Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazell Kitty - Australia Never Felt So Good, London W2  (Read 2268 times)

42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr. Cheeks

Saw this Aussie minx yesterday near Bayswater London for an hour to have me  some DFK goodness!!
Called Hazell when I saw her green light was on and made the trip to see her.
I got to her apartment and was greeted by a cute slim and slightly tanned brunette with a look in her eyes that gave me that feeling I was gonna be playing tonsil tennis for a while :kiss::kiss:

Price:
£150 for the hour, didn't take the £60 anal extra.

The Event:
Hazell lives in a nice apartment near Bayswater, and was collected by the front door. Up the stairs to the room and was asked if I wanted a shower which I took. When I freshened up Hazell was waiting for me on the bed already stripped down to a set of nice matching black undies. Got pulled onto the bed and spent the first 10 minutes with our tongues down each others throats and I loved it!! I didn't wanna stop but I wasn't gonna spend £150 just kissing so off with the undies for a bit of RO with fingers involved. Then Hazell got on her knees to give me a pretty deep bj with just the right amount of pressure applied to have the sap rising.
By now I was right in the mood to fuck so rubbered up and Hazell climbed aboard for some vigorous cowgirl where I got to play around with her little tight A-hole with my finger. Then I switched it up for some doggie and prone bone fucking. Hazell has an ass that was made for doggie but unfortunately her bed was definitely not made for fucking as it was quite loud and in hind sight I probably should of moved it away from the wall. Ironically I started to get a bit conscious about the noise so Hazell sucked me off to a thunderous CIM finale.
When Hazell returned after disposing of the muck we spent the remaining 20 minutes lazing around kissing and chatting. Sensing that my time was up I had a quick shower, paid her the money and got on with my day.

Overall I had a fun punt with this aussie and I think you will be hard pressed to find a more enthusiastic kisser in London so I deffo will be returning again!!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline droplet

I saw her a couple of yrs back.

She is only half Aussie lol  :drinks:

mrhappypants

Two things:

I like and have reviewed her but then she put the prices up to £150 and I don't think her looks or service (skills rather than attitude) match it.  She has a pretty body but she is not stunning facially.

No swallow anymore?

Dave

Offline droplet

She was a great kisser.

When I visisted her she was on her period and had a sponge inside her pussy.  :scare:

That put me off visiting her again :(

Loveit

She was a great kisser.

When I visisted her she was on her period and had a sponge inside her pussy.  :scare:

That put me off visiting her again :(
And she hadn't warned you or asked whether you were into period play? Off the HL.

Offline lewishamguy