Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LilyDelphine - Adult Work - Heaton / Newcastle  (Read 3652 times)

16 review(s) for LilyDelphine (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

David Larry

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

At last, I've lost my punting virginity... and what a cracking first one... so here goes my first review.

Communication was top notch, we did all our communicating strictly via AW from first contact to receiving the address.

So, I arrive at the destination, knocks on the door and a young stunning lady answers, dressed to impress, with the most amazing smile and come to bed eyes. A terrific welcome was quickly followed by a full on snog... it felt like she'd missed me :) Next, we head to the bedroom and, after the paperwork is sorted, back to some seriously great snogging... and then... well... you all know so I'll not go into the particulars but I will say, wow, she certainly lives up to her hype and really knows how to treat a man with a twitch.

Apart from being beautiful, sexy and horny as fuck, she is great to chat to and has some cracking banter. The full shebang.

The highlight for me was the 69. I love giving oral and it seems Lily loves giving oral too so it felt like I'd died and gone to heaven. Then there's the eye contact... that makes all the difference. The way she looks at you when stripping you, performing oral and having sex is superb.

The only downside, for me, is due to me being extremely nervous, I wasn't totally relaxed although the kiss at the door instantly helped me from being the mess I thought I was going to be. Next time I'll not be so tense.

I wasn't bothered that I could've booked this through Amour and got the booking £20 cheaper, it was worth every penny although it felt much like a genuine GFE that I forgot I was paying for her time. It was more like I was off to see a GF during our honeymoon period, if I'm being honest.

Will I return? Definitely. I want to explore the filthier side of Lily, maybe even with Eva and I'm actually getting a fatty on just typing this!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 02:23:38 pm by David Larry »

Offline foreverchanges

Well done DL..I never doubted you for a second!! :D

Also Lily is some girl to make your debut with. :thumbsup:

Offline johnny34

Good review thanks DL  :thumbsup:

Glad you finally lost your punting virginity  :lol:  :yahoo:

Offline AnthG

Pleased you enjoyed your first punt David.

After here on in, it gets addictive :)
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mansell

Well done David, great to see you really get there and as you say Lily is a great girl to start with. Just wish she wasn't so busy. PG's got her booked far too much.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Yep, well done finally David. You have now joined the ranks of the "sordid guys" as you once put it. You sure started at the top but plenty more great girls to choose from.

Offline Tiger63

Phew...you certainly started at the top end of the scale :cool:

David Larry

You have now joined the ranks of the "sordid guys" as you once put it.

A proud moment in my life  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

greychap

A proud moment in my life  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I wonder who your next lady you have in mind to see  ;)

David Larry

I wonder who your next lady you have in mind to see  ;)

Tori T or Jasmine K  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Tori Taylor would get my vote any day :thumbsup:
A truly excellent service.

Offline Spartacus123

After seeing all 3 of these ladies, its a tough choice to top Lily. If you want the ultimate GFE its Jasmine. Both have an excellent attitude and I'd not hesitate myself to see either of them again.

Tori is hot, no doubt, killer body but a bit more vanilla, for me, neither of them offers the same experience of Lilly though.

I'd say you can't go wrong regardless of who you choose. See both, you'll not regret it :drinks:

Offline flash1965

After seeing all 3 of these ladies, its a tough choice to top Lily. If you want the ultimate GFE its Jasmine. Both have an excellent attitude and I'd not hesitate myself to see either of them again.

Tori is hot, no doubt, killer body but a bit more vanilla, for me, neither of them offers the same experience of Lilly though.

I'd say you can't go wrong regardless of who you choose. See both, you'll not regret it :drinks:

+1 Jasmine she is amazing, however you will have to make an appointment

Offline Mansell

So you obviously fancy a tall blonde next then David   :) having seen both and also Lily D it's going to be down to your personal preference. Tori Taylor is my regular girl and I would'nt agree with Sparticus, I've had some amazing sessions with her so she would get my vote every time.  :yahoo: :yahoo: But as hopefully you might be figuring out by now despite what some on here would like to say I have found that you do "click" with some girls more than others and have a better time with them.

David Larry

Yeah, they both look spectacular but I particularly like that photo of Tori on the couch in her red underwear, fkin tremendous (I'm twitching just thinking). I also get the twitch for Lydia C. She has such a typical girl next door look, which I love. Then there's a handful of others which arouse my curiosity (I'm keen to see the new mixed race Asian girl on Amour, for example).

Offline Mansell

Yeah, they both look spectacular but I particularly like that photo of Tori on the couch in her red underwear, fkin tremendous (I'm twitching just thinking). I also get the twitch for Lydia C. She has such a typical girl next door look, which I love. Then there's a handful of others which arouse my curiosity (I'm keen to see the new mixed race Asian girl on Amour, for example).

Choices , Choices David, mind at the moment Tori is away from tomorrow till the 3rd July. Jasimine is not back till the 20th June so limited availability. Savannah is also a great girl and worth seeing. But enough of this dreaming I look forward to your next review of who you book and how you get on  :lol: :lol:

David Larry

I only wanted to do this the once... oh, dear... what have I fed my addictive personality this time.

BlackFlag

I'm booked in and can't wait

Offline Benja73

I'm booked in and can't wait

Booked in for who BlackFlag? If Lily, you'll have to wait a month or so...

Offline the bloody butterfly

How much kissing was on offer? Was it DFK? I only ask as kissing of any kind doesn't appear on her AW likes list.

Offline johnny34

How much kissing was on offer? Was it DFK? I only ask as kissing of any kind doesn't appear on her AW likes list.

Full on DFK, a great kisser  :thumbsup:

David Larry

LOTS. I love a good snog and she certainly knows how to snog. Lots of tongues, DFK, the lot.

Offline the bloody butterfly

Thanks for the clarification. I think French Kissing has been removed from AW profile.

themademan2

While we got you logged in on forum... How come you charge more to book direct LilyD?  :wackogirl:

And how come no owo and DFK if u book direct??? Non of the 2 listed on likes list
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 07:54:43 pm by themademan2 »

David Larry

And how come no owo and DFK if u book direct???

I got both direct.

David Larry

How come you charge more to book direct LilyD?  :wackogirl:

I think that's already been answered in a previous thread... look through her posts, she hasn't got many.