Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica - best Chinese WG ever had so far @ Canary Wharf  (Read 10004 times)

kwahima

finally back to london after being away for a couple of months  :yahoo:
instantly wanted an asian/oriental massage after a long flight so got suggestion from a pal

venue was the hotel popular for working girls, no problem entering

independent chinese girl, aged around 23-25, surprisingly quite tall for a chinese girl est. 170 cm with pretty long legs (perfect if you have a leg fetish  :D), gorgeous natural boobs - cup size probably D which is amazingly huge for asian i would say, facially cute - above average

i dont know if she has stayed in the UK for a while already or what as she can speak alright english and has a rather passionate personality compared to the other asian i have met, doesn't seem like an amateur at all to me

strip and tease in stockings, B2B massage, good owo, unexpectedly DFK, great sex in various positions. ended up cumming 3 times  :P

have to say those tits are indeed pretty gorgeous, likely to be the best ones i have seen on asian WG. booked for 2 hours £300, no clockwatching and actually gone over more than 30mins  :D

im definitely going back for more and will see if a-level is on offer  :lol:

as usual, pm me if you want her number  :hi:

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 04:13:14 pm by kwahima »

kwahima

Offline kefcseries

as usual, pm me if you want her number  :hi:

I must have missed your reasoning, why do you do this?

Senna

I just send you a message. Do you have her details? I am in CW for a few days.

Senna

kwahima

I just send you a message. Do you have her details? I am in CW for a few days.

Senna

hey pal check your inbox! replied you!  :hi:

Offline filatino_jay

Would love to get her number too please

Offline msrx5xw3

Can you share the contact details?

holyhandgrenade

Why can't you just list her contact info along with your review?

If she isn't comfortable with her number being out there, then it's a bit pointless reviewing her on a public forum.

Online loopy

I got a pm from him with a mobile number. Quick google reveals massage sites ...those with usually take pics. Mayflower massage in canary wharf. Anyone have experience witj these guys?

kwahima

I got a pm from him with a mobile number. Quick google reveals massage sites ...those with usually take pics. Mayflower massage in canary wharf. Anyone have experience witj these guys?

im pretty sure she is independent  :P

fredpunter

you should know, seeing as I'm pretty sure you're her pimp

mrhappypants

you should know, seeing as I'm pretty sure you're her pimp

would the OP explain why he prefers to send out her contact details via PM rather than post them publicly please?

Dave

kwahima

that's the reason why i won't want to publicize the number, some overly suspicious people just think im a pimp
people who have pm me before will know if i work like a pimp  :hi:

kwahima

sorry for the late pm reply guys , was away yesterday :hi:

Offline The_Don

ok let get some prospective here, unless your with her 24/7 how can you be sure what she does :unknown:

And also please note (when posting a review):

- Please include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details.
- Please include town / city in the subject.
- Reviews cannot be deleted once posted.

As looking at you history (review wise) you don't understand the above fully

would the OP explain why he prefers to send out her contact details via PM rather than post them publicly please?

Dave

+1
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:46:42 pm by The_Don »

kwahima

ok let get some prospective here, unless your with her 24/7 how can you be sure what she does :unknown:

actually you are right, i can't be sure then  :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

:sarcastic:

Then why the sarcastic icon?

And still not answering the posed questions I see

But that your choice like it PUNTERS choice to book or not  :hi:

Offline leatherlover

Presumably this one? 07432417755?

External Link/Members Only

"In-out call are welcome"

I do sincerely hope that they do in-out.

mrhappypants

OK kawahima I'm game and Canary Wharf is very convenient for me.  Can you PM me her number please?

Dave

Online loopy

Presumably this one? 07432417755?

External Link/Members Only

"In-out call are welcome"

I do sincerely hope that they do in-out.

Yep, that's the number. You actually her quite a few hits on google with it

Aussiecrocsss

You guys are right to be skeptical, there is so much bullshit out there, and this 'PM' me business sounds a bit dodgy.

I took a flyer with a tip from kwahima a while back and had an absolutely outstanding punt.  It was very specific--you have to have punted a bit in Asia (particularly China) to have put it into context, but I felt like I was teleported out of London for 90 minutes. 

I wrote about it here:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48248.msg636293#msg636293

I haven't seen this girl yet, but based on my last experience, I'm likely to give him the benefit of the doubt and will write about it if it works out.

kwahima

You guys are right to be skeptical, there is so much bullshit out there, and this 'PM' me business sounds a bit dodgy.

I took a flyer with a tip from kwahima a while back and had an absolutely outstanding punt.  It was very specific--you have to have punted a bit in Asia (particularly China) to have put it into context, but I felt like I was teleported out of London for 90 minutes. 

I wrote about it here:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48248.msg636293#msg636293

I haven't seen this girl yet, but based on my last experience, I'm likely to give him the benefit of the doubt and will write about it if it works out.

cheers mate!  :hi:

Offline niceguyali

Looks like I'll have to check this one out myself

Offline Jonjon89

I'm game kwahima. Can you pm me her number?

Offline BillGoldberg

Hi Aussie, can you PM me this girls details after you've TOFTT, if you'd recommend her that is

she does sound promising

D82

Hi kwahima, any chance could get this number for oriental place in marlebone? D

D82

Offline red20

Handy location - surely they must be advertising?
If not please send contact details.
thanks