings?

Pdubz

tell me about it, i take annual leave or half day when i see her, it is well worth it though

considerateguy

It's a shame she sort of works office hours.

Anyone managed to see her on weekends or late evenings?
She doesn't work evenings, and has another (non-WG) job at weekends. She only sees clients during her stated hours. But as had been said before, she is worth the time and effort to visit.

Offline Tarihahu

She must love her weekend work.

Looks like annual leave will take a hit for her.