Author Topic: any info about Moldova ?  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Dima4ka


vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
On paper, it's the poorest country in Europe, not in the EU, so they can't work in W Europe legally...I bet punting's cheap if it's anything like their Romanian cousins next door...probably freebies if you're young & decent-looking.

Offline Jerboa

You do find some Moldovan girls in German clubs, but as stated it's harder for them to get visas, many go to Cyprus or Dubai to work.

As for Moldova itself, the country is split in two, with a small breakaway territory of Transdnistra who are Russian speakers loyal to Moscow.

I did do some research a while ago on Moldova on ISG, there isn't a punting industry as such, you just meet girls in the street or in clubs and bars.

Offline Dima4ka

still havent been there , but will be in 3 months

freinds who live there told me , its heaven , but hard to find online info
the only thing i found is this
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

still havent been there , but will be in 3 months

freinds who live there told me , its heaven , but hard to find online info
the only thing i found is this
External Link/Members Only

Have you read the ISG board? It might be worth a trip to, as still relatively cheap, and the Moldovan girls I have met in German were mostly hot, hopefully some still remain at home.

Offline Dima4ka


Offline Jerboa

I don't know of any other boards with Moldovan info. What I gathered from reading the reports, was there isn't organised punting in Moldova, with lots of brothels and apartments and escort site. But it's more amateur, with girls available in discos and bars, Moldova is still poor, and Trandnistra even more so.